• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

KymmieL

Good morning All. Coffees on.

ShawnaLeigh
1 hour ago, Jackie C. said:

You were absolutely right @ShawnaLeigh, the "unit" woke back up towards the middle of the second week. That's given me dysphoric moments in the dead of night or early morning. It's just a good thing I didn't get rid of my gaff panties. Otherwise I'd be mortified to go to the gym.

Yes I told you it would happen.  It was not a welcome thing for me either.  Quite the opposite. 

I will pray for you to you know who.  

Jackie C.
38 minutes ago, ShawnaLeigh said:

I will pray for you to you know who.

My surgeon? I've got just a hair over one more week. Well, a shade under two... Eh, eleven days.

Hugs!

SaraAW

Shawna, I hope you have a better today. Hugs!

Jackie,  I hope that everything goes well over the next 11 days. I’ve just recently started hrt and it’s already working it’s magic on my awkward protuberance, so I can only imagine what it would be like to deal with again. 

As for me, I’m really looking forward to the end of a long week. Work has been extra busy and last night I spent a couple of hours talking a friend through a crisis. My heart was breaking listening to her pain.

That being said, my mood has been so much better since starting hrt. Not sure if it’s euphoria, placebo or it’s actually already helping my brain chemistry. Doesn’t really matter, as long as I can maintain the positive change. 

The weekend is almost here, it’s not currently snowing and my kettle is boiling. I said it’s a great start to the last day of my work week. 

Have a great day everyone!  *Hugs!*

TammyAnne

Happy good morning to all.

Will be thinking of you with upcoming surgery.

My coffee is almost done, so I'll be heading to the studio shortly.

Wishing everyone a wonderful day!

TA

AdriannaB
On 1/23/2020 at 7:27 AM, TammyAnne said:

AdriannaB congratulations on the scheduled surgery. Sounds like you're getting all set!

I am,my family is ready for the changes.A new sister and daughter

lauraincolumbia
53 minutes ago, AdriannaB said:

I am,my family is ready for the changes.A new sister and daughter

Best of luck in your surgery!

Aidan5

Morning all! The bus ride to school went swell and now I am just doodling in class, seems like a great day is ahead of me! I hope the same applies to everyone as well!

lauraincolumbia
36 minutes ago, Aidan5 said:

Morning all! The bus ride to school went swell and now I am just doodling in class, seems like a great day is ahead of me! I hope the same applies to everyone as well!

Its a wonderful day for doodling! Enjoy!

Aidan5

Why thank you :) Enjoy your day as well!

TammyAnne

Good morning.

Just about to brew the coffee. Grab your cup!

TA

It's been a night of poor sleep. But got my workstations set up, have Saturday morning errands to run, then rake leaves, then I get to spend time in the studio. Hurray!

Cyndee

Good morning, it's a dark and wet morning here in the Pacific NW, raining and a mild 45 at the moment, going up to the 50's later. Enjoying my 2nd cup as I type this, reading and posting. No work for me today, we have a visitor coming from Canada to our home, our daughter's boyfriend is driving down to take several of her things back with them in a car this time. She is in the process of moving to Canada, it will be nice to see him again. 

Have a lovely day. 

C

Charlize

We are also having a wet relatively mild day.30 MPH wind.  Actually a relatively big storm.  If it had been possible i would have finished the tapping today but instead i'm going to enjoy a day of rest after doing the chores on the farm.

Hugs,

Charlize

Krisvm

Good morning all. I got back from a week at a work conference. Whilst I loved being there (was my first since being out as trans at work and everyone was so nice)  am very glad now to be home under a blanket with a kitten on me.

Love and hugs,

Kris

Jani
3 hours ago, Cyndee said:

...to take several of her things back with them in a car this time. She is in the process of moving to Canada

This is such a bittersweet moment as you know your children are moving on.   We can only hope we've done the best we could in raising them.  If certainly seems like you and your wife have. 

I noticed the PACWest weather as it made the news here.  It seems like some areas will receive some heavy downfall of rain.  Its gloomy here as rain is predicted later in the day through the night.  

@Krisvm that's good news about your trip.  Yes its always nice to be home!

I've been in a bad way recently but got some medication yesterday that seems to be helping out.  I was able to sleep most of the night.

Jani 

KathyLauren
1 hour ago, Jani said:

I've been in a bad way recently but got some medication yesterday that seems to be helping out.  I was able to sleep most of the night.

Jani 

Jani, I am sorry to hear that you have not been well.  I am glad that the medication is helping, and I hope you feel better soon.

Regards,

Kathy

lauraincolumbia
3 hours ago, Jani said:

I noticed the PACWest weather as it made the news here.  It seems like some areas will receive some heavy downfall of rain.  Its gloomy here as rain is predicted later in the day through the night.  

Jani 

Interestingly, I've heard about the mountain west, that they're experiencing a drought.  Parts of Colorado might get a snowless January for the first time on record!

Jani, I'm so sorry that you haven't been doing well.  I hope your meds are helping! 

Susan R
7 hours ago, Jani said:

Jani 

Hope you have a quick recovery, Jani.  Get some rest now that you’re able. 

Take good care, 

Susan R🌷

Cyndee
7 hours ago, Jani said:

Jani 

Sounds like the rest is helping, may the new meds keep helping Jani. 

Take care, and hugs

Cyndee 

TammyAnne
9 hours ago, Jani said:

Jani 

Jani, I'm sorry to read that you've been in a bad way. I truly hope the medicine kicks in and you better very soon.

It's so awful to not feel well.

TA

Jani

Thank you all for your kind comments.  I did lay low for the better part of the day and evening.  I just got up to get a bite to eat.  When I'm not well I do tend to "forget".  Not good.   

Again, thank you.  I'm feeling better already! 

Jani

Susan R
13 hours ago, Jani said:

Again, thank you.  I'm feeling better already! 

Glad you’re recovering Jani.

Starting my day with some Blueberry coffee my neighbor gave us for Christmas. Mmmm is it good.

Yesterday, my oldest daughter dropped by and to give me my second haircut since starting my transition back in 2018. Some of you old timers may remember the disaster I experienced with my first haircut back in July at a salon in town that sent my into a mild depression. I have to admit I was a bit nervous as my daughter took out the shears but it all turned out great.  Unlike my previous stylist, she actually listened to what I wanted and did a great job, IMO.  It wasn’t anything major just a trim, layering and feathering.

Have a great day all,

Susan R🌷

TammyAnne

Finished coffee a long while back.

Then spent three hours shaving to get ready for my first laser hair removal appointment tomorrow. I hope they're not too stringent about my shaving, it's difficult to reach some places. After shave I felt around, then took my balding clippers to leftover fuzzy places hoping it won't grow in too fast. Caution: never use the clippers on your tender parts, I found that out the hard way years ago.

And of course, I'm such a dummy. I always keep my backup data RAID with me on in a safe place. I bent over to unplug it, lost my balance starting to fall. But when I reached out to catch myself, all my weight went on the middle finger of my right hand, bending it backwards severely. It's sore and swollen, but I guess I'll be alright. Just red faced.

TA

TammyAnne
2 hours ago, TammyAnne said:

And of course, I'm such a dummy. I always keep my backup data RAID with me on in a safe place. I bent over to unplug it, lost my balance starting to fall. But when I reached out to catch myself, all my weight went on the middle finger of my right hand, bending it backwards severely. It's sore and swollen, but I guess I'll be alright. Just red faced.

TA

Well, it seems that I must have broken my finger.

So much for finger picking on my guitar.

I'm going to have to splint the silly thing and make do for a while.

TA

Jackie C.

Oh ouch. Sorry to hear that @TammyAnne. The finger thing, not the laser hair removal thing. I'm happy about the laser so long as it doesn't turn you into a crispy critter (I personally go up like a magnesium flare with lasers, but as you can see I'm about two shades darker than 'Albino.').

Hugs!

Willow

Good morning everyone 

read that with some chipper ness in your voice!

I’ve had my coffee, and I made Belgium waffles for my wife and myself.

Yesterday was a great day.  We came home after church and changed.  I changed into Willow.  Why is that so great?  Because my wife can’t entirely get her head around having her (me) fully dressed up.  After we went to bed last night we enjoyed each other, something that hasn’t happened in a long time because of my coming out as transgender.  We are definitely talking about it more and she is slowly accepting it.

So yes, I’m in a good mood and so is she this morning.  

I hope everyone can find a good mood today, we all certainly need it.

Hugs

Willow