• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone 

Im taking a small day trip today. I am going to briefly see a friend. She will be getting her surgery in a little over a week.  Unfortunately neither of us can afford to get too close for fear of covid. She has to be extremely careful due to her upcoming surgery and i for a visit with an ENT that specializes in issues of voice and throat.  

Im actually going to borrow a special sewing machine to fix a sail.

Ah coffee is done. Have a great day.

Willow

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi everyone! Pancakes at Village Inn this morning. A little treat! Anyway today I feel especially girly so I put on one of my sun dresses. I styled my hair to look cute and I’m leaving my gold nail polish on. It’s hard to look authentic but I do my best. 

A GIFT (Amazing Story) 

A gift of 100 dollars was given to me from a complete stranger on Sunday! This lady in the mall prayed for me and told me God loved me and I am very special to Him. I was at the mall at this time and my Ex and son came walking in. My Ex looked down and quickly walked by while my teenage son waived at me and smiled. I opened up to this lady about my Ex hating me and then right in front of her she ignores me. The conversation started with how the world is and somehow it got personal. She was asking God who she could bless! This is an amazing thing that of all the people there she chose me! She was thinking of the man that was there with a broken arm in a cast but it was me instead! So with all the crazy things going in the world and all the people in the world I was chosen to receive a gift from God! We all are loved and this could happen to anyone! 

Everyone here has been amazingly sweet to me! I am on a journey of healing. I believe this was a sign of that. 

Blessings to all of you! 

Love 

Tessa

1 hour ago, Tessa said:

So with all the crazy things going in the world and all the people in the world I was chosen to receive a gift from God!

Despite what we see/hear in the news, the world really is full of wonderful people.

• Forum Moderator

Just had my day made. I was out working in on the bike. when I heard a roar over head. Looking up I see an US Air Force B-1B bomber fly over. Wings back and everything. it was so freaking cool. I texted my oldest, he said FE Warren is having there air show this weekend. Now to really make my week a B-52 needs to fly over. Just got a text from my son. The B-1b is from Ellsworth AFB, Were I was stationed. I was there when we first  got the bones.

Kymmie

6 hours ago, Tori M said:

Despite what we see/hear in the news, the world really is full of wonderful people.

Tori. There are more kind people in the world then unkind. These people hide and we need to help them come out. It’s easy to judge someone based on skin, dress, their body, voice, mannerisms, and you can pretty much pick what you want to hurt someone but being kind you have to look over all of that and release your inner rainbow and see that no color in the rainbow wants to be the only color. Who would want a one color rainbow? Judging is a fast escape and a cowardly move. Some people walked by and saw my toes painted and pointed and laughed at me. I said nothing. I just let them walk by.  This world needs to see until we can love one another without judging we will never move forward. There is no one exactly like someone else so why do we want people to be like us? Be yourself and no one can judge you but you. 

Love 

Tess

Wow willow what you wrote is amazing so beautiful and what left with  feelings of hope and self acceptance 

you are an amazing writer  if you wrote books on this id buy it   and i think others would too 

Good Morning /afternoon / evening  Everyone  , am making coffee , then driving to the beach hope it dont rain

am starting to go to the beach every day sometimes early some time middle of the day  i am making it regular thing everyday 

from now until the weather  holds out  its said today  there an 22 % risk of rain  but we have the car and i can apart it in the disabled spaces due to me being disabled  my partner will be driving i cant drive at all ( to unwell to ) 

I have started to lose weight  but not a good way of doing it ( i say nothing more about that ) 

we got to buy some soda from the store  Scotland is nearly out of lockdown and that  but we are doing it slower than the uk due the first minster having  looked at medical fact  no bs like johnson ( the pm of the uk ) 

anyway i hope that you are all well and safe and good 

A

Going to start my day at Burger King. I have to go grocery shopping today. Last night I went to the 5 and below store. I bought a sun dress and a mini skirt. Only 10.00! 

I will start working next week at my retail job. They gave me 16 hours. This will help with bills. I still have off Mon, Tues, and Friday. I hope I can handle wearing a mask all shift. 

Next week will hopefully be talking to the CPS Worker on the case against my ex. I hope to hear good news. I feel free right now. I’m sitting in my patio in my Grey mini and a black shirt. I a

being who I want to be. 

I took a long walk to the interstate bridge last night. I go there when I want to be alone. I listened to music and danced in the bridge. It was a freeing time! Some truckers honked at me to! Lots of trucks late at night. 

Time to soon go get breakfast and start my work day. I hope I can be an inspiration to my customers and show them the kindness they deserve. We are all struggling and we all could use a helping hand and I am glad to be that for them. Not all are nice to me but so is life. 

Most gender me over the phone as female. I am just for fun tracking the calls that don’t. Only 2 people mis gendered me over the phone. Today is going to be a good day! 

Love to all! 

Tess

• Forum Moderator

@Alexx21 thank you.  I don’t have enough subject matter to write a lot.   My son and went to Edinburgh August of 2018.  It is such an amazing place.

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everybody and those who don't have a body. LOL. OF course woke about 7 couldn't get back to sleep. So refreshed with a shower. feel all clean and smooth.

Taking a ride to my middle sons this afternoon. One of my grandsons left his headphones here. so we are going to dropped them off. and go for dinner.

on the new job front, wasn't selected for the home office position. Still haven't heard anything from the dealership in OR. but put in for another one up there. There is something out there for a crazy lady like me.

Hugs,

Kymmie

Good morning, everyone!  (actually bedtime for me here)  I haven't posted on Morning Coffee for a while because I didn't have much new/news to share .. but!

TODAY!  I finally, Finally, FINALLY had my first therapy session.  And it was wonderful! 

I have a great therapist .. she let me upack 50+ years of baggage (well we ran out time .. but she actually let me go long past our :50 session), and she wants to see me weekly.

Still dealing with my wife's anxiety about me making progress, but I am hoping she will come along at some point (my therapist suggested this also).

THANK YOU to everybody on this Forum who have strongly encouraged therapy as an initial step.  It gave me the courage and determination to finally take that step.  HUGS for everyone❣️

• Forum Moderator

@KayC - Feels great to get some of this out and have an empathetic person on the other end.

Happy for you Kay :)

Hugs

Cyndee

Good morning

Starting to see little green tomatoes

Casting seeds elsewhere, in all directions, like fishing nets.
Exploring options and opinions.
I will not neglect what sprouts before me (...though I weed through it.)
Bloom where I am planted.
Bloom where I am transplanted.
Blooming mostly

Hi all.  I'm still alive and kicking.  Absent but not gone.

Still just adjusting to life on the other side of the country after the big move and setting up a new life here in Oregon.  Unpacking, waiting for furniture to be delivered and now working at my new job just this week.  There is the crappy 2 hour commute one way for a month before the local 15 minute away VA hospital opens their Biomed dept. back up.  But all in all its going very well.

THEE Biggest news is I finally received my legal name and gender marker change this past Wednesday.  I am now legally Shawna Leigh and female.

The process was said to take several weeks so I filled out my paperwork and mailed it late Sunday evening.  In hopes to get it going soon. They called me a couple days later on Tuesday with a court date either that afternoon or the next day.  Holy crap that is fast admin.  Well I was at work 2 hours away so I opted for the next day.

@Patti Anne wanted to be there for me so we went for the 1pm appointment.  Waiting maybe 10 minutes for them to call me in.  Patti was unable to go in with me which was disappointing at the time.  The court room was empty and I had just walked in carrying all my papers to prove residency, surgery, etc.. and just received instructions from the Bailiff where to sit.

This is when the judge calls out, "Your all set."

I'm I stop walking and said, "That's it?  I'm all set???"

He says, "Yep, all set."

I say thank you and turned back around.  Maybe a total of 15 seconds inside the court room.

Now THATS fast justice IMHO.

However we had to wait 30 minutes for the signed copy to come down to get my own official copies for other agencies but all in all it was super fast.

Its did not even hit me until that evening what I actually had happen.

Its amazing to realize a dream come true and it happening so fast I did not have time to let it sink in.

Patti Anne went and got me a small cake and we had a small birthday party of sorts as it was my first day as a legal women and one legally called Shawna Leigh.

• Forum Moderator

Congratulations and Happy Birthday @ShawnaLeigh!

I'm glad things are working out for the both of you after your move. It's good to hear that the two of you are happy and finding these little victories along the way!

Hugs!

Congrats Shawna that has to be so gratifying to get everything changed. Especially after moving across the country to start your new life 

• Forum Moderator

Damn, Sis. Shawnaleigh Why am I always last to know these things. LOL. Congrats on finally becoming a woman. That is one reason I have looked a moving to Oregon. The name change is so easy, there.

However the gender marker change is easy here on your license in WY. Just need to have your Dr. fill out a paper saying they are treating you and you are female. Take it to the DMV and get it changed. piece of pie easy as cake. LOL.

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator

Happy Birthday @ShawnaLeigh and congratulations on the successful name and gender change. It wasn’t a long court appearance but the memory of it will be with you the rest of your life.

All The Best,

Susan R?

Congratulations, Shawna!  I remember floating 3 feet above the ground and looking again and again in disbelief at my papers and license for days after I got mine changed.

Good evening ladies and gentlemen! Relaxing after work and binge watching “I am Jazz”.
Thinking about painting my toes, but not too hard lol. Just got to decide what color to do. 

@ShawnaLeigh, divine bovine, girl! It doesn't seem that long ago you were just starting your journey... This is a major milestone! Congratulations to you! I am so happy for you! You are an inspiration to me.  Things have been going so slowly for me, but I hope Maryland will be a great place for the new me. Hearing about your progress helps keep me going. 

• Forum Moderator

Well had a great ride to Scottsbluff, NE. Had to return my grandsons headphones. Yeap just had to get them back to him. LOL. He was at his other grandmas. but we got to see our middle son and his girlfriend(wife) and my youngest grandson.

Kymmie