• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

19 hours ago, Willow said:

You better watch out, your going to be blamed for a run on chocolate and Yet another shortage.

I will accept my punishment with grace and dignity. No regrets though. I prefer guiltless pleasures.  ?

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 8/21/2020 at 2:15 PM, Mmindy said:

Hey there @TammyAnne I'm a Late Boomer Bloomer too, borrowing from an earlier post @Jandi made.

Best wishes, stay positive, and safe

Mindy

Thank you dear!

In other news, just finished meeting with my endocrinologist, she wrote and submitted my prescription for HRT. I'm over the moon!

《《《Hugs》》》

TA

• Forum Moderator

Congrats!!!!!!!!

Say hello to The man in the moon as you pass by....

On 8/23/2020 at 8:25 AM, KymmieL said:

Has anyone tried the new fudge brownie M&Ms they are to die for. 

Thank you @KymmieL, I found them. They're my new love.

• Forum Moderator
41 minutes ago, ElizabethStar said:

Thank you @KymmieL, I found them. They're my new love.

Told ya.

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator
8 hours ago, TammyAnne said:

In other news, just finished meeting with my endocrinologist, she wrote and submitted my prescription for HRT. I'm over the moon!

Congrats TammyAnne...wonderful news?

Morning all. Coffee's warm and a little sweet. Today we are heading into the city for my wife follow-up on her wrist. It's been wrapped in a bandage since surgery a week and a half ago. Neither of us have seen it so this will be interesting. The plan is she will get to leave the appointment with just a wrist brace. I'm interested to see what the long-term effects are going to be like for her to live with a plate and screws in her wrist especially with Winter around the corner.

18 hours ago, Jackie C. said:

Now I have to learn to dance in heels- what could possibly go wrong.

Jackie, never ask that question- you don't wanna find out! LOL!

Also on that list are questions like "it can't get any worse, can it?, "really, whats the worst thing that could happen?" and as a follow up to #2, "they've already done everything to me, what else can they do?"? 

Madame Fate is a Bxxxh! Don't tempt her! 

1 hour ago, ElizabethStar said:

Morning all. Coffee's warm and a little sweet. Today we are heading into the city for my wife follow-up on her wrist. It's been wrapped in a bandage since surgery a week and a half ago. Neither of us have seen it so this will be interesting. The plan is she will get to leave the appointment with just a wrist brace. I'm interested to see what the long-term effects are going to be like for her to live with a plate and screws in her wrist especially with Winter around the corner.

Good luck to your wife!

• Forum Moderator

Good morning.

Coffee is black and strong today.  I need it.  I’ve been bummed out this week. 

on the good news side, my son is a pilot.  He just found out that he isn’t going to be furloughed because of Covid.  I don’t know when he will go back to work but they have to get him in the air or he looses his recurrence.  Then again he expects to have to change bases and airplanes.  That would be his sixth not counting business jets. I lost track of them. 4-6 different ones I think.  I guess he doesn’t get bored.  He has changed aircraft make and Model every year for the last 4.

@Patti Anne good to see you back On the coffee circuit.  I hope everything is going well.  I take it you’ve tried to dance in heels?  I don’t even dance in flats.  I’ve got too many left feet and no right.  But at least I can walk in then without falling or breaking my ankle. 

Hope everyone has a good day.

Willow

Good morning everyone it’s been a while since I posted here just been busy with life.

Good luck with your wife Elizabeth!

I had an interesting coming out not to long ago I went down to a friends place to have a few drinks not long ago. And him and his wife said we know what is going on with you we could tell and my brother in-law had told them too. They said we don’t care we still like you just the same and you don’t have to hide from us. We continue talking about me and how it started then he told me the only issue I will have is if you dress better then my wife lol. And she said she is jealous of my boobs already. Somehow the conversation turned to underwear and I told her what kind i wore then she busted out laughing and said I’m gonna have to find you some underwear you have to look pretty lol. I was ecstatic when I went home I couldn’t get over how well it went. He even said I could come to work for him if things didn’t go well at my job with coming out.

Good morning!

Looks like rain changed its mind.  We'll see.

That's a nice supportive coming out story.  Pretty new avatar :) Emily Michelle

• Forum Moderator

@Emily michelle what a wonderful story and I am jealous of your boobage without even seeing it. I am starting to get a little having been on HRT just under 2 months but being my mom was an A cup I was wondering if I'd get any being they say you can expect 1 or more cup sizes smaller - I hoped I didn't get a negative cup size. Wonderful story and congrats - sure helps to not hide - a lot of weight lifted from your shoulders I bet.

• Forum Moderator

Shay, if you start getting negative boobs. That just maybe an issue you take up with your Dr.

Well my TGIF. as it is my Friday. Looking forward to my weekend. Tomorrow is a big day. I have an interview with the Ford dealer in Ashland, OR. for parts manager at 11. then I am heading over to VA.

I found out that here in WY. to change your gender marker on your drivers license all you need is a form filled out by your Dr. Saying that they find you female and expect you to be female for the foreseeable future. I am getting the form filled out. A step in the right direction.

Kymmie

Good mor..afternoon now for me. Had a nice herbal tea with peach in it. Healing is progressing really well with my nose. Haven't had a single migraine or even headache since the surgery, despite several storms, which used to be a trigger.

@Emily michelle Glad to hear things are going well with your coming out.

@Shay My mom is also an A-cup at best and I am almost a full b-cup now at a little over 7 months. While they do say one cup size smaller than your mom, it is really a generalization and people all respond differently. Give the hormones time to do their thing.

@ The Chocoholics I made several dozens of chocolate Turtle cookies and double chocolate chunk macadamia cookies recently. They did not last long, and it was just my wife and I. I also bought a thermometer for tempering recently and look forward to incorporating even more chocolate into my baking. I am not a big fan of just chocolate on it's on, but when used with other ingredients while baking, it really elevates the chocolate into something spectacular. I am especially with @Jackie C. When it come to chocolate and caramel pairing. Absolutely to die for.

Have a wonderful day everyone, stay safe! :) Hugs!

• Forum Moderator

hi,

@Emily Michele thats great.  I wish it would be that easy for me.   Tried to come out to an old friend, but since I haven’t heard anything i guess that they aren’t accepting.

@KymmieL good luck with the job interview.

@Shay im jealous of you!  Under 2 months and already showing!  Im over 7 with nothing.  ?

And @SaraAW you are making my mouth water with your chocolate treats.

Willow

On 8/25/2020 at 2:21 PM, Shay said:

Congrats!!!!!!!!

Say hello to The man in the moon as you pass by....

You're just jealous cause he winked at me!

:)

《《《Hugs》》》

TA

Given hurricane Laura's massive landfall, I wanted to wish everyone in the path of this thing well and hope you all stay safe.

I'm fortunate to be on the fringes of the weak side but still expect some wind and several inches of rain.

TA

@KymmieL hope the job interview goes/went well! 

@Shay haha- negative boobs. I almost spit my coffee out.

@SaraAW I'm so glad the headaches haven't returned. I've got my fingers crossed the healing keep going well.

I'm FINALY meeting my therapist at Kaiser today. He's been so busy I was looking at a 15 week wait, today will make it 12 so I am very happy. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much that he will see that I really am ready for HRT and give me the go ahead. I doubt it will happen but a girl can hope. 

I hit a weight loss milestone this morning and am down to 180#s!!! Woot Woot. 3 months of hard work paying off.  I hated myself so much that I didn't really have many pics of my 215# peak but here's a face pic of before and current. I can't believe I had let myself get that overweight.  

IMG_8921.png

IMG_8923.jpeg

• Forum Moderator

GOOD LUCK .... I know I've said it before but I really love your hair and wish I had it....I'm jealous ?

Heather Shay

@Bri2020 Thanks :)  That's some great progress you are making. You can see lots of changes in your face, aside from the slimming down, like that great smile for one. Hugs!

• Forum Moderator

Congratulations on your weight loss @Bri2020.  All it took was proper motivation which it seems you've found in spades.  The smile on your face says it all.  

Good luck @KymmieL!

Celebration!! I've been referred to an endocrinologist to start HRT!!!!!! Labs  already ordered and my therapist says that as long as those come back good they usually start me right away.  This time next week I may not be feeling all this crappy testosterone anymore!!

Doing the happy dance!

27 minutes ago, Bri2020 said:

Celebration!! I've been referred to an endocrinologist to start HRT!!!!!! Labs  already ordered and my therapist says that as long as those come back good they usually start me right away.  This time next week I may not be feeling all this crappy testosterone anymore!!

Doing the happy dance!

Happy Dance!!!! Congrats on the HRT.