• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

KymmieL

Good morning All. Coffees on.

Motormouth95

That pastry looks delicious!

Well, this morning has been great! I just received a scholarship that I didn't know that I had gotten. It came when my bank account is at its lowest, which is better. 😁😎

Jani

Jackie you look so lovely!  The change fairy has been good to you.  

The Napoleon looks delicious. Yummy.    

Jani
Just now, Motormouth95 said:

I just received a scholarship

Congratulations!!!

KymmieL

Congrats, Kim.

lauraincolumbia

Great picture Jackie!

Cyndee

Good Morning all, the first weekend of summer is here, and the coffee tastes fantastic. Going off to visit with friends later this morning and get caught up with them after being away for 2 weeks (I miss 'em).

Have a great day !

C -

Jani

Finally sunny after a couple of rainy days.  We're going to head over to the Portsmouth Pride festival today to see whats happening there.  I understand there will be a number of food tents in addition to the vendors.  With all the great restaurants in town there is guaranteed to be something good to eat!   Enjoy your Saturday!

Jani 

Ellora
Just now, Jani said:

Finally sunny after a couple of rainy days.  We're going to head over to the Portsmouth Pride festival today to see whats happening there.  I understand there will be a number of food tents in addition to the vendors.  With all the great restaurants in town there is guaranteed to be something good to eat!   Enjoy your Saturday!

Jani 

Yay! Sounds like a perfect day for Pride! 🏳️‍🌈🌈💜

Have a most wonderful day! And enjoy all the deliciousness that is to be had!

Ellora

Good morning! It’s Cloudy outside and Sunny inside. Enjoying my coffee and life! 😊

Charlize

A great day for Pride!  I used my wife power wheelchair and had a great time at the Princeton Pride Parade.  It was much bigger than i had anticipated.  Folks were so kind and i truly enjoyed myself.

Hugs,

Charlize

Ellora
Just now, Charlize said:

A great day for Pride!  I used my wife power wheelchair and had a great time at the Princeton Pride Parade.  It was much bigger than i had anticipated.  Folks were so kind and i truly enjoyed myself.

Hugs,

Charlize

Yay! Sounds like you had a blast! 

=Hugs=

KymmieL

Welcome to the second day of Winter. Yesterday it was 50. today not much better. It is winter right?? Had the white stuff less than 20 miles from here. Summer yeah, right.

No coffee this morning. Woke late and had to rush to get in on time. However bailed early. As of yesterday had 36 some hours.

Kymmie

Audrey Rene

Seasons? They're all backwards now. We'll see what happens but ny guess is it wont be good. Anyway, having a cup of coffee now, extra strong and black, no sugar. The only way to have coffee (opinion of course) I'm enjoying catching up on my reading here. Hope everyone has a great evening....

Audrey

Ellora

San Diego Has two seasons, Sunny, and partially sunny. 

Audrey Rene

@Elloradont forget, 70 degrees and the fog breaks at 10 am. The weather person has an easy job, surf report looks good today!

Audrey

Ellora
6 hours ago, Audrey Rene said:

@Elloradont forget, 70 degrees and the fog breaks at 10 am. The weather person has an easy job, surf report looks good today!

Audrey

Haha, so true! The weather people joke about our weather like that they usually spend more time reporting other weather around the nation. 

Charlize

We are having a perfect early summer morning here.  Now it's 60 under sunny skies with a forecast high of 83 with low humidity.......lovely!  The last of our doe kids are off this morning to start a new herd which lowers my workload and insures the capital for this years expenses.  That alone is a positive for farming.

Drinking my second cuppa.  I am a grateful person this morning!

Hugs,

Charlize

Ellora

Waiting for water to boil for coffee.

Looking out the window, June Gloom

The forecast (per Microsoft weather):

Day: There will be mostly sunny skies, The high will be 71.

Night: The skies will be cloudy, the low will be 64.

Precipitation: In the past 30 years, it has rained 2 out of 30 times on this day. 

Record rain 0.02 in (2017)

Average rain: 0 in

lauraincolumbia

Summer has arrived in Maryland.  Its 91 and humid.

Josie Beth

It’s very strange weather here for this time of year. Today it’s raining and 67. That’s very much on the cool side of things. Not that I’m complaining but it’s strange. 

KymmieL

For us. We had snow falling yesterday. Today it is nice and sunny. Forecast to be in the 80s by the weekend.

normally we have all four seasons, Winter, kinda winter, cold and wet and construction.

Kymmie

Ellora

Early Good Morning , sitting here , Tea in Hand, and the movie "Clue" is on in the background. I have not watched this classic in quite a while. A lot of great actors in this movie. Good to see them again.

Charlize

Eating my oatmeal and blueberries with my first cup.  Have to remember the pills that keep my blood thin enough to bounce over the road blocks around my heart.  Years of smoking and drinking took a toll.  We've got the grandkids this week until camp begins.  Later i'll pick blueberries if the rain stops.  It is a good life and a cup of coffee only makes it better.

Hugs,

Charlize

tracy_j

Just finished my breakfast bowl of frosties (mixed with added seeds and malt) plus usual coffee. I will visit my mother later but looking out it is still dismal. It talks of a heatwave for the weekend and in Euope they are making preparations for extreme heat.

Tracy

Ellora

Good morning all. Awake and no coffee at my friends house. I will have to wait until I get home later. The June gloom is alive and well in the East County, and the birds are being extra quiet. Over here, the Crows, or parrots are usually squawking a little bit by now. I don’t even hear any morning doves yet. It’s weird staying at a place that is so quiet, cause I’m used to having some noise going on. Sure the occasional car drives by this early, but that’s nothing. 

By now the airport is usually welcoming in the huge shipping airlines like FedEx, DHL, Amazon, and UPS. The freeway is beginning to hum a bit, and the crows are squawking. I actually like that type of noise. It doesn’t bother me. I have insomnia, and wake up early anyway, so noise doesn’t make much of a difference. I don’t take sleeping pills or NyQuil, cause I just wake up anyway. I always wake up at 4am ish. Always, it is extremely rare to sleep the whole night. I have to be completely exhausted  to be able to sleep through the entire night. Oh well. I hope everyone else sleep well !