• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

@Patti Anne I can relate to the stress that your feeling. I have a constant fear that my ex will find a way to hurt me. The courts in most states do not care about how two adults treat each other, unless it gets violent or there are children. Just knowing that the fear of my ex, which can and does still control the decisions I make about my life, even though they really shouldn't have such power over me, is hard to handle. Fear is debilitating. I'm glad that there are great people who support you and with time I hope those challenges pass for you. I took a lot of ridicule and disrespect from my ex. I am scared of them but I am happy being who I am. I think you should be too. You have many supportive people in place and deserve to enjoy your life however you see fit.    ~Abi~

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@abi   The fear of what my current wife might do to me, keeps me in a marriage that isn't healthy.  The fear is very debilitating.  Sometimes, even causes suicidal thoughts....

5 hours ago, Abi said:

You have many supportive people in place and deserve to enjoy your life however you see fit.

Yes. And don't think I ever take that for granted! The support is crucial in times like these. My gender counselor advised me NOT to preemptively come out. Who knows? They may never find out. But there are a lot of things to consider. 

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Patti Anne said:

Yes. And don't think I ever take that for granted! The support is crucial in times like these.

While I have professional support. Other than my middle son. and my friends here I have not support at all.

It is hard to be doing this all alone. but a girls got to do what a girls got to do.

Kymmie

What a bliss today for me. On the front porch, a parcel was waiting for me to open. I had ordered a Halston blouse, tried it on and I look like a French model (eat your heart out Amelie Honore) ?

Also, today is July the 15th and guess, I must exercise with dilation. I cannot find my KY cream but oh well, I went to the shower and started my "exercise" with the color orange thingy.

I am back in my room now, I am enjoying a lovely cup of Godiva coffee with cream and please ladies and gents, please have a great, safe and healthy day from your e-friend Dina. ?

Edited by Cyndee
fixed typo
  • Forum Moderator

I'm impressed. They didn't even GIVE me an orange one. The doctor said, "Too many patients were injuring themselves with it." My set only goes to green.

I do know where my crate of SurgiLube is though. ?

Hugs!

I got the orange "stick" two or three years ago back in Athens and the funny thing is at the immigration in Atlanta, an officer stopped me because I had some food in my suitcase and the dog sniffed it, When she opened it and was searching my luggage, the orange "cucumber" popped and caressed her hand, I then turn to her and said "oh dear, that is my toy I play with".

She closed my suitcase at once and even said to me, welcome to USA.

• Forum Moderator
26 minutes ago, Dinaki said:

?

• Forum Moderator
38 minutes ago, Dinaki said:

I then turn to her and said "oh dear, that is my toy I play with".

That was clearly a reaction she didn’t expect. I applaud your candid confident response..lol

• Forum Moderator
47 minutes ago, Dinaki said:

I got the orange "stick" two or three years ago back in Athens and the funny thing is at the immigration in Atlanta, an officer stopped me because I had some food in my suitcase and the dog sniffed it, When she opened it and was searching my luggage, the orange "cucumber" popped and caressed her hand, I then turn to her and said "oh dear, that is my toy I play with".

That... is priceless. Thank you for sharing!

Hugs!

• Forum Moderator

Finally Friday for me. can relax some. The gal at the Harley dealership in Portland, Called.It just got to hectic that Friday. She is going to call tomorrow. 

I also put in at a Ford dealership. Where I am over qualified. But since I am wanting to go back to a less stressful position it may be perfect for me.

Then comes the decision. Then the hard part telling my wife that I am moving to Portland and living as my true self. I will give her every chance to come with me. Or accept me. However I will be living as a woman. If she cannot handle that.

Kymmie

I love my morning coffee.  Today is yet another new day. I had to push a little but now that things are finally things are cleared up at work and my wife is a lot less stressed-out. I can stop living dual lives.

We had our stylist come over last night. Neither of us had anything done with our hair in months. She's been doing our hair for years and is part of the family when she's over. But you still never know how people will react. Wife suggested I tell her about my "changes". I don't know why I never did, that's usually the first person you tell everything to.  She just responded with a "so how do want me to address you?".

Works good, wifes getting better and I have cute hair againg. Overall so many things in my life are going good. It's just turned around for the better in so many ways.

• Forum Moderator

@ElizabethStar, congrats on successfully coming out to your hairdresser.

I woke up to an interesting message from a friend that I know through the theatre.  Her husband is on the executive for a political party and is recruiting candidates in advance of the next provincial election.  Would I be interested?

Hmmm.  I hadn't really considered it.  But I could be talked into it.  I replied to that effect.

A young trans friend of mine ran a very successful campaign in the last federal election.  She took her party from third place to second, more than doubling their share of the popular vote.  She was heckled once in a townhall meeting, and her main rival came to her defence.  With someone young enough to be my granddaughter as an example, I can hardly say no, can I?

• Forum Moderator

Well @KathyLauren that would certainly be interesting turn to your life.  If it interests you I would have a conversation with the recruiter to see if its something you'd like.  Good luck. 

• Forum Moderator
28 minutes ago, Jani said:

Well @KathyLauren that would certainly be interesting turn to your life.  If it interests you I would have a conversation with the recruiter to see if its something you'd like.  Good luck. 

I messaged him that I'm interested.   Haven't heard back yet.  I'll certainly talk to him about it.  The party in question is the one that I'd normally support in elections that don't require strategic voting, so that Is a good thing.

Good morning.

Today I am positively focused on what I can do rather than can't.   Doing it.

Have a great day :)

• Forum Moderator

Goos morning everyone.

well, today isn't my Friday, it’s a Saturday.  I get 6 Saturdays and one Sunday every week.  

I don't currently have a counselor, therapist or psychiatrist.  I have all of you, i have my group in Wilmington and i have two very good women friends who have been married 49 years.  One of whom is getting her surgery next week.  Why am i going it with out regular therapy, well, i felt the therapy wasn’t helping anymore and a little white pill i take everyday keeps my depression away.  Take that away and i get very bad real quick.  A psychiatrist tried to do that to me.  

Also, i am not looking to change my gender markers or get bottom surgery so as long as i can talk out my issues with my friends here or elsewhere, im good.

hugs

Willow 

Do you think this a little over the top just to go get lab work done? Lol 

OH well. Got to get this done so I can get my coffee!  Have a wonderful day everyone 

D2CF5A51-17D6-46BD-891F-A34FCD6D66BE.jpeg

• Forum Moderator
44 minutes ago, Ms Maddie said:

Good morning.

Good Morning Ms Maddie, that's a good attitude. Focusing on the can do, that's where I'm at.

Hope life is treating you well today

Hugs

C

• Forum Moderator

Agree with Cyndee - you are a wonderful, strong person and it is amazing what your special talents can do when you have the right attitude and when the attitude falters - you have us as a shoulder to lean on....

Heather Shay

• Forum Moderator
4 hours ago, ElizabethStar said:

I love my morning coffee.  Today is yet another new day. I had to push a little but now that things are finally things are cleared up at work and my wife is a lot less stressed-out. I can stop living dual lives.

Good morning Elizabeth,

I'm so happy to hear that you're able to stop living a dual life, and you're having joint hair dresser appointments with your wife.

Hugs,

Mindy???

• Forum Moderator
3 hours ago, KathyLauren said:

With someone young enough to be my granddaughter as an example, I can hardly say no, can I?

Kathy, I think it's great to look at our younger community for inspiration. Our life teachers don't always have to be our peers, or an older generation.

"Leadership and Maturity don't always follow the same timeline, just as Rank doesn't always equal Leadership."-MMoore

Best wishes in whatever you choose to do,

Mindy???

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Ms Maddie said:

Good morning.

That is a great attitude to have @Ms Maddie! I'm with you all the way!!

I hope your day goes well.

Jani

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Ms Maddie said:

Good morning.

Have a great day

Good morning Ms Maddie,

"Many things make me smile. Given a choice, I choose to be positive & happy. That doesn't mean I ignore my stressors. On my worst day I know someone is having a tougher day than me, and I pray for them."-MMoore

#PositiveThinking >HUGS<

Mindy???