• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

KymmieL

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

Well first cup down. Second cooking. English muffin going down now. Have to close tonight. No biggie as Walking dead is in its mid season break. LOL.

Kymmie

NB Adult  (Inactive)
41 minutes ago, KymmieL said:

Walking dead is in its mid season break. 

They are all living in the streets in West Coast cities!

Debra Michelle

Getting more excited,one month left to my gender corrective surgery which is next month.Mom and my son Tyler are coming for support.Mom is ready to say goodbye to her unhappy son becoming a daughter that will live a much happier life.12 days to my 41st birthday too,going out for that is in the plans.Had to remind my husband,December 13th is my birthday which I have to do every year.

Jackie C.

I get it. I'm in February (the 4th). I am so, so excited. The wait is finally almost over. I've been ready since we scheduled it. I'm guessing you're the same.

I'm so happy for you! You've got people who love you in your corner! Sounds like everything is coming up Debra!

Hugs!

Debra Michelle
41 minutes ago, Jackie C. said:

I get it. I'm in February (the 4th). I am so, so excited. The wait is finally almost over. I've been ready since we scheduled it. I'm guessing you're the same.

I'm so happy for you! You've got people who love you in your corner! Sounds like everything is coming up Debra!

Hugs!

I do,Tyler wants to say goodbye to dad and knows I no longer will suffer again.Our pastor is coming too,say a prayer for me before I get rolled into the operating room.He knows me very well and I asked him to come which he did say yes to.I am ready for it already

TammyAnne
3 hours ago, NB Adult said:

That is good news Josie, we all want the best for you and you're the one that has to make it happen!

Amen to that!

Josie Beth, I'm very happy that things are looking up.

Big hug!

TA

ShawnaLeigh
6 hours ago, NB Adult said:

That is good news Josie, we all want the best for you and you're the one that has to make it happen!

Indeed.  It makes me happy to hear this!!!  Congratulations girl!

SaraAW

We have a department pot luck tomorrow at the office. I just finished making a raspberry cheesecake with a dark chocolate drizzle. Looking forward to trying a bunch of different foods tomorrow. Gym clothes are in the wash now, as I know I’ll need them tomorrow after the pot luck. I hope everyone had a great weekend and can enjoy the little bit that’s left. *hugs*

Jackie C.

Now I'm all hungry for cheesecake. That sounds delightful. Pot lucks are the bane of my diet this time of year. Still, this is why I work out: So I can eat garbage.

Hugs!

SaraAW

I have a work Christmas luncheon tomorrow, my wife’s MS Christmas luncheon on Saturday and my department at work is having a bake off on Monday, and I’m still full from the pot luck on Monday.  I’m not sure I can log enough hours in the gym this season. I think I’ll be eating nothing but salads for the rest of my meals for awhile.  

Well, the kettle is on, it’s not snowing at the moment and we’re one day closer to the weekend, so things are starting pretty good this morning. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

*hugs*

ShawnaLeigh

Long commute today with very hot coffee in my travel mug.  Listened to an audio book and it makes the time go by nicely.

At work now and so thrilled TransPulse is back up.  Posting madly like a teenager can text.  LOL

Have a wonderful day all.

KymmieL

glad everything is good with the site. I was worried for a moment.  My Saturday of course the white crap is falling. and I have a VA appointment. probably not going to make it. me and crappy roads don't get along. Hope they clear by tomorrow. Have 2 appointments then. plus the wife and youngest are going to NE to drop off presents to my older 2 sons families. 

So, I am planning some girl time. Hope I can dress some for my appointments. Even if I have to take some cloths and my purse out to the car today when my son is at work. I will.  Right now I have to go out dressed when I can.

Kymmie

NB Adult  (Inactive)
43 minutes ago, KymmieL said:

glad everything is good with the site. I was worried for a moment.  My Saturday of course the white crap is falling. and I have a VA appointment. probably not going to make it. me and crappy roads don't get along. Hope they clear by tomorrow. Have 2 appointments then. plus the wife and youngest are going to NE to drop off presents to my older 2 sons families. 

So, I am planning some girl time. Hope I can dress some for my appointments. Even if I have to take some cloths and my purse out to the car today when my son is at work. I will.  Right now I have to go out dressed when I can.

Kymmie

Saw the VA endocrinologist Nov.29th and told him that our little six month long experiment on T trying to resurrect my libido wasn't working and I wanted off. He said with no gonads I'd have to be on one of the sex hormones or else the bones will age rapidly and I'd be bent over looking at my feet when walking,  so he's put me on self administered estrodiol valerate injections every other week, no big deal. Guess I'm gonna be a girl after all.

ShawnaLeigh
39 minutes ago, NB Adult said:

Guess I'm gonna be a girl after all.

I don't see that as being a bad thing.  LOL

I was asked about doing the injections. I know they work better being directly put into the blood stream.  However, I am afraid of needles and there is no way I could do it myself.  Not in a million years.  If I could have someone do it for me Id go that route.  But it would get expensive to go in just to get a quick shot.  It would be nice to not have to melt these big estrogen pills under my tongue though.  

NB Adult  (Inactive)
43 minutes ago, ShawnaLeigh said:

I was asked about doing the injections. I know they work better being directly put into the blood stream.  However, I am afraid of needles and there is no way I could do it myself.  Not in a million years.  If I could have someone do it for me Id go that route.  But it would get expensive to go in just to get a quick shot.  It would be nice to not have to melt these big estrogen pills under my tongue though.  

Really??? I won't comment any further but I'm sure you know what I'm thinking Shawna..😂

TammyAnne

Finished my coffee, about to go to my drawing when I discovered the site was back up! Yay! I've missed everyone.

I have a VA appointment with my gender therapist tomorrow morning. Some decisions to make about my path towards transition. Wish me luck in finding the correct path forward.

I'm a little envious of those ahead of me heading towards girlhood while I still struggle with dysphoria over these floppy parts. All things in their own time, I suppose.

Big Hugs for all!

TA

NB Adult  (Inactive)
42 minutes ago, TammyAnne said:

Finished my coffee, about to go to my drawing when I discovered the site was back up! Yay! I've missed everyone.

I have a VA appointment with my gender therapist tomorrow morning. Some decisions to make about my path towards transition. Wish me luck in finding the correct path forward.

I'm a little envious of those ahead of me heading towards girlhood while I still struggle with dysphoria over these floppy parts. All things in their own time, I suppose.

Big Hugs for all!

TA

Good luck TammyAnne! Smartest thing I ever did was when I first went to VA many years ago, it's saved me a fortune in what I would have paid in counseling, HRT and other medical expenses.

Astrid
7 hours ago, TammyAnne said:

I'm a little envious of those ahead of me heading towards girlhood while I still struggle with dysphoria over these floppy parts.

You realize, of course, that that's exactly what I was thinking two years ago, hehehe 😎.  

Which is to say, while we're all on our journeys, each with its unique pacing and associated calendar dates, at the same time we're able to be here encouraging and supporting each other no matter the milestone each is working through. 

That's why I remain active here!

Hugs,

Astrid

TammyAnne
1 hour ago, Astrid said:

You realize, of course, that that's exactly what I was thinking two years ago, hehehe 😎.  

Which is to say, while we're all on our journeys, each with its unique pacing and associated calendar dates, at the same time we're able to be here encouraging and supporting each other no matter the milestone each is working through. 

That's why I remain active here!

Hugs,

Astrid

I used to live north of Boston, too! Arlington, then Somerville, then Bedford and Westford!

Yes, we're all moving at our own pacing on similar journeys. While I'd like to be less impatient things proceed at their own speed.

Debra Michelle

My husband and I becoming part owners of a trucking company.Know the owner very well and it was in October we started talking,Was put in writing and we read it well.Signed papers today.

SaraAW

Congratulations on the new business venture @Debra Michelle  I wish you and your husband nothing but success. 

Well, snow is falling again, so it’s going to be a messy commute today. A nice cuppa should keep me warm on the way in. The weekend is almost here and I have my work Christmas luncheon today, so things are looking pretty good. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. 

*hugs*

KymmieL

Up and going to be able to dress and possibly get going before the youngest gets up. Hope he sleeps in today as he doesn't have to work. Looking at the roads. probably take the truck today, not too girly.better safe than sorry.

Eye DR appointment this AM then counselor in the pm. Defiantly getting some feminine frames this time. 

Have a great day everyone. Even though it is Sunday(mine) I feel good.

Kymmie

Debra Michelle
9 hours ago, SaraAW said:

Congratulations on the new business venture @Debra Michelle  I wish you and your husband nothing but success. 

Well, snow is falling again, so it’s going to be a messy commute today. A nice cuppa should keep me warm on the way in. The weekend is almost here and I have my work Christmas luncheon today, so things are looking pretty good. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. 

*hugs*

We are both excited and started this week being part owners of this trucking company.Did meet the employees yesterday,like us very well.A couple of the employees are transgendered,one is bigender living and dressing as female and the other is transgender going on the hormones next month.Going to help out her out through her transition and is glad I am there for her

TammyAnne

Good news to see that things are going well (except for the sloppy commute) for people.

It's time for me to hit the drawing again, but wanted to check in to say that after a year of meeting with my gender therapist (the delay was mine, not the VA or therapist), I am being referred for the start of HRT, presuming my blood workup shows me healthy enough. I am so looking forward to becoming myself.

I've been smiling all the way back from the therapy session.

ShawnaLeigh
1 hour ago, Debra Michelle said:

We are both excited and started this week being part owners of this trucking company.Did meet the employees yesterday,like us very well.A couple of the employees are transgendered,one is bigender living and dressing as female and the other is transgender going on the hormones next month.Going to help out her out through her transition and is glad I am there for her

This is fantastic news!   I am so happy for you two.  Having trans employees is the icing on the cake too.  It must of been such a relief for them to have a boss like you.  
Good luck with your business!