• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Forum Moderator

Well, I’m in the waiting room having coffee and just completed all the digital paperwork. Met lots of other people like myself. Great experience so far. Will be with him (Dr. Stiller) shortly?

Susan R?

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator
20 hours ago, Dinaki said:

I was a offered a voucher and I need to be on stand by. 

Dinaki, I'm sorry to here your travels have been postponed.

Stay positive, and safe.

Mindy???

Good morning all.

Sounds like fun Susan.  I will be going into the city for the first time this year. 

Have fun

Carrie

It's terribly hot today here in Georgia.I had to go to pick up some of my medication and trust you me, I was melting. The face mask was making my glasses fogged up, I could hardly see (poor me), sweat galore all over my face and my bras. All my no make up makeup melted and I looked at the car's window to see that my lipstick was all smeared with the mask.

So ladies, do not wear a lipstick (yes mine was also red) with a mask, not a good look if you sweat.

I am back home now, imprisoned in my room and enjoying my cup of tea while I read your posts.

• Forum Moderator

Good afternoon everyone 

today has been a relaxing busy day.  After coffee I met with a good friend and made arrangements to see him again this afternoon and he is going to help me tomorrow morning.  I am going to see about moving my boat to a less expensive marina. He manages both of them.  The upside to the one I’m leaving is I can walk to it.  Downside it on the high end of the cost and it’s right on the ICW so there is a lot of current and a lot of rough wakes.  Upside of the new one is the cost and it’s not directly on the ICW so no current and no wakes.  The down side is the entrance is shallow and I could easily run aground.  Tomorrow morning is a check to ensure I can get in and therefore out by watching the tides.  My boat has a deep keel and needs just under 6 feet of water.  My remaining alternative is to just anchor in the waterway. Up side, no cost, downside wakes and getting to and from the boat.  Oh well.  No one ever said boat ownership was free.

Willow

Hi Dinaki

As my mum said to me not so long a go ladies don't sweat or perspire we glow. ?

• Forum Moderator

I heard southern ladies glisten

It is a big day for me. Going into the city in about 10 minutes.  I will be meeting with an image consultant.  Then early this afternoon will be seeing a new psychiatrist for the first time so I can start arranging for my bottom surgery hopefully sometime next year.

Good luck Carrie

I think today two women are born here, one Shay and the other Carrie. Good luck sexy ladies!

8 hours ago, Dinaki said:

The face mask was making my glasses fogged up

Try washing your glasses gently with some dish soap. This leaves a clear film that prevents the fogging from occurring. 

Thanks Dinaki

Just got back home and made myself a coffee, it is 3:40 in the afternoon.

How is everybody

I've had a good day, Carrie.  I just finished writing about it in my blog.  How about you?  It's after 11 here on the U.S. Pacific coast; almost time for bed.  Contemplating one more toke and a half a cigg before bed.  I'm trying to wean off the ciggs for good.  You would think if a person only smokes 5 a day, might as well quit, eh?  Not that easy; they're my friend when I need a break.  I'm pretty resolved on it now though.  Don't want to smoke and take E together.  I'm giving myself until my B-day.

Hi Tori

Sorry was talking to my dad to give him the news from today which was fantastic.

Hit Tori

Glad you had a good day!   I know how hard it is to stop I have smoked since primary school.  You can smoke on the medication but it is not recommended though I always have.  My doctor told me at the beginning to had half an aspirin if I was going to smoke because it would help to stop the blood from thickening too much.

I saw my psychiatrist for the first time to day and he told me I would not be seeing him again. 

While that may sound bad it was wonderful.  He wrote me a letter of support form SRS surgery.  He said many of the doctors in Thailand know him so it is a great step.  LOL I just need to find a doctor now! ? ?

With lots of love

Carrie

I went into the city today this picture is of my in front of the Queen Victoria Building which is in the centre of the city and is very old as you might guess from the picture.  This was just before I met with my image consultant which went terribly well. ?

The other picture is of my at my local chess club.

20200703_091810.jpg

2004 carrie.jpg

• Forum Moderator

Good morning 

getting ready to take the boat out.  Coffee is made.  Going to be hot today.  

The group I go to is having our monthly meeting tonight.  During the pandemic we meet via Zoom.  It allows you to see each other and talk.  

have a great day

Willow

• Forum Moderator

Carrie, sounds like your trip was a good one.

Willow, I hope that the new marina works out well for you and your boat.

Tori, At 5 a day is it really worth it? When my wife quit she went cold turkey. She was about a pack a day. One day she just told me to hide her cigarettes. it has been over 30yrs. 

Well there is a slight change of plans for this weekend. Instead of my wife going to pick up my grandsons, my middle son is going to bring them here. (We think he wants to get out of the heat a little) mid 90s there low-mid 80s here. Which is good as I want to talk to him about my possible move.

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator

Hi, the new marina is a little tricky to get up the creek but as long as you watch the depth, it will work just fine.

• Forum Moderator
57 minutes ago, Willow said:

Hi, the new marina is a little tricky to get up the creek but as long as you watch the depth, it will work just fine.

If you run aground, at least you're not up the creek! ?

6 hours ago, KymmieL said:

When my wife quit she went cold turkey. She was about a pack a day. One day she just told me to hide her cigarettes.

That's how I did it on my 3rd try. Tried gum and patches first. It was not easy, but almost 20 years smoke free now.

Hope all of you in the USA have a wonderful Independence Day!

Hi everyone! 

Been awhile since I’ve been on this site. Life is going ok right now. If ok is your stuck in the middle of a CPS case and rent is going up? I’m actually trying to curb my caffeine intake. Not easy for this girl! 

Recently I purchased some gold, black, and pink nail polish. I’m wearing the gold right now. Big step from just the clear I’ve only used. 

Working at home still but maybe other job (retail) will be opening soon. I guess will be cleaning and doing other things when I come back. Wearing masks and gloves. I actually get anxiety wearing the masks. Anyone else with me on that? 

So 2 of my children are now on depression meds. I hope this helps. Poor babies ? I love them all so much and never wanted them to have to face what their facing. I would of stayed in the marriage and worked it out but she didn’t want to. I don’t know if the divorce is the whole reason for the depression though. 

I see my kids tomorrow from 10 to 4. I asked for later but ex wouldn’t agree. Those are holiday hours. Hope you all are doing well and have a wonderful 4th! 

Love and kisses ?

Tessa