• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Forum Moderator

Well up date on my interview I was supposed to have this afternoon. I never got a call. zip nothing nada. Have no clue why I didn't get a call. If it happens it happens. Not going to cry over it, I already do that when I even think about it.

Kymmie

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator

Kymmie I’m sorry you didn’t get the call you thought you’d get.  Trying to get a job or change jobs can be very trying to say the least.  Don’t let it get you done another one, better will come your way.

Group went quite well tonight.  We had 14 participants.  While not the best turn out it wasn’t the worst.  We talked about a lot of things.

talk to you in the morning with my coffee.

Willow

• Forum Moderator

Good morning

Happy Independence Day!  On my mother’s side I have direct ancestors who came to “the new world” in the 1600s, and fought in the Revolutionary War.  My father’s family was forced out of Scotland in the early 1800s because the English were worried there would be a rebellion to reseat a Scottish King.  

Nice cup of black coffee this morning.  Need to get supplies and gas.  If the weather stays as is we are looking to take the sailboat out onto the ocean tomorrow.  That will be a first for me but it is exactly why I bought this particular boat.  Big enough but not too big.  

Stay safe be careful with fireworks.

Willow

• Forum Moderator

It is not that I need a job. I am gainfully employed right now. I have also put in for a position at the home office. still nothing there either. but it is the holiday so I really wasn't expecting any response. I was looking to move to begin the new chapter in my life.

blue clouds and sunshine  right now only forecast in the 70s. I do look at probably closer to 80s

Have a safe and happy 4th everyone.

Kymmie

{RANT Warning!}

Well, I am giving up on summer here this year!  Eff it!  I have no hope any more.  Daily temps are still mostly in the 60's and it's still cloudy and drizzly most days.  Here it is July and the weather is no better than it was in March.  It's so gloomy this morning I have to have the lights on.  Hmpft!  Gawd, I hate Oregon weather!  grrrrrr

• Forum Moderator
3 hours ago, Tori M said:

{RANT Warning!}

Well, I am giving up on summer here this year!  Eff it!  I have no hope any more.  Daily temps are still mostly in the 60's and it's still cloudy and drizzly most days.  Here it is July and the weather is no better than it was in March.  It's so gloomy this morning I have to have the lights on.  Hmpft!  Gawd, I hate Oregon weather!  grrrrrr

I'd happily send you ten degrees or so from here if I could. On the plus side, I've apparently become exothermic with HRT as I'm perfectly comfortable in temperatures that would have had me gasping for breath five years ago. Susan's miserable though, so you can have the ten degrees and I can put on warmer clothes.

Hugs!

Hope everyone is having a good day. I sent an email coming out to my parents last evening. They got back to me at noon today. They were shocked but are 100% supportive. I’m so pleasantly surprised, I thought it would take them some time to come around. Finally stopped the happy tears flood about 30 minutes ago.  Next is my little sis. 2 1/2 out of 3 so far. Hugs! Hopefully I can nudge my wife over to fully onboard soon. 

53 minutes ago, SaraAW said:

Hope everyone is having a good day. I sent an email coming out to my parents last evening. They got back to me at noon today. They were shocked but are 100% supportive. I’m so pleasantly surprised, I thought it would take them some time to come around. Finally stopped the happy tears flood about 30 minutes ago.  Next is my little sis. 2 1/2 out of 3 so far. Hugs! Hopefully I can nudge my wife over to fully onboard soon. 

That’s great news I’m glad they are supportive!

Doing good,went over to my girlfriend's parent's place for a picnic.Went as Mika and her family does accept it I am genderfluid.Dropped off a couple tools for her dad replaced under warranty too.It has been tough lately for me,orders I made not in yet from UPS and my customers understand why they are not in

• Forum Moderator

Sara, Hope that your wife ,decides to side with the rest and support you. I'm 1 out of 4.

Closed the store a hour early today. Do another 1-8 shift tomorrow. the open/early shifts the rest of the week. Back to off Thurs/Fri.

I will hope that the dealer in Portland still gets a hold of me.

Have a happy 4th everyone.

Kymmie

Happy 4th, everyone.  Mine started awful then turned wonderful.  My lifelong bestie from back home called and talked for over an hour.  It's been months since we hooked up.  He had gotten the new number for another bestie that I lost track of years ago.  Her and I texted and are phoning tomorrow to catch up on the missed years.

2 hours ago, KymmieL said:

I will hope that the dealer in Portland still gets a hold of me.

Me, too, Kymmie.

Hi Tori 

My best friend married my youngest brother but we have lost track over the years. ?

I'm not a big fan of the 4th. My dogs are such a handful of stressed out furriness, that me and my partner spend most of the evening doing doggie damage control. Which is exactly what is starting to happen right now.

Well. The ex actually gave me 4 to 11pm. I was able to enjoy the 4th of July with kids. It gave us time to see fireworks. We drove around and had a lot of fun! When I dropped them off my ex and my oldest daughter were sitting in the driveway playing cards. I said happy 4th but she didn’t comment back. 

I’m sitting in the dark in a pink shirt and a blue mini skirt. I feel very comfortable. I hear a few fireworks in the distance but mostly quiet. I love sitting out here late in the evening. 

Took pics at the lake today. Got a beautiful butterfly picture! Plus I’m working on my coloring book. I’ll post my art when I’m done. Spent some time at my moms. I guess you could say it was a good day! 

Love and kisses?

Tessa 

Hello everybody! Hope everyone had a safe and happy Fourth with all fingers still attached. ? 

I had to work and it was a REALLY bad day. Relaxing today and thinking about going to the store for some retail therapy. 

• Forum Moderator

My wife and ate out with four friends on the socially-distanced patio at a local restaurant, last night.  We haven't seen them since last year.  I got an interesting comment: "Your face looks thinner."  Well, I guarantee that I haven't lost weight.  If my face is different, it must be because it is more feminine!

I didn't think my face was still changing that much.  It has been three and a half years since I started HRT.  But our friend noticed a difference in the last year.  That made my weekend! ?

• Forum Moderator

Hi everyone 

I hope everyone had a safe and happy fourth. I had a wonderful day today.  We took our sailboat out today.  Where we live and keep our boat it takes 3 ½ to 4 hours just to get to the closest inlet.  But really worth it today.  Once we were on the ocean, I put up the sails and we sailed for several hours.  Went out past the 3 mile limit. Went for a swim. Ate three meals on the boat .  Saw a sting ray breach and a pod of dolphins.  

a really great day.  Even my wife who often hates the boat had a great time.

Willow

Good Morning / afternoon / evening  everyone i hope you are all well and good 

i just looking around the forum and saw this  thread  that i caught my eye  and i though id  say hi to everyone and see how you are all doing  ?

i havent been around very much of late  and i would like to  be around the forum more than what i have been

i hope where ever you all are that you are safe and good 

A

Acknowledging how much the pandemic has changed my habits.  The stores here in NJ are open once again, and still, I haven't been shopping.  Before the lockdown one of my fondest activities to shop, yet now, it seems to have lost some that previous luster.  The upside is that my my Macy's charge card has a zero balance, something else that is quite unusual for me.

I'm thinking a little shopping trip for me is well overdue!

• Forum Moderator

Good morning 

Ah coffee!  The morning elixir.  

Thanks Carrie!

Sally, Things never got real bad here.  Then they started reopening things.  We even went to our favorite restaurant twice.  Then Memorial Day hit and oh my gosh. Our numbers in our little county have gone up and up.  We only go out on our boat or Walmart pick-up. We don’t consider anything else safe.  

looks like a beautiful day today, and yet we’ve had a clap of thunder and a rain warnin.  Strange!

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone, the coffee is still strong and black.:coffee:

My wife and I had a breakthrough moment yesterday and I'll detail it in the coming out section.

Love and Hugs

Mindy???

4 hours ago, Alexx21 said:

Good Morning / afternoon / evening  everyone i hope you are all well and good 

i just looking around the forum and saw this  thread  that i caught my eye  and i though id  say hi to everyone and see how you are all doing  ?

i havent been around very much of late  and i would like to  be around the forum more than what i have been

i hope where ever you all are that you are safe and good 

A

Hi Alexx! I look forward to seeing you around more often :)