• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Forum Moderator

sounds like fun ?

• Replies 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator

Kymmie gravel is not a bikers friend that’s for sure.  My wife and I laid down my 1000 pound Ultra Harley because of gravel. No damage or scratches but it was 4#11getting it back up.  I was on a slight decline which made it worse and my boots kept slipping in the loose gravel but we eventually got it.  Sure can ruin an otherwise fun ride.

well it’s my Sunday and almost time for Facebook church.  Things sure have changed.

Willow

Good morning!

Reading through this topic is a really cute slice-of-life experience. I'm taking it easy today since I have the day off. I just got home yesterday from visiting some college friends for their graduation party. It was nice getting to be around people that have known and loved me as Rory from day one, and just getting to be one of the girls for a little bit. 

@KymmieL I hope you feel better soon! 

Mmmm Coffee and Cinnamon rolls! Plan on going out to the store later as Justine with my wife. This will be the first time we are out together with me dressed. Don’t plan on doing my makeup because, well masks. Lol

• Forum Moderator

sounds like fun ?  have oogles of fun . .

Good morning friends and Happy Sunday (as we say in Greece).

Again, I woke up this morning feeling terrible. For some reasons last night, I was thinking of my sweet and dearest mama and almost all night long, I had tears. My mama was the only person who was protecting me, giving me strength in life. From the day she left me to be with the angels, my personal economic matters have been affected.

I have my niece i made in Athens power of attorney after my mom left me and lately, my niece that I so much trusted has revealed to me that she doesn't care any longer of me...

At one point she even told me that she no longer go and check my house I have in Athens because she doesn't want to.

(and I say inside me, why on earth then I had to pay 350 euros for for the power of attorney when few years after, she decides that she wants to back out of it)?

As you know, I cannot go to Athens now, as from Atlanta there are no flights to London(I make a stop over there) and most important, the Greeks do not accept passengers coming from USA.

I took an Ambien last night around 3 AM so I can a little sleep but no, until six in the morning I had my eyes opened, thinking various stuff that is happenning to me and sorrow, I was feeling a knife in my heart.

Adding to all that misery of mine, I have to endure my marital misconduct.

I am sorry I ranted.

PS: during this year, she was also asking me for money, I want this, I want that, your house (mine) needs repair, send me money, the balcony glass broke, send me money, and lately, she said that one of my house balcony window rolls (I don't know how to say it here) is broken and send money for repair. I did send and then she said that the technician cannot fix it and needs to replace the whole roll.

I had remodeled that house two years ago, what is she breaking there and asking me money, I have no idea. If I try to ask question to her, she gets very aggressive to me with her answers.

• Forum Moderator

That's fine @Dinaki. You very much deserve a rant or two. Don't bottle it all up. When you do, it festers.

I'm happy to hear you have a house in Athens still though. I was worried that you'd be depending on the kindness of strangers when you went back. Of course, now I'm a little jealous that you have a house in Athens. It sounds lovely.

I'm going to guess that the word you want is "window shades" or "window blinds." Basically something that hangs in front of the window to keep the sun or prying eyes out. They've usually got some mechanism to roll up so you can use the window.

No clue what's up with your niece though. I suspect shenanigans. Hopefully it's not too bad.

Hugs!

• Forum Moderator

Well the SHTF yesterday. Me and my youngest got into it big time, I mean drawing blood big time, literally. in the aftermath of the fight. I laid it on the line. my leaving and why.

That blew up. My wife still doesn't understand. both of them think it is sexual. also thinking I am not the same inside. My son referencing that a couple kid he knows changed. The way he describes it. He never really talks to them long enough to find out. It must have gone on for over an hour. For now I am still married, and living with my wife. I can leave anytime. Take what I want. my money is mine. Etc, Etc. It got so bad that ending it all came up a few times.

Quite a bit was brought up, I told the truth.  about my wife ruining my military career. Once it was over it was back to normal. general talking, Etc.

I may look at a compromise with Kymmie being able to come out a couple times a week. No BS from my son. 

Sorry my mind is still at warp speed. I am taking a half day today.  I need to think and relax. Will post up later.

Kymmie

30 minutes ago, KymmieL said:

Well the SHTF yesterday

Wow, Kymmie!  That's sounds like an absolutely horrible situation.  It must be extremely disappointing to have to fight (figuratively and literally) for acceptance from your family.  People who should love and care for you unconditionally.

Unfortunately, even those we love often put "conditions" on that love.  They are only seeing you on how They want you to be in order to fulfill their needs in the relationship.  Otherwise, why would they behave that way?

I have no answers for you, only sincere prayers that they can finally see you as a human being first.  If you feel there is a possibility of violence or harming yourself then I hope you can find a way to remove yourself from this situation, even temporarily, in order to seek help in moving forward.

btw - how is your back today?  Hope you are feeling better soon ?

• Forum Moderator

take some deep breathes. remember through it all you must be true to yourself and you will get through this. As i am always told...."this to will pass"  

you are in a place to share your hurt and pain and we are there for you.

We are holding you in our thoughts and let the tears come ans cleanse away the sorrow.

Mental Hugs,

Heather Shay

• Forum Moderator

Yikes! I'm sorry that happened @KymmieL. Also, your wife is missing out. Robyn is a much nicer person to be around than (you can tell I love you because I'm typing this. I really hate seeing my deadname) Robert ever was. Hopefully your family will come around. If they don't though, well you have a plan.

Your son sounds like my mother. "What change are you uncomfortable with? That I'm healthier or that I'm happier?" Some people just can't get over their 'phobia. It's sad, but they need to want to change before they can grow as people.

So yeah. Deep breaths. Relax. Sometimes we need to let go. If they don't want to get to know the real you, that's on them. You can't force them. Doing otherwise is just hurting yourself.

Hugs!

• Forum Moderator

Wow, I am sorry @KymmieL  Unfortunately I think we all go through some version of this, especially when we first come out.  Some wives think it’s something they did, some are angry and upset that you and they lived a lie for however many years.  Whatever hits them it’s very difficult for them to see that you’ve been trying your best to ignore things or justify them as something that they aren’t.  When you finally figure it out and give in, you are relieved but they have yet to go through that and they never will have relief.  At best understanding and care if the love you have is strong.

Good luck.  Hope there is no more blood letting.

Willow

I’m sorry that happened kymmie. I hope things get better for you. I’m sorry I don’t really have any advice but you have to do what is best for you.

• Forum Moderator

Thank everyone for the kind words.  It means so much to me.

Heather,  the fight with my youngest son.  Didn't help my back one bit. I was having muscle  spasms  earlier.  I am thinking of going to the VA emergency later today. I will see. I am doing OK now. But who knows for how long, before the next mental break down.

Kymmie 

• Forum Moderator

We are hear with a comforting shoulder to lean on and care good care of YOU - you are the most important person to care for right now.

• Forum Moderator

@Dinaki I am sorry to hear of your troubles back in Greece.  Is there any one else there you can contact?  I know the border with Canada is closed but can you transit through to get to Europe?  I know it is disturbing to you but try not to worry too much. 

Jani

Oh happy day! I came out to my wife today. Complete and utter unconditional support from her. "I guess I have a wife now- its gonna be a great 50 more years ahead of us!" was one of her first comments after hugging me.  I'm still crying!  

1 hour ago, KymmieL said:

Thank everyone for the kind words.  It means so much to me.

Heather,  the fight with my youngest son.  Didn't help my back one bit. I was having muscle  spasms  earlier.  I am thinking of going to the VA emergency later today. I will see. I am doing OK now. But who knows for how long, before the next mental break down.

Kymmie 

I'm so sorry to hear about all the challenges  Kymmie. I have no idea how to support you through this other than I'm thinking about you and wishing you fortitude and peace. Reach out anytime. 

Well, found out on Friday I have my sinus surgery rescheduled finally, it's for next week. So looking forward to finally being able to breathe through my nose without having to take meds everyday. A COVID test is now in my near future, as it's required for the surgery to move forward. I have my pre-op appointment tomorrow, where I'll find out if I have to stop HRT.

Dinaki, Hope that you can find a way home soon, I know things are great for you where you are at. In the meantime, stay strong and vent as much as you need. Hugs!

Kymmie, So sorry to hear things are still rough. I really hope you can find happiness in this mad world. Maybe if you go part-time for a bit like you are thinking, they will see it is not a sexual thing. Hugs!

• Forum Moderator

@KymmieL, sorry to hear of the trouble with your family.

@Bri2020, congratulations on the total acceptance from your wife!

• Forum Moderator

Good news @SaraAW.  I know you're happy about that!  Once things settle down I'll be going in for a similar but non-critical surgery.  All my best.

Jani

• Forum Moderator

Bri2020 great to hear your wife supports you. as you may have read mine does not. Only my middle son and wife do for me.

Just got done talking with a triage nurse at the VA. She seems to think it may be a severe sprain. but she passed on the information to my regular medical team. Should get a call from them with what my Dr. recommends.

I swear my wife and youngest is Dr, Jeckle and Mr. Hyde. Since I got home earlier it is life as normal. My wife did mention it when I talked to her earlier.

Kymmie

Holy bovine I have been getting seriously hammered by scammer calls today! According to them I have 2 warrants for money laundering, 1 for fraud and my SSN is suspended for not paying my taxes for 5 years. 

Though I turned it around on one of the laundering claims and the fraud. Asked the first one if washing  the money truck counted as laundering, CLICK. The fraud one was getting pissy and demanded that I stay where I was so they could send the police to arrest me. I told him I would save the trouble and walk across the street to the station. (I was literally across the street from one of the stations) One of my clients started making cracks about me working for the Mafia and she would keep the jail cell next to hers warm for me.

I’ve apparently been a very bad girl! lol 

• Forum Moderator

Justine, you must be going up the river for a long time. LOL. I would love to get a call like that. I would say. So do you want me call my wife to arrest me. (not that she is a cop)

We get a lot of the extended warranty spam calls. My son always says sure, do you cover brakes, on my 2011 Ferrari Enzo. They usually just hang up. 

Well everything seems back to normal. Nothing said. It is hard on me when this happens.

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator
8 hours ago, KymmieL said:

We get a lot of the extended warranty spam calls. My son always says sure, do you cover brakes, on my 2011 Ferrari Enzo. They usually just hang up. 

I get a lot of those too, but mine just keep on going when I say, "Really? My 1992 Saturn could use a new dash." Though hey, a car warranty that went on for 28 years (and counting) would be pretty neat.

Hugs!