• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

KymmieL

Good morning All. Coffees on.

Jani

Happy Valentine's Day.  I hear its Friend's Day in some places now.   Its sunny but cold here today so we get what we get.  Enjoy the day.

Wow @KathyLauren that's a lot of kitty litter!  I have a sloping driveway and the road is close to 200 feet from where my bins are so if its snowy or rainy I just wait a week.  

@Cyndee I'm glad to read the vertigo isn't an issue today.  It can be nasty.  

Jani 

Suzanne1

Valentine's day?  Well, that's a surprise to both of us.  We've had so much going on that neither had time to think about it.  Today's much the same, I'm afraid.  Oh well, such is life.

Hopefully, it will be a good day for one & all.

Aidan5

Good morning all, this fine Valentine's day I am taking my chances with this girl I like, wish me luck. This morning I gave her a flower and stuffed animal and she loved it. I am finding my courage to ask her out!

Jackie C.

Good luck! May she be awesome! More importantly, may she like you back.

Hugs!

MetaLicious
2 hours ago, Suzanne1 said:

Valentine's day?  Well, that's a surprise to both of us.  We've had so much going on that neither had time to think about it.

Much the same here. Between my wife's doctoral thesis and her mother having a stroke, there hasn't been enough time to catch our breath, let alone contemplate a romantic holiday.  My wife told me her present was to only work part of the day, so I would not to wrangle the kids all day.  I said that would conflict with my gift - to watch the kids all day so she could work on her thesis!

Such is life, indeed...

Debra Michelle

My husband came home from the hospital this morning,comes back to work in April and,2 heart bypasses.He is glad to be home.I am looking into buying an air fryer,things are going to change with his eating habits.I did change my eating habits since having stents put in a couple months ago.My daughter Erin whom is now a fulltime crossdresser living a much happier life and I are much closer.Erin sees I am much happier since I had my GCS last month.Did celebrate her birthday last night now 25 years old as Erin for the first time.Been preparing for our next towing yard auction which is tommorrow,auctioning off 75 vehicles.My son Tyler has been trained well since what happened last month.Had a fight between two bidder,both ended up in jail and told them they are no longer allowed at our auctions.

Jackie C.

@MetaLicious. a Gift of the Magi moment to be sure. Honestly, Susan's gift to me was to head up north to look after her dad for a bit. I'm taking advantage of it by napping.

@Debra Michelle, I just used our air-fryer last night to re-heat some fried chicken. I've been on the "healthy food" trail for two years though. We're gluten free, healthy food, high protein, low carbs, etc... There are a lot more salads and yogurt in my diet than there used to be. That's probably not a bad thing. Still, don't forget to have unhealthy food now and then. Like my friend Ray pointed out, if you let your cravings go too long, you'll really overdo when you get a chance to satisfy them.

Best of luck!

Hugs!

Debra Michelle
40 minutes ago, Jackie C. said:

@MetaLicious. a Gift of the Magi moment to be sure. Honestly, Susan's gift to me was to head up north to look after her dad for a bit. I'm taking advantage of it by napping.

@Debra Michelle, I just used our air-fryer last night to re-heat some fried chicken. I've been on the "healthy food" trail for two years though. We're gluten free, healthy food, high protein, low carbs, etc... There are a lot more salads and yogurt in my diet than there used to be. That's probably not a bad thing. Still, don't forget to have unhealthy food now and then. Like my friend Ray pointed out, if you let your cravings go too long, you'll really overdo when you get a chance to satisfy them.

Best of luck!

Hugs!

My husband hates yogurt and I like it.I have tried food cooked in an air fryer,tastes a lot better.

MetaLicious
41 minutes ago, Jackie C. said:

Still, don't forget to have unhealthy food now and then. Like my friend Ray pointed out, if you let your cravings go too long, you'll really overdo when you get a chance to satisfy them.

I must remember that. I have a cannister of chocolate malted mix that I've been trying to avoid being tempted by, just because it has a high glycemic index.  A little won't be as bad for me as breaking down in a fit of overindulgent gluttony!  Maybe if I have some protein first, so the sugar doesn't hit me so hard...  I have been such a good girl - dropped 15 pounds over the last year, and I'm on track to lose another five.  I swear, someday I will have a waist and not a belly!

Willow

happy Valentine's Day everyone

Had a good day so far.  I made my wife a card this year.  crayons and a personal note.  She obviously appreciated it.

We did some shopping today, mostly at Lowes Home Improvements.  We are remodeling the bathroom and needed some things.

Our next stop was a new fabric store that had opened up.  On the way there she talked about making me a dress.  Now that's a good day in my book.

I hope everyone else has had as good a day.

Willow

Debra Michelle

I had a good day.Two new employees I hired been working out great for me.I was in the Snap On tool truck with one of them,told the dealer we deal with that he owed a little bit money and I was glad he was being honest.He owed $130.00 and paid that off.Told me that it is better to tell the truth and not lie about it.Not too happy with my husband right now,did get intimate with an ex girlfriend of mine one time in November.I was not in a good mood about it at all at first.Good thing is he does want to work things out,wants to stay with me and never did this to me before.I am willing to work things out with him,both admit our sex life has been boring lately.

KathyLauren
11 hours ago, Cyndee said:

Enjoy the Theatre tonight Kathy, does not sound like work at all, but a labor of love, brrrr stay warm.

Well, it was interesting tonight, but not in a good way.  One of the lead actors collapsed on stage.  She was awake before she got into the ambulance, but it sounds like something serious.

Cyndee
47 minutes ago, KathyLauren said:

Well, it was interesting tonight, but not in a good way.  One of the lead actors collapsed on stage.  She was awake before she got into the ambulance, but it sounds like something serious.

Oh wow, that's terrible to hear Kathy, hope she is Ok

KathyLauren

I had a nice cup of tea with breakfast this morning.

The actor who collapsed on stage last night was just dehydrated.  Whew, nothing serious!  The show will go on tonight.

Cyndee
1 hour ago, KathyLauren said:

I had a nice cup of tea with breakfast this morning.

The actor who collapsed on stage last night was just dehydrated.  Whew, nothing serious!  The show will go on tonight.

Good news Kathy :) Enjoy the show tonight ! Just sipping coffee this morning reading and posting on the Internet, I am an early riser. It's raining here again, dark and wet, although I mowed our lawn yesterday (seasons first), we had some nice sunshine yesterday. 

Have a nice weekend !

C

Jani

That's good news Kathy.  Thankfully it wasn't something serious. 

It was 11 when I got up and it won't go beyond the mid 20's today.  It is bright and sunny though!   That seems awfully early to have to mow your lawn Cyndee.  I guess my impression of the PacWest area is wrong.

Have a great day everyone!
Jani 

MetaLicious

Good morning, everyone! Had my first cup of coffee, then went out to buy a pound of the good stuff so I can make my wife a decent post-Valentine's Day/pre-birthday cup.  Today we are supposed to get temps a couple degrees above freezing!  That will be so welcome after the frigid spell we have gone through lately.

Susan R

Good Morning all, I’m drinking black tea this morning.  I’m all coffee’d out after last night.  My wife and I went crazy and went bar hoping all night. Of course, I don’t drink so I’m one of the designated drivers and was drinking coffee all night long.  Too much coffee!  Is that possible?  YES!

It was an interesting evening to say the least.  There was a bunch or my close very affirming cis neighbors mixed in with a few trans friends out on the town with us.  We did the whole karaoke thing and it was a blast.  You can never predict how these things might go but it was great.  My wife is a bit under the weather due to having one too many Long Island ice teas but I’m pampering her this morning.  Hope everyone had a nice Valentine’s Day.♥️

Susan R🌷

ShawnaLeigh

-15*F at 7am and my wife and Had plans to go to breakfast and then a morning and afternoon shopping in West Lebanon NH.
We scored so big it was unbelievable.  I got $255 worth of clothing at Kohl’s for like $45.  My wife killed it at $120 worth for $4.95.  She is a master.  Lol

Cute boots and summer sneakers, sweaters, jackets and T’s.   The list goes on and on.  We even had to share the dressing rooms so we could give advice or opinions.  She actually listens to me now.  Huh.  Just a wonderful day of shopping!!!
Great girly day for me.  I’m beaming still. 

Jackie C.
1 hour ago, ShawnaLeigh said:

-15*F at 7am and my wife and Had plans to go to breakfast and then a morning and afternoon shopping in West Lebanon NH.
We scored so big it was unbelievable.  I got $255 worth of clothing at Kohl’s for like $45.  My wife killed it at $120 worth for $4.95.  She is a master.  Lol

Cute boots and summer sneakers, sweaters, jackets and T’s.   The list goes on and on.  We even had to share the dressing rooms so we could give advice or opinions.  She actually listens to me now.  Huh.  Just a wonderful day of shopping!!!
Great girly day for me.  I’m beaming still. 

I'm guessing the avatar is from yesterday's shoot? Nice! I was going to comment earlier but it hurts to sit in my computer chair. I'm still working out which sitting device leaves me in less misery. Right now it seems to be the couch. I'm going to have to charge my laptop.

That is easily my favorite way to shop. Susan and I share a changing room and just have some fun. Though she listened to me before I came out too. I've always had good color sense.

In any case, I'm so glad you got to experience that! It's magic!

Hugs!

ShawnaLeigh
1 hour ago, Jackie C. said:

I'm guessing the avatar is from yesterday's shoot? Nice! I was going to comment earlier but it hurts to sit in my computer

Yes it is from yesterday’s pampering makeover.  
I posted a couple pics.  
Sorry to hear your still so uncomfortable with pain.  
Like anything else.  One day at a time.  

MetaLicious
36 minutes ago, ShawnaLeigh said:

... I got $255 worth of clothing at Kohl’s for like $45.  My wife killed it at $120 worth for $4.95. ... 

Wow! That is an impressive haul! My whole family went clothes shopping also, and I found a handbag that I liked. I've been needing one badly since none of my new pants have functional pockets. I also scored a new pair of boots - I literally have more shoes now than I have ever had in my life!  How did this happen so fast?

I am walking on sunshine, because today is the first time I have been called ma'am since I began my journey.  I find it amazing that something so small can really make one's day.

KymmieL

Shawna, good looking picture.

Jackie, Is the pain from sitting on your surgery area. May want to try sitting on one of those neck pillows. The kind shaped like a horseshoe. I used one when I severely bruised my tailbone. While I had the open part to the back you may want it towards the front.

Kymmie

KathyLauren

Mmmm!  Sunday morning espresso!  Need I say more?

I hope everyone has a good day.

Regards,

Kathy

MetaLicious
1 hour ago, KathyLauren said:

Sunday morning espresso!

Great idea! I will get on that right away.  It's not like I am going back to sleep - infants make sleeping in so unlikely...

Good morning, ladies and gentlemen!