• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

Hello all, a little after the morning coffee, but finally getting a few minutes by myself. Kind of been an ... interesting vacation so far. My family has made some comments that make me kind of scared to come out to them in ways, but I am trying to not occupy myself with that right now.

Regarding make up tutorials, I am also learning completely from YouTube. Stef Sanjati is my favorite right now, a friend of mine has suggested looking at Nikkietutorials, just haven't tried it yet. I think it is something I am going to start playing with more once I get home.

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know Ulta works with trans people. I was at one a few days ago. While I was there I wanted to “correct “ the name on my account. The cashier initially asked for my ID, then realized what was going on and just verified me with my email. Needless to say I very relieved. It would’ve put me in a tailspin if I had to show that bad picture, wrong gender, dead name having card again. 

Blumin' heck a week of feeling like a fake, wondering if I'm doing the right thing and generally not liking the world.

Then after watching some of Jackies early videos and "ping", it is okay to feel like that and I just need to be kind to myself.

Thank you to everyone who shares about their struggles as it's easy to get caught in the sads and think it's just me, however everyone struggles from time to time and this forum is helping so much to get through. I still hate my crappy eyebrows though ?

So today is happy day ? Nice brewed coffee and off into the day, one step at a time.

Hugs

Robin

• Forum Moderator
4 hours ago, Robin.C said:

Blumin' heck a week of feeling like a fake, wondering if I'm doing the right thing and generally not liking the world.

Then after watching some of Jackies early videos and "ping", it is okay to feel like that and I just need to be kind to myself.

Well said Robin, we all have "ups and downs" but for some reason the downs always the worst, and the ups are just average days. I love how Jackie Rabbit can pump up a situation.

• Forum Moderator

Oh, I just found Jackie Rabbit, I just love her. So, right on point.

Well up early, It is shot time again. I am needing to run to Cheyenne to get it.  how ever I will get the third degree from my youngest. I am so tired of all the 20 questions I get.

Well  about 30 on the fence thermometer. High forecast in the lower 70s. but a nice smokey sky.

Have a great day.

Kymmie

Good morning sisters!

Cold morning walks make me appreciate my coffee all the more.  We just started having chilly mornings here and unfortunately, women's  cool weather clothes have not been purchased yet and I threw out most of my mens.  Fortunately, I'm going thrift shopping after work with a girl friend for the first time! Normally I go with my wife or daughter but branching out.  I'm wicked excited.  

Wednesdays are my truly happy day nowadays. Fri-Tue I don't shave in prep for hair removal and having to see that every morning is triggering. As soon as I get home Tuesday nights I shave so that Wednesday mornings start off happy.  My electrologist thinks she can get to the point where she has "cleared" my face in 35-40 hours and from there it's just going over the whole face every time for the regrowths. She feels like we should total 200 hours based on her progress. I'm only 8.5 hours in. I'm seeing progress for sure but I'm about 5-6 months away from that point.  The good side of it is that I've found a good combo of pharmaceuticals/cream that makes it so it's just noticeable and she can jam away without worrying about the pain slowing us down.  She's able to go twice as fast as the first few few sessions because of it!  I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post what I use since there's a rule about medication advice.

Thank you all for the kind comments! 

Finally woke up yesterday morning and went to the nail salon, talk about such a relief finally having my nails done! It made me feel a little better..then wanted some Chick Fil A - got there and the lines were out into the streets. So I am not sure what happened but it sparked an emotional storm within me. Since my out the blue break up this past week with my long term boyfriend, I find myself full of all sorts of emotions. Trying to adapt to the new body and learn how things work and watching my healing AND dilating - throwing in some emotional stuff was the tip of the iceberg. But I’m slowly trying to cope with it.  I am remembering that life is full of ups and downs; I just need to work on how I react in the events. 

Hope everyone is well! Probably getting up shortly to make sure things outside are secure; calling for 6-8 inches of rain in my area from Hurricane Sally tomorrow. So that is a bummer!

• Forum Moderator

@Kylie i'm proud of your progress - I remember having 3 traumas piled on at the same time and trying to cope - having a relationship break up just when you have your body finally aligned is heart breaking but your attitude is amazing. Keep it up and be careful with the storm AND covid-19 you are more susceptable right now as your immune system works overtime elsewhere in your body. BE SAFE.

Hugs,

Heather

1 hour ago, Kylie said:

Trying to adapt to the new body and learn how things work and watching my healing AND dilating - throwing in some emotional stuff was the tip of the iceberg. But I’m slowly trying to cope with it.  I am remembering that life is full of ups and downs; I just need to work on how I react in the events. 

That's a tough couple weeks so you are totally entitled to a couple of emotional moments to say the least.  Hang in there.

XOXO

Bri

Thank you for those kind words. The lord knows my struggle! I don’t want to hinder my healing so I am trying to deal with it in the most healthiest ways possible. Taking a bit of a break from a lot of people and just spending time with myself, getting to know who I am now . If I can learn to love myself, I know I’ll finally be able to love someone else again. 

Life is about change and adaptation! I have to remember, this too shall pass and men are a dime a dozen, if that! Haha. 

Good morning ladies,

The coffee is hot and delicious this morning. 

I wish I had a bunch of great ladies like you all around me locally I could share morning coffee with.

I'm really down about the idea of Covid keeping me from getting out and meeting some transgender people in my community.

However, it also makes me so grateful I've met all of you.

HUgs

Bri

Good morning girls. Kylie,hang in there girl. Takes a lot of courage to go through what your doing. I've  just started transitioning again for the second time. These hormones really mess with my emotions. I got scared last time and quit. Like you though,with this support group, a therapist, and I'm starting next week, a support  group that meets 2 hours a night. I think, 1-3 nights a week with a gender therapist. You have the hard part done. Enjoy your life girlfriend. Your young and pretty. Wish I had the courage to do it myself 30 years ago. God bless you, and stay the course. 

Bobbie Scott ?

• Forum Moderator

@Kylie although it is hard when a relationship ends a beautiful woman that you are will bring a better partner in time. Continue on being a better you and loving who you are.

• Forum Moderator
3 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

I wish I had a bunch of great ladies like you all around me locally I could share morning coffee with.

That would be fantastic. unfortunately we would never get anything done. LOL we'd spend the whole day just talking. Not that that would be a bad thing.

Had an interesting day yesterday. ran over the the VA for my blocker shot. coming home the car starts giving me fits. loses power. found out low coolant. Finally made it home. filled up the coolant and put in some stop leak. Hopefully that fixed the problem.

Because, I have a phone interview with a dealership in Gresham, OR. this morning. So things may be looking up for this girl.

HUgs

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator
6 hours ago, KymmieL said:

That would be fantastic. unfortunately we would never get anything done. LOL we'd spend the whole day just talking. Not that that would be a bad thing.

Hey now, girls are better at multi-tasking. We could talk AND get stuff done. It's how I get through my morning workouts and we have a blast.

6 hours ago, KymmieL said:

Because, I have a phone interview with a dealership in Gresham, OR. this morning. So things may be looking up for this girl.

Good luck! I hope we hear good news soon!

Hugs!

• Forum Moderator

Well for the bad. While going over to storage to have some privicy to call for my interview. Took the crown vic to see how she was doing. getting on the highway. I lost all power. then she just died. tried starting her again. nothing wouldn't even turn over. I think the motor is toast. my fault I ran her out of coolant.

Luckily I have other vehicles to drive. but I was looking to take the crown vic when I move. So now I need to figure out something else.

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, KymmieL said:

Well for the bad. While going over to storage to have some privicy to call for my interview. Took the crown vic to see how she was doing. getting on the highway. I lost all power. then she just died. tried starting her again. nothing wouldn't even turn over. I think the motor is toast. my fault I ran her out of coolant.

Luckily I have other vehicles to drive. but I was looking to take the crown vic when I move. So now I need to figure out something else.

Kymmie

I assume that taking the engine out and having her pulled by four white chargers (horses, not the car) is out of the question?

Hugs!

• Forum Moderator

I do think with only 4 horsepower. It would take forever to get anywhere/

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, KymmieL said:

I do think with only 4 horsepower. It would take forever to get anywhere/

Kymmie

... but you would arrive in STYLE!

There's a cooling line runs under the plastic intake. They're notorious for breaking.  I had 1. Cost about 500.00 to fix. If that's the problem. Look on top of engine to see if it's wet.

• Forum Moderator

Yeah, I have heard of that problem, Bobbie. We went over to my work where it was taken my work. Still nothing, tried to turn it by hand wouldn't move at all. pulled the dipstick. looked like light chocolate milk. even under the oil cap. so she is toast.

Kymmie