• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

• Forum Moderator

I'm trying to get up and moving earlier.  The heat and humidity here is building and working outside gets harder.  It always seems a bit off that firewood needs to be cut, split and undercover soon.  After all it is hot.....winter?   The goats are all out on good pasture.  Do i really have to fill a barn with hay.  Air-conditioning calls me in.  Hard to say if it's age or E that seems to weaken me but as i think ahead this chick better get tough and to work.  Well at least a good breakfast and a couple of cups of coffee will help with todays first task.  i've got to unload a ton of grain from the dump truck.  Soon i will certainly be a "hottie".

Hugs,

Charlize

• Replies 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Willow

• KymmieL

• Mmindy

• Ivy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator

Good morning everyone.

I know not everyone celebrates Pride month.  I am remiss to say that I didn’t do anything either.  I would like to find a way to speak to people that don’t understand what we are and why, but I don’t know that I am ready yet.  But I hope if you did you helped get a message through and weren’t met with any problems.

Not quite one month on hrt so no noticeable changes yet.  I wasn’t expecting anything this soon so no big deal to me.  

Have  a  safe 4th of July or Canada Day if you celebrate either.

Willow

• Forum Moderator

We went out to dinner with friends last night in York Maine and had a great time.  Got caught in a torrential rain on the way home.  Had to really really slow down.  Got home safety!

On 6/28/2019 at 10:15 PM, KymmieL said:

Well coming to you live from Lincoln, NE. We decided to take off just after work last night, 10pm. Got here at around 6:30. We are staying till tomorrow. Going to visit the S.A.C Museum, then head home. then back to work on Sunday morn.

Kymmie

What’s the S.A.C. Museum? Strategic Air Command?  How was it?

• Forum Moderator

Yes, the Strategic Air Command was a major command of the US Air Force. SAC handled all the bombers. 2/3 of the United States nuclear triad. (Navy was the other 1/3) It was operational from 1948 till 1992. the became Air Combat Command.  I proudly served all my time in SAC.

The museum was fantastic. Like I said brought back a lot of memories.

Kymmie

16 hours ago, KymmieL said:

Yes, the Strategic Air Command was a major command of the US Air Force. SAC handled all the bombers. 2/3 of the United States nuclear triad. (Navy was the other 1/3) It was operational from 1948 till 1992. the became Air Combat Command.  I proudly served all my time in SAC.

The museum was fantastic. Like I said brought back a lot of memories.

Kymmie

I didn't know that there was a museum dedicated to SAC.  I'm going to have to plan a trip to see it.

What did you do?  Were you a pilot?

• Forum Moderator

I worked in the minuteman missile complex. I was missile security police.

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator

Hi everyone,

i did did something for the first time I can recall, watched fireworks in the rain.  We’ve had late afternoon, early evening storms just about everyday for at least the last two weeks.

our house/dog sitting is coming to an end.  We head home tomorrow.

Willow

• Forum Moderator

Hi,  having a cup of mud this morning.

Got home home yesterday evening after a long day of driving.   We had a good time.   Our daughter doesn’t always get along with her mother.  Well, not only did they get along but our daughter actually initiated a hug with her mother.  That hasn’t happened in years.

well I’ve got a lot of chores to catch upon since we were gone for two weeks.

Hugs

Willow

• Forum Moderator

I'm sure its nice to be home.  As your daughter has demonstrated, people can change?

Jani

• Forum Moderator

I just got back after being out very late with some friends, I had to stop at McDonald’s and get an iced black coffee just to get home safely, no need to risk life and limb driving while tired ! 

I went out and did some scouting for a drive I want to take our little car club on, and I went to a place that I have been able to see all of my life and wanted to go to since I was three years old. Where I grew up on the California West Coast I lived near Mount Umunhum and could always see the radar station from where I live. I can remember being three years old seeing the radar dish turning up on top of the concrete building, my parents told me it was a giant bean mixer and that’s where I thought all the beans in the world came from?

I spent an entire day up on top of the mountain checking out all the sites and enjoying my first visit to someplace I’ve never been but always wanted to see, oddly enough it mirrors my transition timeline and I find it interesting that I am finally starting to do some of the things that I’ve wanted to  since I was little !

15D4DD7C-369F-4A49-9DDB-101205BECC21.jpeg

807356AD-2B11-4475-9778-23F57C6577EB.jpeg

012AC445-E63C-4E90-AB6B-8C5F3C1B7CD5.jpeg

DE6AF97F-6C4F-44CC-ACD5-9682DED44A0A.jpeg

• Forum Moderator

Very nice pictures, pretty scenery and girl in jeans. I drove by that area (101) on my way home about 3 weeks ago. Yes agreed on doing things or going places you've always wanted to, I think we realize life is too short. 

Coffee tastes great this morning, even better because I have the day off, and everyone else is scrambling back to work soon...

C -

• Forum Moderator

Well that is an interesting site.  Good photos!  Including that good looking woman!

Jani

• Forum Moderator

What a tough looking building, made even more so when contrasted with a beautiful woman.   

We are having a rainy morning so i'll put off splitting wood this morning.

Instead maybe a third cup?

Hugs,

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

Great pictures.  Looking good girl!  You know I could never understand why military installations chose to paint water towers and radomes orange and white. Makes the so visible the6 are hard to miss in the days before gps.

Willow

Just now, Willow said:

Great pictures.  Looking good girl!  You know I could never understand why military installations chose to paint water towers and radomes orange and white. Makes the so visible the6 are hard to miss in the days before gps.

Willow

I was wondering the same thing. 

15 minutes ago, Willow said:

Willow

To be visible to aircraft so as to avoid. ?

• Forum Moderator

A lot of buildings at an airport are the orange and white. I love investigating old military sites and buildings, well old buildings in general. I just think they are so cool.

Good looking pictures Jackie. Also you as well. Your rocking it girlfriend,

Kymmie

Good morning, topped off my coffee, on a beautiful 71 degree blue sky morning. There is a cool breeze flowing through the drape. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

• Forum Moderator

Well I just figured out at least 2 boons of being a motorhead girl?  1: dirt and grease under your nails. 2: Breaking said nails. Worked on the car a little today. Getting things ready for the stereo upgrade. I wound up breaking 2 nails. and getting gunk under most of the others.  Had fun other than that. Decided to re paint my finger nails. it is a pinkish orange 'you are my sunshine' All last week had them done in Red,White and Blue for the holiday. Before that I only had my pinky nails done so we will see what happens at work.

Have a great evening all.

Hugs,

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator

Hot oatmeal and coffee in this weather?  I guess i am nuts but habit rules my tummy.  It's lovely here in NJ with flowers and the abundance of summer.

Last night i had a chance to shower and go out in a lovely summer dress.  

I am feeling grateful for the chance to live as myself.  I owe a grate deal to this site.  The folks here have, over the years, helped me find comfort in being a trans woman.

Hugs,

Charlize

39 minutes ago, Charlize said:

Hot oatmeal and coffee in this weather?

Hot food/ beverages can actually help cool your body down. The reaction to the warming inside your body, triggers your body to cool the outside of your body. I will sometimes drink hot coffee or tea instead of an iced beverage when I remember this ??.

=Hug=

47 minutes ago, Charlize said:

Last night i had a chance to shower and go out in a lovely summer dress.  

I am feeling grateful for the chance to live as myself

I’m very happy for you!!

48 minutes ago, Charlize said:

I owe a grate deal to this site.  The folks here have, over the years, helped me find comfort in being a trans woman.

I do too! This site has helped me in sooooo many ways. Especially cause it has helped me speak out and to so many wonderful people. Being able to reach out and not feel alone is so important that it’s priceless. I will be eternally grateful for all this site has given to me.

• Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, Charlize said:

I owe a grate deal to this site.  The folks here have, over the years, helped me find comfort in being a trans woman.

I have to wholeheartedly agree also. This site has opened up a new world for me. It is helping me become the woman I need to be.

Kymmie