• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

KymmieL

Good morning All. Coffees on.

Debra Michelle

My youngest brother now my sister Chloe.I see her much happier,loves her life living and dressing as female

KymmieL

Tammy Ann is correct. enjoy time with your parents. I am lucky my mother is still around. still independent at 84. Lost my Dad in 06. Still miss him to this day. Also haven't came out to any of my family, Mom, brother, or sister.  well still not to my sons either. My youngest has to know he has seen me on this site.

Kymmie

lauraincolumbia
On 9/15/2019 at 6:13 PM, Ellora said:

Enjoy! I don’t think I’ll tell my parents, and I’m ok with that. 

One of my many concerns with coming out, is telling my mom.  I don't know how she'll take it.    She is understanding, but also from that older very conservative generation.

TammyAnne

Coming out - I think it deserves its own forum - is a difficuLt adventure for almost everyone.

Fortunately I'm at an age where what others think matters little to me.

I'm enjoying my morning coffee on an obviously fall day with the bluejays screeching about outside. Wish everyone the best day possible!

KymmieL
57 minutes ago, TammyAnne said:

That is why I am painting my nails, wearing what I want. If people don't like it tough tooki. Last week I had worn red nail polish. a few looks but no comments other than from a lady liking the color.

Yesterday was my second visit with my speech therapist. Got into some preparation exercises. I was able to get to a level I liked. 😁

Kymmie

TammyAnne
Just now, KymmieL said:

That is why I am painting my nails, wearing what I want. If people don't like it tough tooki. Last week I had worn red nail polish. a few looks but no comments other than from a lady liking the color.

Yesterday was my second visit with my speech therapist. Got into some preparation exercises. I was able to get to a level I liked. 😁

Kymmie

That is awesome Kymmie!

TammyAnne
15 hours ago, Ellora said:

It does have its own Forum:  " https://www.transgenderpulse.com/forums/forum/57-coming-out/ "

Honestly I knew that. It was a tongue in cheek way to direct someone there, since I've never mastered the art of link posting on my tablet.

Thank you for stepping up!

Ellora
1 hour ago, TammyAnne said:

I've never mastered the art of link posting on my tablet.

I figured you knew, I just posted the link just in case  😉. All I do is copy and paste the link (using my iPad mini), nothing special. 

Charlize

23 hours ago, TammyAnne said:

Unfortunately Tammy Anne many of us who reach the age we don't care have difficulty with some of the technical aspects of these confusers.

Grocery shopping today.  Even farms need toilet paper.

Hugs,

Charlize

Josie Beth

I like how you called the computer a confuser! Lol!

Debra Michelle

Did get the good news,cancer free.Did get my hair done and I love it,a shoulder length bob cut.I needed to try something new after 12 years of long hair.

Charlize

That's wonderful news dear!  Celebrate with a trip to the salon.

Hugs,

Charlize

Debra Michelle
2 hours ago, Charlize said:

That's wonderful news dear!  Celebrate with a trip to the salon.

Hugs,

Charlize

Mom handed me $20.00,lost a $20.00 bet I would not change  my hairstyle she made

TammyAnne
14 hours ago, Debra Michelle said:

Did get the good news,cancer free.Did get my hair done and I love it,a shoulder length bob cut.I needed to try something new after 12 years of long hair.

Okay, if you only knew how jealous I am of you now!

I love - would love - that hairstyle. Baldness has put a dent in that so that even though my hair is longish, I look more like Ben Franklin.

Congratulations on your good news. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my November oncology appointment gives me the same news, even I can't have the same hairstyle!

TammyAnne
21 hours ago, Charlize said:

Unfortunately Tammy Anne many of us who reach the age we don't care have difficulty with some of the technical aspects of these confusers.

Grocery shopping today.  Even farms need toilet paper.

Hugs,

Charlize

Hug back to a beautiful lady!

TammyAnne

Thank goodness for coffee!

Thermometer shows 28° outside this morning.

Winter is flexing it's limbs getting ready for a long sprint.

Charlize

We are in the 40's here so my oatmeal with blueberries, juice and coffee will help face a days work ahead.  Many farmers get some time off during the winter.  We stay busy with the goats kidding in February and a sugar season here that can start as early as January and run until march.  I'm trying to get some new doors on a pole barn to create a new goat shelter.  I'm grateful the i can still be this active in my 70's.  

Hugs,

Charlize

Jani

Wonderful news @Debra Michelle

Ellora

@Charlize And here I am complaining it’s 80-95 deg everyday still, 😂. I don’t mind the cold too much, but now that I have been enjoying wearing skirts and dresses so much, I don’t think I want to bother with pants anymore 😂. I got rid of most of my pants, and I’ve either worn shorts or skirts. Wearing pants actually feel weird now. It’s hard to tell what kind of winter we will be having, so maybe it will stay warm for a bit longer.

i love goats, so it makes me smile when you talk about them. 

Im happy that you are still active at 70 too, and keep staying active, that’s what will help you, and everyone, to stay healthy the more that time passes. Being active and purpose helps the body, it sure helped my grandpa live to 102! 

=Hugs=

lauraincolumbia
5 hours ago, Ellora said:

Who doesn't love goats!

Willow

Hi,  Telling my parents is something I don't have to worry about.  Parents and sibling all gone years ago.  At the same time, I have to think that my father would not be accepting but I often think that my mother and sister knew even before I did.  Telling people you love and who love you can be difficult.

Willow

Josie Beth

Goats are very cute. They almost remind me of dogs when they wag their tails and try to get rubbed on their heads. Baby goats are lots of fun and like playing. I once helped care for a weak baby goat and the poor thing just needed some human contact. It gained its appetite and in no time was walking around again. Once it was ok then the mother accepted it back but initially I almost think she was going to just let it die. It’s amazing how animals can express gratitude, friendship, and even love without saying a word. I don’t think i’v ever met an animal that didn’t like me. Maybe at first they would be a little leery but they usually would warm up. I truly believe that not just people have souls. How else can you explain a dog saying goodbye and then dying a couple days later? OMG, I’m fighting back tears. I always remember my animal friends. They have often been more real than people. 

Ellora

Good morning! Almost finished with my Potato Breakfast burrito, but no coffee. I’ll make some later. 

My nipples are a bit sore, and they have been growing a bit, along with my breastages. They have been growing a bit more after the 6th month mark, and I think it also has a bit to do with the increase in the E Meds. I won’t be able to wear these shirts much longer without help from another shirt, or I might have to figure something else out. My friend said she has noticed more growth and  of a profile showing them a bit more. I’ve noticed my shorts have been fitting a bit more snug on my hips and buns. I’m very happy with all of the positive growth! 

Josie Beth

@Ellora congratulations! I’m also finally filling out the jeans that I bought last year. I’m eager to get more like them because they are so comfortable sometimes I just wear them around the house even if I don’t want to go out.

It’s a bit late for me to drink any coffee but maybe tonight I’ll get a sweet red and kick back with a glass. 

My hyaluronic acid serum arrived today! I have heard a lot of good things about it but I’ll just have to try it out and see if anything positive will happen. It’s about 4 fluid ounces so hopefully that’s enough to last 4 months before I have to get more. And that’s going to give me enough prolonged use to see results. It’s supposed to hydrate and plump the face really well. Supposedly as we age there’s less of it present in our bodies. I’m not sure how it really works but I’ll try to find out more information.