• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Forum Moderator

I say good morning.   Even in the afternoon. Kind what I  do. I know strange.  That is me.

Kymmie 

• Replies 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Both of my daughters came up with something and I am for it.Asked me If I would dress as Mika this weekend and told them ja which is my way of saying yes.Doing this since they are supportive and love having Mika in their life.

Good Morning Gals,

Slept surprisingly well, could've used a little more though! Coffee is good. Have a wonderful day!!

Just got to work. Noticed on the drive in that there is a full moon. I love full moons! Although they seem to change my emotions. I feel more inner focused and less energy. 

Good Morning all.

I decided I am dumb and can not stay away from this forum no matter how busy my life gets.

I love this place and it truly has saved my life and changed my life so much for the better.  

I feel like I owe it to others to stick around and help or at least share.  BUt more then tah I want to be apart of this family still.  

So Yeah.

I am back for good.

Ok today?

Coffee is hot and good.  The morning commute was beautiful as the sun was rising and the colors were amazing and I sang my heart out the whole time!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Woke up around 3 AM from a dream but went back to sleep until 5:11 AM and woke up from another dream. My dreams always have lots of people in them. In my dreams I am always the star! They play out like movies. I recently dreamt of my ex. I use to dream of her as a character that was out to hurt me. If I dream of her she is not so scary and some dreams are actually nice. I would rather not dream of her though. Yesterday was a hard stressful day on the phone. Customers were getting mad at me and I almost lost it! It’s weird how your emotions can change by a simple move. I was wearing pink pants and a black shirt but I notice Tessa likes dresses and skirts. I also noticed I was being lazy with my voice and just not caring about myself. Thinking I can’t do this job! I paused and put on a dress, puts some lotion on my skin, and took a deep breath and let Tessa out. My mood and my job performance improved right away. When I go back to the office I won’t wear a dress or skirts so I am going to have to get Tessa use to jeans. It’s so weird beginning to know this other person. I gave my guy friend some videos because his birthday is coming up. He respects me as Tessa and complimented on my hair. I told him I miss him. His mom is high risk for Covid so we can’t hang out. However, we may try for a little while if we wear each a mask but not at his house. Will see. I dreamt last night I bought some skin makeup. If I really did that and covered my 5 o clock shadow I may even bring the beauty of Tessa out more! Maybe some lipstick and eye shadow? Will see. I’ve been listening to music while I work and it’s nice to have background music on. Thinking of a little shopping after work. Will see. Finished my hot bath and now I need to get ready for the day. I hope today will not be as stressful as yesterday.

Love

Tess❤️

31 minutes ago, ShawnaLeigh said:

Good Morning all.

I decided I am dumb and can not stay away from this forum no matter how busy my life gets.

I love this place and it truly has saved my life and changed my life so much for the better.  

I feel like I owe it to others to stick around and help or at least share.  BUt more then tah I want to be apart of this family still.  

So Yeah.

I am back for good.

Ok today?

Coffee is hot and good.  The morning commute was beautiful as the sun was rising and the colors were amazing and I sang my heart out the whole time!

Awe! I miss my drive to work! I would sing all the way there! Singing and enjoying nature is like creating art. Your car is the stage, nature is the background, and you are the Star! Plus you moving forward getting somewhere. Yes. It’s just a drive but if you use your imagination it can be named something like, “Mobility In Motion” You can see yourself as beautiful because you are! Singing also I think opens doors to allow new memories to flow into your brain. I don’t know what you listen to but if I were you it would be something encouraging. I would even do hand motions while I hold the steering wheel of course. Enjoy the drive Babe! 

Love to all are drivers out there still driving to work! 

Love Tessa❤️?

ShawnaLeigh, 

I left the site for a long time to. However, when Tessa stared coming out I came back. There are beautiful people here. We enjoy having you with us. We are all on our own journeys. 

Peace

Tess

I use singing to enhance my female voice.  I sing songs that are encouraging and some tragic love stories or break ups. But they have the ranges I am trying to achieve and the lows still as well.  I am sounding like a duet now.  LOL

But no matter I am singing totally in a feminine voice and as loud as I can to strengthen it.

Its wonderful to hear myself sounding like this.

Good morning everyone!  Another cold, but sunny day, to make me appreciate a warm cup of tea even more.

@ShawnaLeigh Welcome back girl!  I love singing in the car, or pretty much anywhere. I’ve developed a pretty decent falsetto from doing this for years, now if I can just get my chest voice and speaking voice to sound as good and as much like how I want, I’ll be over the moon. 

Have a wonderful day everyone! Hugs!

Another day in paradise actually had time to drink coffee this morning lol. Sunny and warm today till the rain gets here. I was able to increase my hormone dosage so I’m happy today. I love singing in my truck I was singing girls just wanna have fun the other day it was great.

1 hour ago, ShawnaLeigh said:

I use singing to enhance my female voice.  I sing songs that are encouraging and some tragic love stories or break ups. But they have the ranges I am trying to achieve and the lows still as well.  I am sounding like a duet now.  LOL

But no matter I am singing totally in a feminine voice and as loud as I can to strengthen it.

Its wonderful to hear myself sounding like this.

Yes it is girl! I do the same! Just keep on singing and singing. Have a wonderful day! Feeling really girly today! I put on a Grey mini skirt and did my nails. Put lotion on my body. I love how my legs feel after the lotion. Can any of you girls relate? I use to look at my skinny ness as a curse when I was presenting male but now it is a blessing! Working at home you can dress like you want. Today is love your skin day! I made it up. I can clearly say I am the most beautiful Babe here! Trying to start my day off in a positive light because once the phone calls start I have to hear all the heart wrenching stories. But Tessa’s sweet voice and personality will make ever customer leave the call with a smile and a kiss on their heart! 

Tessa

51 minutes ago, Tessa said:

Can any of you girls relate? I use to look at my skinny ness as a curse when I was presenting male but now it is a blessing!

Good morning everybody! (actually its almost bedtime here, but I love this forum each time I check in)

I can relate Tessa!  I spent most of my life loathing and embarrassed by my non-masculine body.  Wide hips, narrow shoulders, very little muscle mass ... Now?  I so much appreciate my body being the way it is ... I guess there was always a reason.  Love shaving my legs too! 

Kay

36 minutes ago, KCraig said:

Good morning everybody! (actually its almost bedtime here, but I love this forum each time I check in)

I can relate Tessa!  I spent most of my life loathing and embarrassed by my non-masculine body.  Wide hips, narrow shoulders, very little muscle mass ... Now?  I so much appreciate my body being the way it is ... I guess there was always a reason.  Love shaving my legs too! 

Kay

Yes! I hate when you accidentally cut them though. Do you shave them while you take a bath or shower? Just curious what the best way is. Right after I shave mine I spread cream on them and get them nice and smooth. I sometimes call this trans phone number. The people are volunteers that are trans. They are so wonderful to talk to. I’ll share the number. (866-513-7217) I really love mini skirts but I got rid of all mine. So I cut up some jeans and made homemade quarantine minis! They are way short! Only could wear them at my apartment. I’m not ready for hormones yet. I’m trying to love my body the way it is with only slight modifications. Kind of like an old car. You can’t afford a new one so maybe you get some cool seat covers (My beautiful nails-some lady complimented me on them in the Sonic drive through) a new paint job (shaving my legs and body and putting lotion on) and a labra for the front of the car (more feminine hair due) sup up the engine (new personality) Then you take her for a spin! (Lol) See how she drives and so far the voice I use can melt people’s hearts and apparently turn a guy on. My feminine side takes over and it’s like I can’t help it. A little flirty but not dirty. Tessa has her own way and she is amazing how she carries herself. Just yesterday someone in a drive through did a special order for me. I love when my brain matches and it doesn’t matter what kind of body your in you will present the right gender. Maybe I will try hormones someday but I’m not ready yet. I don’t blame anyone who is taking them because that is your decision. I respect you for it. Right now I’m just enjoying being in my right mind. It’s liberating not to be depressed and feeling like your life is worthless. It’s just better being Tess. So for now that’s who I’ll be! 

Tessa

• Forum Moderator

Morning gang! No coffee for me this morning. Labs at 8am no food or coffee. It’s been 3 months since I’ve had to enter a medical facility. How time flies and how much has changed. Everything except labs I’ve been able to do virtually or thru telehealth ever since. Hopefully, it’ll be a quick ‘in and out’ but who knows? 

1 hour ago, Tessa said:

Feeling really girly today! I put on a Grey mini skirt and did my nails. Put lotion on my body. I love how my legs feel after the lotion. Can any of you girls relate?

@Tessa I’m glad you’re pampering yourself. Everyone needs to do that on occasion...no matter what your gender.

Stay safe all,

Susan R?

1 hour ago, Tessa said:

It’s just better being Tess. So for now that’s who I’ll be! 

That's awesome.  I feel like myself inside, but outside .... I feel so buttoned up.  I wish I could just flip a switch and dance like nobody is watching.   Or do everything you said in your post.

Maybe you've heard this one?  There are many variations, or more verses, but here's the variation I learned:

Dance like nobody's watching.

Work like you don't need the money.

Love like you'll never get hurt.

I'm really good at the last two, but the first one?   A big challenge.

-Grace.

2 hours ago, Tessa said:

Do you shave them while you take a bath or shower? Just curious what the best way is.

Hi Tess

I shave in the shower (at the end).  Use a plastic stool to sit on most times, it helps.  I hate cuts, but since I changed to a 5-blade cartridge recently I hardly ever get cuts.  Seems to shave smoother too.
Afterwards I will actually use a nice face cream around the most sensitive areas (you know where those are ?) and a good body lotion on the rest of my legs.
Happy you are feeling GREAT today .. have a good rest of the week everybody.  Im off to bed ?
Kay

• Forum Moderator
4 hours ago, ShawnaLeigh said:

Good Morning all.

So Yeah.

I am back for good.

Ok today?

I felt the same way. My youngest said this site is an enabler. I deleted it from my bookmarks for 3 days. then said the heck with it. I have good friends here, i am not leaving them. My only true friends really.

Well finally a day off. I don't know if it is the stress of what is happening in my life or work itself or a combination. I just can't seem to wrap my head around work like I once did. I want to do things but it seems that work is getting in the way.

Coffee is warming. up so should have my first cuppa joe shortly.

Everyone keep safe, healthy and as sane as you can.

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator

Good morning

its a beautiful day here.  We’ve actually had a spring this year.  The weather often skips from “winter” if you can call it that, to summer.

Coffee was relaxing today.  I’m sitting outside knowing I have yard work to do but not getting motivated to do it. It’s not going anywhere.

i never leave, I check the site frequently but I may not post if I don’t have anything to add to the conversation.

Enjoy your day.

Willow

Good morning all,

Wife and I had a huge argument last night about if I should use the women's restroom because I used it earlier at Walmart without specifically telling her which restroom I was going into before I used it.  She was worried I could get kicked out of the store for "harassing" but I didn't at all, or I could get arrested....both unfounded and unwarranted things.  Maybe 2 + years ago this was true, but the times have changed and she hasn't kept up.  

Then she said something very hurtful.  She told me that I WAS A MAN using a women's restroom and women are uncomfortable with that.  I corrected her and said, NO I'M A WOMAN, she said, NO YOU ARE A MAN USING A WOMEN's RESTROOM! This was extremely hurtful....I had very bad thoughts of harming myself last night but I got over them.

• Forum Moderator

I'm sorry that happened. That shows a lack of respect for what you're dealing with from your partner. Also, if you're presenting as a woman and you look like a woman, wouldn't the men be just as uncomfortable? It can be dangerous for a trans woman to use a men's restroom. Sometimes we don't come out again. Scary stuff.

Legally, it depends on your state. Where I live, it's illegal to use a woman's restroom while you still have a penis. I'm unfamiliar with the rules in Hawaii, but you might want to check, just in case. On top of that, different establishments might have different rules about who can use what facility. For example, the gym I go to has a standing order to use whatever restroom you feel most comfortable in. I used the unisex bathroom until I was in compliance with state law. I'm funny that way. The point being that I didn't have to.

Finally, we're in there to pee like everybody else. What are people getting so hung up about? Honestly.

Hugs!

So sorry you're wife reacted that way, awful and hurtful thing to say.  You are right, you are a woman who was using the women's restroom.  How were you dressed?  If you are not presenting feminine, it can be very risky.  It shouldn't matter, but unfortunately, it does. There are still a lot of people out there who are stuck on gender and segregation due to some false sense of threat to their security.

So, I did not have a wig or my breast forms on.  However, I had a woman's shirt, shorts pulled up like a woman would, no bulge showing.

It is protected in Hawaii.  Jackie, which state do you live in where it's illegal?