• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

Good morning ladies and gentlemen. Got my coffee going and rolling at work. Got a partner today for the first time in months. Boss was teasing me that he wanted to make sure I could still play nice with others. Looking forward to the weekend so I can be myself. Have a great day!

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator

Patti Ann good for you. finally purging most of your male clothes. Other than t-shirts I have very few male clothes anymore.

I almost expect my wife to say, 'to prove you are stopping get rid of all your girl clothes'

My response would be "ain't gonna happen, period" there is no way in heck I am doing that.

Finally able to decompress a little. Only got up once last night to go. slept pretty sound also. However I am up early again.must be my bodies auto wake up system.

Shawna, girlfriend you need to write down a list of things to do in prep for moving. I'll personally staple it to your forehead.  I think we need to pitch in and get you a nice pink ribbon to keep your keys and phone on, then pin it to your shirt every morning. So you will have them where ever you go. Or we can hang them from the bolts holding your head on.LOL

Well today forecast for 70. I have a few things to get done before my tele appointment with my therapist @ 1300

Take care everybody. Have a great day.

Hugs

Kymmie

Have a safe trip @Mmindy
My weekends already started, but I'm off to bed now.  Will catch up with everybody tomorrow!  Enjoy the rest of your Friday.

14 hours ago, JustineM said:

Thank you for all the compliments. I have to admit though... I don’t look nearly as happy and smiley at the end of the day lol. 

Tessa I love your dresses, they look so cute and comfortable. Can I ask where you got them?

Sure! I bought them at Family Fare. They were on a rack on sale! They are very comfortable. I’m thinking of grabbing another one. I grocery shop at that store. I also wanted to compliment you on being brave. I actually have now walked outside my apartment in a dress and mini skirt. It brings me confidence knowing I can make these small steps. Today I will be celebrating with my family my mom’s birthday. My mom is the only one that knows about Tessa. I am talking to a counselor right now and letting out who she is and why it’s important I be her. My mom knows about the counselor. I told her it was a good call but she wanted to know more. She asked if I told the counselor about “my problem” I told her it’s not a problem and this is who I need to be. So family will not accept. I would love to go to the party in what I’m wearing now but it would shock everyone and kids are present. I’m wearing a pink mini skirt and a pink long sleeve Nike shirt. So cute! I will wear the pink shirt and ripped up jeans to the party. Skinny jeans. My hair will also be fixed up like a woman’s. Nails done and all the bling! No makeup (don’t have any anyway) I will probably get talked about but that’s ok. I will present in actions how I feel. It’s always weird with my family I’m always looked at as the Black Sheep. 

Love

Tess

I's another dreary and off and on rainy day in Nebraskaland, but i'm on cloud nine! ( pun intended, lol!) The day before yesterday I was talking to a couple of customers at work about false eyelashes. I said that I'm afraid to try them. Yesterday when I got off work my leader told me that someone had called earlier and said that they wanted to give me some makeup. I had no clue about why anyone would want to do that. I did some shopping after clocking out and as I was about to walk out the door another co-worker said that he had something for me at customer service. It was a beautiful cosmetic case filled with false eyelashes, mascara, eyeliner, blush, eyeshadow and eyeshadow brushes. She also included a card explaining that she wanted to something special for me and hoped that it made my day. Well it didn't, it made my month!! I still can't get over this! She even signed the card. Never in my wildest dreams would I thought this would happen. This is the cosmetic case.

WIN_20200522_10_04_29_Pro.jpg

@BrandiBri Wow! Looks like you made quite a good impression.  That is so thoughtful of the person that did this for you.  Sounds like you might have a fun weekend experimenting with the falsies and makeup.  Have a wonderful day! Hugs!

7 hours ago, Oh_Kay said:

Good Morning everyone! Coffee always tastes better on Friday! Have a safe and great day!!

Yes Happy Friiiidayyy everyone!

Happy Friday! I'll probably have a second cup today. My job even though isn't suppose to be hard, it's very difficult.?

Good morning everyone! Off to work again I got asked to work at the last minute. I only plan on working till noon so hopefully I’m off then. I could have really used the rest but oh well. Have a great day!

Good Morning! Coffee is nice and hot. Slept a little longer. Long work hours during the week are wearing on me. Three day weekend! Have a nice day!

• Forum Moderator

"Good morning ladies"! 

This is how my wife, and I were greeted this morning in the kitchen as we prepared coffee pots for the group here at the couples retreat with friends. We both had our backs turned to the main room and dining counter. My hair was down and I'm dressed in a sleeveless oversized tee shirt and baggy workout pants.

I know I said I wouldn't be around for a few days buy I couldn't keep this to myself.

Hugs for y'all from Southern Missouri

Mindy???❤️

I just received some bad news the company I work for just had a miner die from a work related accident.

Mmindy that is awesome to hear I’d be on cloud 9 if I was you.

Happy with my new tool truck and loaded up for Tuesday.More room and my customers are going to love it.My younger daughter helped me stock it up,she likes going with me on the routes after school is done with during the summer

• Forum Moderator

Emily, 

Thats horrible news, I hope your company has or finds a workplace grief counseling team. 

Since I’m not out to any of the people on this couples retreat, it was a huge inner smile ? I’m putting it in my journal t share with my wife when I come out to her in a few weeks.

>HUGs<

Good afternoon everyone. I slept in today on accident, oh well guess I needed it. Coffee has been drunk and starting work on our new garden.  Have a beautiful day everyone.

Good Morning!  Today is the first appointment to those I need to complete for my surgery Wednesday. A Covid19 test then self isolation until the procedure.  The test is an internal swan of my deep sinus cavity.  A 30 second procedure but freaking 30 seconds of anything uncomfortable is an eternity!  It’s not going to be fun but oh well.  I NEED this surgery!  

In other news I received word the divorce is final and legal as of June 19th.  My Ex and I are planning a party!  Lol

Its one huge step closer to ending this chapter of Shawns life and starting my new life as Shawna.  There is not much left holding me back from moving away to go be with my best friend and soulmate Patti Anne.

Time for my morning coffee and makeup routine!  
Have a wonderful day and safe holiday weekend!

Shawna, I hope all goes well for you!

Good Morning Everyone! Enjoy your coffee and enjoy your Sunday!

Shawna that’s great news I’m so happy to hear that. Well not the part about the self isolation and the covid test lol. I have to say that is a first for me holding a divorce party with your spouse haha, but that is good you ladies are on good terms.

just got up I actually slept in till 6am lol. It would not break my heart one bit if I didn’t do a thing today and tomorrow. I’m am completely drained mentally and physically. I don’t know why but my dysphoria has been horrible lately but oh well such is life 

• Forum Moderator

Whom ever cooked up the covid test must be a masochist.  Oh lets do a test where we shove a q-tip up the nose and try to touch the brain. No thank you.

Cooler today. forecast of 58. right now, 40 and cloudy. yucky day outside so far. 4 more days of work until a 5 day weekend. going to have Thurs-Mon off. I so need this break. With all the stress that I have had lately. It will be good to decompress some.

Have a great Sunday.

Hugs

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, ShawnaLeigh said:

The test is an internal swan of my deep sinus cavity.  A 30 second procedure but freaking 30 seconds of anything uncomfortable is an eternity!  It’s not going to be fun but oh well.  I NEED this surgery!  

I've done that. Apparently the inside of my sinus cavities are ticklish. Who knew?

Best of luck sweetie!

Hugs!

3 hours ago, ShawnaLeigh said:

Its one huge step closer to ending this chapter of Shawns life and starting my new life as Shawna.

Congratulations, Shawna!  Very happy for you.  Thank you for continuing to share your journey with us all here❣️

Here are my stories on my Chapters App. Please read and support me! I enrolled my newest one “My Dirty Little Secrets” into a contest that they will pick 100 winners for a prize of 1000.00 dollars! I really would like to win! Read all my stories and comment. If you comment put TP somewhere so I know it’s one of my friends here! Let me know what you think? My Crush, Winters Grove, and My Dirty Little Secret are still in progress. I would love to win! 

9A6CF5AD-94AA-4D07-B08D-AAD6184446B3.png