• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

Well last night kinda sucked, some of the looting in Milwaukee happened less than a mile away from my house. Did manage a little sleep, currently drinking my lifebl.... er coffee. Watching the CSPAN coverage of the Crew Dragon docking at the ISS. 

Kind of debating, my bio-mother is coming for a few days to visit. I kinda want to do my makeup today, but on the other hand still have a lot of cleaning to do. 

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Went over to see a very good neighbor of mine,Paulina.We get along well and decided to come over to see her this morning.Was happy to see me telling me I looked beautiful dressed as Mika.She is very supportive and loves seeing Mika around.It was her birthday,got her a card and got a picture taken with her by her son whom she supports also.Her son is a drag queen fulltime

1 hour ago, KathrynnCox said:

@JustineM, I’m glad you’re safe! That CrewDragon is a pretty cool machine huh?

Thanks, worn out but safe here. And yeah, that is a sleek looking machine. Been trying to follow the testing and development of the program as closely as I can. 

• Forum Moderator

Went for a ride today. Over the Snowy range, stopped in a no stop light town. Had lunch then up to I-80 back to Laramie. Still quite a bit of snow up there. Turns out I only have a 4 day weekend. Have to open tomorrow. But off at 1pm Thursday and off Friday.

Hugs

Kymmie

426415218_20200531_1027511.thumb.jpg.a26105af3caed1e8b7a01a45ade07868.jpg

@KymmieL,

That bike is GORGEOUS!!! I love taking my bike out in the good weather but family needs have kinda prevented my first ride of the season. I’ve been riding Buells for a few years now and love my S2 Thunderbolt. HD power in a tube chassis! 

Stay safe out there. Lots of cagers distracted by their phones. Remember, keep her rubber side down. 

66F67EDD-6236-427E-8AD8-9941A6BF0A47.jpeg

Morning comes, but not a wink of sleep to be had.?

But had me cup of joe. Sadly, I might need to buy a new bialetti coffee pot. Sounds like it's dieing. Such a high pitch screeching noise when it's barely started percolating. ?Cleaned as best I could, even cleaned the valve, still screeches like a beast. The metal filter for holding the grounds in, is such a pain to clean, feel it must be somewhat to blame.

Good morning everyone it’s Monday haha! Yesterday was a good day went for a little bike ride in the morning, did some housework, and did a little shopping even though we didn’t buy anything. Then my wife’s parents came over for dinner. They asked us if we wanted to go to Florida with them we said we would go, but I told my wife later I would go but I want to be out to them before we go. So coming out to them along with everyone else is gonna have to happen soon. Here I thought I could hide longer boy was I wrong lol.

• Forum Moderator

Good morning,

I fully understand the not ready to come out to the world.  I too am there.  I have no advice to offer.

But, I have finally reached the critical point when you can’t stay private anymore.  No, it’s not because of anything in my physical appearance although my body hair has changed and I’ve seen a little breast growth.  It’s a mental thing.  You eventually get to the place that you don’t want to hide, but you are still scared.  I passed that point this weekend.  I told a friend who I knew wouldn’t judge, then I told my brother in law and his wife.  That was a hurdle I was concerned about because they are ultra conservative.  It actually was no problem.  They accepted it hugged me afterwards, and thanked me for confiding in them.  

I guess you never know but I broke through the barrier.  Yes it is also a weight off your mind.  Do it on your own timeline don’t force it, but you will feel relief when the time is right and you start telling people.

Willow

• Forum Moderator

Good morning @Emily michelle!

My advice is to just do it. I know it's scary as all get out, but if you keep making excuses you'll never actually manage to come out on your own terms. Your first attempts will be bumbly and awkward. Don't panic. Like any skill, it needs to be practiced before you reach proficiency. Delaying only results in, for example, some random guy in the locker room commenting on how brave you are for changing in there despite your obvious female breasts.

The people that honestly care about you will still accept you. The ones that were on the fence could go either way. In any case, this is one of those situations where you really find out who your friends are and which family members you want to keep close.

I've got a pretty boring day planned. I've had waffles and gone through my morning maintenance routine. I expect to spend the rest of the day writing, going to doctor's appointments and figuring out what I'm going to do about dinner. I'm thinking Chinese barbecue chicken.

Hugs!

12 hours ago, KymmieL said:

Went for a ride today.

Kymmie: 

That bike is awesome! What model/year?

PA

OMG Finally!  My BBF and the love of my life reveals her true self!

I love the new profile picture @Patti Anne!!!!

Gorgeous pic honey!  

So trying to get through my first cup of Jo but I have been swapped with texts, emails, and messages this AM.  No not all from my GF either.  LOL

I have a remote tele interview for a job out in Oregon this morning so everyone please send positive vibes my way!

27 minutes ago, ShawnaLeigh said:

I have a remote tele interview for a job out in Oregon this morning so everyone please send positive vibes my way!

Fingers crossed, babe. But if you don't get this one, there are always others out there.

And with that resume, if they don't hire you, they're fools. And no one wants to work for a fool. So either way you come out ahead. 

Good luck, Babe! xoxo

Sun is shining and The smell of coffee is in the air. A few quick errands, kiosk coffee with DD1, a small chore for the ex and then home. This afternoon will involve making the last three panels for my painting series.

Some others here have been chatting about loss of male privilege and how the change from male to female effects things not previously considered. Example, I have been going to the same lumber yard for over a year to get the materials to make the panels I paint on. I have been charged three different prices. The owner who I have known since before I transitioned charged me $45, a male clerk I did not know charged me $53 ( his excuse was a milling fee for each cut of the plywood, four cuts @ $1.00 per cut) and the woman clerk who charged me $35. All for the same material, same previous dimensions and number of cuts. I wonder if something low cut would help or maybe just butch it up and see if there is a difference. As my ex said “You wanted to transition now you pay the price...welcome to being a woman”.

Velsignelser til alle 

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Emily michelle said:

I love your new profile pic Pattie Anne!

She looks great! Can’t wait to see a pic of ShawnaLeigh and Patti Anne together. What a cute couple!

Having my morning cup of java...vanilla Americana today. Not bad but it’s a flavor that I’d grow tired of very quickly. Will be doing gardening all day today.

Tomorrow, if plans work out, I’ll be spending the day at the park having a picnic with my 13 year old grandson and my wife. This will be very interesting because he has only been allowed to meet us once in a very controlled setting for an hour of so when I first ‘came out’ to them last April. My new son-in-law (his new step-dad) is NOT keen on anything trans and has kept both grandsons away from my wife and I. My grandson seems indifferent and shy about my changes but sometimes this attitude and hate for a group can be passed down. I hope this isn’t the case. I’ll find out tomorrow.

Susan R?

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Erikka said:

As my ex said “You wanted to transition now you pay the price...welcome to being a woman”

LOL, am I married to your ex? My wife uses that all the time too. All I can do is give her a playful evil eye.

• Forum Moderator
28 minutes ago, Susan R said:

LOL, am I married to your ex? My wife uses that all the time too. All I can do is give her a playful evil eye.

Dunno, I always get, "Well, YOU wanted this." Then we both laugh.

Hugs!

Ok. Good morning/afternoon all! I just had the absolute most amazing experience EVER!!!!

As I was walking back into work from lunch, I saw one of the front office people and called them by the name I knew them by. Ashley. They proceeded to let me know it was just Ash from now on and they are getting legal name change an all. To which brought on my conversation about me being trans the other way around. And it felt AMAZING to know I work with such an amazing variety of people!

Our HR manager is gay, one of my very good friends is lesbian, and now us trans on either side of the coin... All under the same roof!!! I love it!!!

Hugs ❤️

Kali

• Forum Moderator
29 minutes ago, Kaltia_Atlas said:

Our HR manager is gay, one of my very good friends is lesbian, and now us trans on either side of the coin... All under the same roof!!! I love it!!!

Go PRIDE?️‍?

That is good news Kaltia

Mindy???

2 hours ago, Emily michelle said:

I love your new profile pic Pattie Anne!

Thanks Em! It's definitely more updated.

Things are moving at the speed of light with Shawna and I! We've had some HUGE things happen this morning. We'll update as they firm up! 

• Forum Moderator

Hi everyone 

Love the new pic Patti.  Good luck with the Job interview Shawna.

I had a great day today.  My wife and I went shopping.  Michael’s for some sewing items them our mall to window shop.  No one appeared to see anything but two women shopping together.  Never got misgendered.  Even got a complement on the dress I was wearing.  This just topped off a great weekend.

Willow

Long busy day,made money today including a new customer.Had a transmission repair shop owner flag me down to come stop at his shop and did.A couple of his employees and himself were impressed with me with my great service and knowledge of the tools I sell.Saw my tool truck was well stocked.They did buy from me and told them I will be stopping by more.An order from QVC came in today,new clothing for Mika and was excited it came in

• Forum Moderator

Patti Ann, and Shawna love the new pictures. now I know who to look out for when you move.

My bike is a 2015 Harley Street Glide.

So, Shawna. How did the interview go?

Kymmie

27 minutes ago, KymmieL said:

So, Shawna. How did the interview go

I got the job. I start 6/29.  
Amazing day for sure.