• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got my new work ID...I got my new work ID...It's kind of trivial but I'm actually proud to wear it now. I was so happy when I was told to shred the old one.

13 hours ago, Willow said:

@KendraMLit always nice when you can wear your wife’s clothes, IF she lets you.  My wife and I can share tops but that’s it. I an nearly a foot taller and without a butt, so I’m at least a size smaller and talls verses petites.  

unfortunately, some recent purchases didn’t fit her so I got them. She playfully gets mad when her clothes fit me better or look better on me.

Willow 

These were clothes she was getting rid of,we wear the same size

2 hours ago, ElizabethStar said:

I got my new work ID...I got my new work ID...It's kind of trivial but I'm actually proud to wear it now. I was so happy when I was told to shred the old one.

Happened to me 4 years ago as well,loved it and there was no going back although I love my life living and dressing as female fulltime.

Congrats Elizabeth that has to feel so amazing!

I was able to make an appointment with a surgeon to talk about an orchiectomy. 

• Forum Moderator
3 hours ago, ElizabethStar said:

got my new work ID...I got my new work ID...It's kind of trivial but I'm actually proud to wear it now. I was so happy when I was told to shred the old one

That's great @ElizabethStar, I'm so happy for you.

Hugs,

19 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

OMG- you look FAB!

I need to up my scarf game

Thankyou so much Bri.

Personally I LOVE scarves. I have about 20 or so ... but find I only regularly wear 3 or 4.

When I was pretending to be a man, I also loved ties and had 30 or so (even though ties were not part of my work uniform). I did, however, find them limiting. I mean, how different does a half Windsor knot look compared to a full Windsor?

Its coming into summer here and I'm on the hunt for floral silk scarves at least 6 feet long. My wife has one which I adore ... unfortunately, sharing clothes between us is a very big no no ...  so I need to find my own.

The scarf in the picture I bought in the ancient streets of old town Granada in Spain, walking home from a beautiful day wandering the Alhambra. Magical! That scarf is very precious to me.

Hugs

Berni

• Forum Moderator
10 hours ago, ElizabethStar said:

Not really trivial. The little things that make us smile are just the best. I DANCED out of the SoS office when I got my license fixed. I bounced around over my corrected birth certificate. I get giddy when I change my ID everywhere I find a mention of my dead name.

Hugs!

Early to rise again. Good thing I stock up on coffee essentials. I have a very long day ahead of me. Remote learning with the kids. Both of them are keeping very good grades so far. Then doctor's for me. I strongly dislike public adventures of all sorts, this kind especially. :eek:Today will be quite intrusive. I guess it's just going to have to be that way. At least I can race home afterwards and watch a movie with my kids. They calm me down a lot. Have a lovely day all.

• Forum Moderator

Finishing my first cuppa now.  Then out to trim hooves and care for 15 full sized goats.  With any luck they are going off in a couple of weeks to work at producing antibodies for covid therapy.  I am getting a bit old to deal with these horned animals who are often quite difficult.   After letting the pastures rest we are looking at establishing a herd of sheep.  Meanwhile the maple syrup season keeps me busy in the woods.  I'll be patching and rehanging tubbing soon.

Eizabeth, i remember floating with every thing that had my real name on it.  Getting something in the mail was bliss.  It is a big deal somehow to see that kind of confirmation!  Enjoy!

Berni, i feel your love of scarves.  A lovely accessory. In the summer here i wear bandanas or have them hanging from my waist.  Scarves are great in cooler weather or floating in the wind riding a scooter or motorcycle.

Emily, Good luck with your doctor.  Surgery is a big step.  I remember the excitement, doubt and fear i faced as i approached mine.

Hugs,

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone, the temp outside is 44° and 64° inside. Welcome to Fall, the coffee is still hot, black, and strong. #GoPink #OctoberCacerAwarnessMonth #BreastCancerAwarnessMonth #SusanGKomen #SafeTheTaTas

Hugs for all,

Mindy???

• Forum Moderator

Great morning everyone 

the birds are singing their happy songs, the sky is a beautiful blue and the sun is smiling down at us!  What a great day.

And what a good news day for Emily and Liz and several of my local friends too.  Even for me, my wife and I are starting 

to recover.  I guess having our kids (who are middle age which in it self is hard to imagine) sit down with us and force some difficult answers has pushed us along.  I think we were stuck on a plateau falling back but never moving forward. now we are climbing up again. It’s great for me and brings tears to my eyes.

Charlize, I haven’t seen you on here in a while.  I trust all is ok?  

well, time to enjoy this great day.

hugs

Willow

Good Morning Ladies!

I'm sensing lots of good vibes here this morning. I'm loving all the positive changes I'm seeing in everyone's lives. Keep it up girls.

Emily, good luck with the consult. I'm probably going that route in a year once eligible from a time of hormones perspective.  I would love to just do SRS instead but that's going to be a much longer wait time and I would rather get off the spiro faster and reduce the E needed since I'm older.

Today's adventure: Consult for laser tattoo removal.  I've got a big celtic knotwork tat on each deltoid area that looks terribly male and I don't do sleeveless because of it.  The big back piece I might live with for a while since I don't see it and most clothes cover it anyways.  

I feel like I need more coffee :(. I rushed my two cups this morning since I over slept and didn't get to enjoy them. I don't need the added caffeine though.  Tomorrow I'm gonna set an alarm.

Good Morning!

Elizabeth that is wonderful news! I remember that moment I received my new work badge, was like a young child getting the toy they wanted so badly for Christmas! 

Waking up this morning to my regular and tiresome routine. Hate to say this, but I’m ready to go back to work in about 4 weeks. While dilating and such keeps me busy, I’m getting more and more stir crazy in the house. As flu season approaches, I know my ICU I work in will be hit hard with the combination of the sick CoVID patients. I’m ready to return to being a Nurse! 

So, about to shower and get myself together for another Doctors appointment and to get my nails done. 

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!

Good morning everyone. I am feeling tired his morning and it is another slow day at work, so that isn't helping. I am looking forward to having tomorrow off and the wife and I are going to go for a drive in the country which will be nice. I am going to be seeing my mom for the first time since coming out on Saturday, so that will be interesting. I am wondering what she is expecting, which I probably shouldn't be worrying about, but yet here I am. I am not sure what I am expecting myself to be honest.

Top o’ the morning everyone! Got to sleep in today and now enjoying a nice cup of the good stuff. Got an appointment with a personal trainer this afternoon and thinking of getting my ears pierced today. Hope everyone has a great day. 

2 hours ago, JustineM said:

Top o’ the morning everyone! Got to sleep in today and now enjoying a nice cup of the good stuff. Got an appointment with a personal trainer this afternoon and thinking of getting my ears pierced today. Hope everyone has a great day. 

Sounds like a great day!

• Forum Moderator
11 hours ago, Berni said:

Personally I LOVE scarves.

Me too @Berni.  I had a small collection when my mother gifted me a huge lot of hers.  She lives in a warmer climate now and doesn't get out much any more.  I have a wide selection of colors and patterns, but as you note I also tend to gravitate towards a favorite few!

@Charlize Trimming hooves has got to be a physically demanding task.  Would sheep be easier to maintain?  When I am down your way I will certainly pick up some syrup!!

@Bri2020 I hope your consultation goes well today.  I think the methods of removal are much better than when my dad had one surgically removed.  Ouch! 

Belated Good Morning,

I’m on my 3rd cup of coffee and a Red Bull. My wife couldn’t sleep last night and for some reason she woke me up to make her tacos at 2am. Guess it’s true a woman’s work is never done. 

On the positive side we got word that my wife’s last round test results were good for her PAH so we’re just waiting on a date to have her Hickman line removed. Although I’ve become quite adept as mixing cassettes of Remodulin I’ll be grateful to never see one again. Hopefully she’ll adapt quickly to the pill form.

I call her at lunch time, just to check in. Today we got talking about all the crazyness that’s happened this year. During the conversation she said, in her way, that she has fully accepted and is finally OK that I’m transgender. *big sigh of relief

At one point I was checking face in the vanity mirror of car and actually saw myself.  I’m feeling kinda cute these days. Have share it. 

09842431-DD25-4201-AF94-2E0014D612E1.jpeg

5 hours ago, Bri2020 said:

Today's adventure: Consult for laser tattoo removal.  I've got a big celtic knotwork tat on each deltoid area that looks terribly male and I don't do sleeveless because of it. 

I have some stuff on my arms too.  But I guess I'll just live with it.

Hey… I'm a girl with a history!

I got the leg done after I came out, and I really like it.  

Got my Holly Hobbie skirt on today.IMG_1847.thumb.jpeg.6ecbb2d1188cccd5d66bb30c68808d73.jpeg

1 hour ago, ElizabethStar said:

During the conversation she said, in her way, that she has fully accepted and is finally OK that I’m transgender.

This is great

• Forum Moderator

Oh what a beautiful morning (it was),

oh what a wonderful day (I had)

put the tune with the words!

after dressing and makeup my wife and I cleaned the house, had lunch, then went shopping, spent way too much money.  Seriously way too much!.  Had dinner out, stopped at DQ and got a Blizzard.

Now we are home relaxing.  Best day I’ve had in a while.

Willow

• Forum Moderator

Willow, so glad to hear you had a great day.

I haven't had a good day in a while. Maybe when I was with my grandkids. Other than that. I hope some time soon I will again. Don't know why?

Well work was OK. I didn't even make a sale today. I was playing delivery driver, or doing planograms. I just hope our new transfer member got everything done. When I left she had just finished the oil delivery check in. Then the general freight then the returns. Not telling what I will see when I show up in the morning. Not worried. OH, Well if my ass is in a sling. its been there a few times.

Luckily my back has been hurting less today than yesterday. Yet it is not bothering me after I sleep. Never bothered me on my 5 days off. Go for physical therapy on the 15th.

Have a great evening all.

Hugs,

Kymmie

Finally, after a week without exercise, I'm back outside cycling. The relief is immense. For me cycling is more than transport, more than exercise, cycling is life.

So good to be back. Hope everyone has a fantastic day.

20201002_105457.thumb.jpg.3b80b03ef73bb3edd0a3233feb5c6a09.jpg