• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Forum Moderator
25 minutes ago, KymmieL said:

I DID IT. I DID IT. ( insert happy:groupwavereversed: dance here) I am officially a female in the eyes of the Wyoming DMV.  I just got back from getting it changed. Another step in my journey.

Kymmie.

Congratulations! May you have many more milestones that bring you just as much joy!

Hugs!

• Replies 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator

Great for you Kymmie.  Now, you just need to find that one right job.  Good luck keep trying.  It will happen.

• Forum Moderator

Thank you everybody. Willow that is the next step.

Kymmie

On 8/26/2020 at 6:41 AM, Shay said:

I am starting to get a little having been on HRT just under 2 months

Dont forget to massage your chest daily! I also use lotion to help the skin. I had a little bit of growth after the first three months, and up until my first year, it was slow going. Right at the 1 year mark, my nipples and more of my boobs started to get sore. Up until then the nipples would kinda get sore. It was then that I understood what the other women were talking about. That lasted for several months, but now I only notice it once a month. Just this last month Ive noticed that I have been filling out my bra a lot better, and I have what looks like "cleavage" starting to be more noticeable, not the the D and DD kind, but enough to make me notice the growth. 

Ive read so many different stories about growth,  and sure, I would like more, but I am also trying to enjoy even being on HRT and that Ive also seen more changes along the way. Stay happy and enjoy YOU! Celebrate the small stuff too! I wish you and everyone else too!) well!

No coffee today, been on a cold water fix, cause it has been HOOOOT over here! Today is Muuuuch better tho, we have some regular old clouds, and not the humidity that has accompanied the scorching sun.wheeew, It's only supposed to last a couple of days until the heat comes back. 

3 hours ago, KymmieL said:

I am officially a female in the eyes of the Wyoming DMV.

Yes!!!!!!!!!  What a wonderful milestone to celebrate!

Astrid

(who still fondly stares at the non-binary "X" on their Massachusetts driver's license from time to time)

Congrats Kymmie that’s awesome news.

This evening we were invited to dinner at the neighbors house and this is the first time they will see me in women’s clothes I didn’t to anything too flashy. I was going for an androgynous look with more on the feminine side. So hopefully it goes well. I would say after tonight the cat will be out of the bag among the people we talk to on our county road 

• Forum Moderator

Congratulations, Kymmie!  That is a big step.

• Forum Moderator
6 hours ago, KymmieL said:

officially a female in the eyes of the Wyoming DMV.

Congratulations MsKymmieL!

Hugs

Mindy?????

Everything went good with my wife's follow up. It was a little creepy seeing the plate and screws, on the x-ray, that are holding her wrist together. I couldn't stop myself from taking pictures.

This might sound silly, but is there any kinda of check list of things to do when transitioning? I'm a little slow with common sense things sometime and just realized today I will have to update my info on my PERC and social security card when I get my name changed.

7 hours ago, KymmieL said:

I am officially a female in the eyes of the Wyoming DMV.  I just got back from getting it changed.

Congratulations Kimmie!

1 hour ago, ElizabethStar said:

This might sound silly, but is there any kinda of check list of things to do when transitioning? I'm a little slow with common sense things sometime and just realized today I will have to update my info on my PERC and social security card when I get my name changed.

From an Identity Standpoint only:

I found a couple resources to help you get organized.

https://transequality.org/documents. this gives you the info on who to contact based on your state for basic federal and state documents.  Remember that we will either need a passport or a "real ID" to travel domestically soon and that means your documents need to match for the most part. 

After your name is legally changed (and or gender designation) you need to reach out to every place that has your name on a legal document.  Loans, banking, insurance, car titles, will, etc etc.  This article is for a newlywed who changes her name but same applies for us.

https://newlynamed.com/how-to-change-your-name-after-marriage/    They sell a service for all the documentation you would need FYI.  I have no idea if it's worth it, I just found the article helpful.

I would start getting a spreadsheet or written list together of all of these.  If you start compiling the list now by the time you change your name you "might" have everyone listed.  

My list is going to be wicked long. lol. Between all my business dealings, being a vet, having estate plans /will etc it's gonna be a chore.

I  realized I even need to change my name and picture eventually for my SCUBA certification cards.  

• Forum Moderator

Well, having cup two after the farm market.  Moving syrup around today to label bottles already filled and hopefully setting up to fill more before the rain comes in.

Congratulations Kymmiel.  I remember hoping i would get asked for my license.  I also remember the horror of handing it over before.   You must be floating!

Hugs,

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

@Charlize syrup sounds good. What type is it and do you make it yourself.

Well, three cups in......It's a rainy day so spending time making room in my townhouse for all my female clothes, shoes and accessories in life.  I've purged the last of my guy clothes. It feels so good.  Tomorrow will be retail therapy. lol

Hugs

Bri 

• Forum Moderator

Good for you and congratulations @Bri2020. I purged all the "slutty clothes and things I had in those hiding in the shadows years" and now just clothes I want to keep building "MY STYLE" with that is more fitting my age and background and tastes.