• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator
21 hours ago, ShawnaLeigh said:

Its did not even hit me until that evening what I actually had happen.

Its amazing to realize a dream come true and it happening so fast I did not have time to let it sink in.

Congratulations Shawna, 

I'm so happy for you.

Hugs

• Forum Moderator
On 7/10/2020 at 6:45 AM, KayC said:

TODAY!  I finally, Finally, FINALLY had my first therapy session.  And it was wonderful! 

Congratulations @KayC It feels good doesn’t it? Just sharing it is a release of stress. I’m glad you’re getting support like that. You’ll start to see your world in new ways and if you’re lucky, some really sage advice.

My Best,

Susan R?

• Forum Moderator

Hi

@ShawnaLeigh congratulations and happy rebirth day!

I’ve been working all day repairing a and trying to get the timing set on a sewing machine. I finally got it working well close enough, to sew two sections of a sail together. I had a sail that was in really good shape but was too big.  I cut it down and am sewing it back together.  I’ve broken a number of needles.  It’s still not quite right but I got it working so I starting sewing. Taking a Minon Break.  

Willow

I had a pretty good day today. Woke up at 4am (it's been happening a lot lately) made watermelon sorbet. I never tried making sorbet and I don't like watermelon. Must be a good combination though, cause I love it. Than I felt confident enough to strip down to a sports bra and short shorts and lay out to get some sun. after I woke from a short 20 minute nap and rolled over I found myself watching the clouds. A lot of them looked like dogs ?. I haven't done either in decades. And then I ran a few errands. I'm still getting used to people opening doors and asking me to go first when I'm out shopping. Oh, and I got new sandals. Now I can paint my toenails. Just not sure if I should paint them in the Helms flag pattern to match my fingers or something different.

• Forum Moderator

Elizabeth,  make sure you use sunscreen.  Don't want to over  bake. 

Well all the opening stuff is done. So taking a break to see how my friends are.  Early shifts all week. Then open on Saturday. Well  still nothing from anybody yet. But  I am not desperate to leave. I know that I need to finally be the girl I so desperately need to be.  

Have a great day every one.

Kymmie 

Good morning everyone! My Sunday was good I rode 27mi on my bicycle. I went and seen my parents again after I came out to them they say they support me with my decision. My mom said she will not use my name or pronouns yet until I’m out to the rest of my family. She seems to be pretty affected by my coming out but that’s to be expected. We did go swimming while I was there along with some family friends. No one said a word or even batted an eye when l wore my new swimsuit. It has polka dots lol. My wife called me crazy later because I had a tan line from my swimsuit and I was so excited. I was jumping up and down saying I have a women’s tan line lol.

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Emily michelle said:

Good morning everyone! My Sunday was good I rode 27mi on my bicycle. I went and seen my parents again after I came out to them they say they support me with my decision. My mom said she will not use my name or pronouns yet until I’m out to the rest of my family.

Good morning Emily,

27 miles on the bike! Wow, that's great. As for your mom wanting to wait until you've invited the rest of the family into your trusted circle. That's cool, give your elder family members a chance to see the new you and interact with you around others so they come along slowly, not forcefully.

I'm like you and the tan lines, when I blow dry my hair. Thank you "Curley Girl" videos, my silver/white hair is so feminine and pretty, my wife just shakes head and smiles. She's coming along slowly too.

Hugs,

Mindy???

• Forum Moderator

Good☕️Morning Everyone,

The coffee is still strong and black.

I'm at the dealership having my company truck serviced. Everyone here is respecting COVID-19 suggestions which is a good thing since I fall in the high risk description.

The weekend was good however very labor intensive, my Suzie and I replaced the floor in our small camper as we ready it for the 80th Sturgis Bike Rally in August.

Love and Hugs for Everyone,

Mindy???

1 hour ago, Emily michelle said:

I was jumping up and down saying I have a women’s tan line lol.

Great❣️  I would LOVE to have one of those .. I hope someday

26 minutes ago, KayC said:

Great❣️  I would LOVE to have one of those .. I hope someday

It’s kind of funny how something that little that should be a nuisance can be so gratifying. It just made me feel like even more of a woman. Even though it’s painful now haha

• Forum Moderator

A few years ago I had a  racer back tank top tan lines. It was  great. It happens when you take off your shirt for a walk in the woods.

Kymmie 

On 6/29/2020 at 5:20 AM, Jackie C. said:

May your coming out be as uneventful as mine was.

Hi Jackie! My coming out has been sort of following a wonderfully consistent and happy pattern. I was thinking that I was having some of the "Shawna magic" rubbing off....... but things potentially took a southward dive, depending on how events unfold. My heretofore smooth gender reveal may be ruined by my ex-wife outing me in a court room. It's a Perfect Storm of circumstances surrounding a support issue. When I have a little time in the next few days, I'll post details. Hopefully someone here can give me some sage advice.  

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Patti Anne said:

My heretofore smooth gender reveal may be ruined by my ex-wife outing me in a court room.

I am so sorry that you have to deal with that Patti Anne. The only advice I would give is stay confident, cool, and collective and of course, dress somewhat conservatively. You want to appear to be the level headed one of the bunch. I know these are obvious to anyone going into court with an ex present but it never hurts mentioning it. I wish you the best with this and hope to hear about how it went.

Good Luck,

Susan R?

• Forum Moderator
8 hours ago, Patti Anne said:

Hi Jackie! My coming out has been sort of following a wonderfully consistent and happy pattern. I was thinking that I was having some of the "Shawna magic" rubbing off....... but things potentially took a southward dive, depending on how events unfold. My heretofore smooth gender reveal may be ruined by my ex-wife outing me in a court room. It's a Perfect Storm of circumstances surrounding a support issue. When I have a little time in the next few days, I'll post details. Hopefully someone here can give me some sage advice.  

Shawna is magic? What did you have to rub? (Suggestive eyebrow wiggle.)

I'm not sure what the situation is out West, but I hope you get a sympathetic judge. The kind that says, "And?" when your wife starts outing you like it makes you some kind of monster. I've only heard bits and pieces but your ex... she sounds like a real piece of work. Good luck! Fingers crossed!

Hugs!

Hi Pattie Anne I hope everything goes in your favor with your ex.

Well last night was interesting I came out to my brother in law who I was scared to death to tell him. His reaction was “Oh”. I don’t really know how well it went time will Tell he thought I needed to get a second opinion. My sister was there and said she was very concerned about my wellbeing because she hasn’t seen me much happier but everytime I see her I had been presenting male and it pretty much ruins my mood anymore and between the anxiety of having her husband find out was getting to me. She said she doesn’t know what to tell people because several have been asking questions and she doesn’t feel comfortable telling them. I just hope my brother in law comes around and will accept me for me.

1 hour ago, Jackie C. said:

but I hope you get a sympathetic judge.

It's the same judge that decided the divorce settlement that ruined me financially. He was a new judge at the time and it was his first or second divorce case. I'd imagine that he'll shut her down after she or her new attorney spouts, but by then the damage will be done. But, anything to draw blood. I'll go into detail tonight. 

• Forum Moderator

Good morning going to be hot here, over 100!

PattiAnne, I can’t imagine what she thinks she would gain by outing you.  The judge shouldn’t care and it shouldn’t make a difference in any ruling.  The only thing she gets is trying to embarrass you, and it could even backfire by turning the judge against her.

don't let it get you all twisted up.  Just go with confidence.  Is Family court even open to the public?

good luck

Willow

@Patti Anne I hope things go better than you are predicting. I hope your judge has learned about impartiality and following the law as prescribed without being influenced by bias an unrelated facts. Wishing you the best outcome.

• Forum Moderator
4 hours ago, Patti Anne said:

I'd imagine that he'll shut her down after she or her new attorney spouts, but by then the damage will be done. But, anything to draw blood. I'll go into detail tonight. 

GREAT BIG HUGS for you Patti Anne,

You're in my heart for a positive outcome. ???

Best wishes,

Mindy???