• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Cross dressing

JillAnne

hello everyone I am new to the forum. I am 63 years old and have been cross dressing since I was 8 years old. My urges have come and gone over the years but it seems I always end up cross dressing. I wouldn’t feel quilty, if it wasn’t for my wife disapproving. Anyway thanks for accepting me and look forward to more posts.

LOVE❤️

JiiAnne

ACF96FB5-426A-4CB7-BDE0-EDB6C469D5A7.thumb.jpeg.22ff4d75b1cde7e4c74b2d745a840a60.jpeg

• Admin
Carolyn Marie

Hello Jill Anne and welcome to Trans Pulse!  We have many cross dressers here and I'm sure some of them will come along soon to say hello, too.  You're welcome to post questions and comments in any of them forums, not just the CD forums, and let us know what's up with you.

Your photo is nice, and you can post more, as long as they are in keeping with our Community Rules, which you can find Here.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

• 1 month later...
Sandra6sandy9sand

Hi Jill Anne, I’m 74 and have been dressing for as long as I can remember.  I wear woman’s cloths all the time and feel very complete.  There is a woman inside my body and I love her.

My wife seems to be neutral and only occasionally says something.

Take care and enjoy life.

Sandra

• Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, Sandra6sandy9sand said:

There is a woman inside my body and I love her.

I absolutely love this statement.  It gives me chills just thinking about it.  I'm crazy, I know.

Thank you Sandra,

Susan R?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Root Admin

Hi JillAnne, same age as me!

Welcome to the forums, if a little belated.

On 11/1/2018 at 3:26 PM, JillAnne said:

My urges have come and gone over the years but it seems I always end up cross dressing.

It does seem to be the norm, I've cd'd on and off for years too. Now I can do so pretty much when I wish as I am on my own, not lonely though, I have my friends at work and PJ to come home to.

These days PJ often is able to spend much of the weekend and all night pretty much all week long.

Once it's dark PJ is with me and I feel so relaxed all the stresses of the day melt away. Must admit to have been very stressed in the past, now not at all, enjoy your private time, but remember too, you are lucky in that you have a wife and whilst she may not approve, at least she seems to be willing to allow you to do so?

• 1 month later...

Hello Jill Anne I'n new here too only joined today but is nice to read what other people of like minds say and be able communicate any ideas or comments.

Welcome anyway

Rita

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 95 Guests (See full list)

• Tory Aoi
    • Ann W
    • RunValRun
    • Bobbi Jo
    • Cyndee
    • MaryEllen
    • BrandenLeon
    • JustineM
    • Bri2020
    • Emily michelle
    • VickySGV
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Bobbi Jo
    Newest Member
    Bobbi Jo

1. Piper
      Piper
      (42 years old)
    2. terriann
      terriann
      (69 years old)
    • Ann W
      Had to share this one as I discover who's behind the door...  
    • Bri2020
      Heather you need to road trip down to DC some weekend and we will go shopping.  I'm sure we can find some stuff to make you feel cute. In fact, I think we need to coordinate a shopping day for a bunch of us.
    • JustineM
    • Bri2020
      I've been on HRT for 7 weeks and didn't really feel any different until yesterday I became an emotional wreck over the stupidest things and started crying at commercials and -crap-. lol. My wife laughed pretty hard about my state.  I noticed the last week my nipples had become "sensitive" but then this morning looking in the mirror noticed they were "budding". I have to admit, I kinda freaked out.  I've been wanting this but to actually see a physical change occur made the HRT decision real for the first time for me.  I'm better now but I was really worried about the fact the I freaked out and began questioning whether that reaction might have been a sign I wasn't ready.   In other fun news, A client came into the shop today and as we were talking asked how long I had been here. I thought he was asking about the biz so told him 11 years in this location then he corrected me and ask how long I had been here.  I told him the whole time since I owned it. He looked puzzled and said he's been coming for 10 years off on an on and thought someone else owned it.  I enlightened him by saying, Oh, I use to be Rick and had a lot less hair.  It clicked for him then and he asked how long the transition had been happening and congrats.  I told him just since summer and then he told me he had transitioned 19 years ago!  Wow, I had no clue.  We had a great conversation about the differences in treatment availabilities and public acceptance and then went about our days.  I've been in biz for a long time and had no clue we had any trans clients.  It's really cool to know we do.
    • Bri2020
      Very cute wig!   
    • Bri2020
      Oh Heather, I'm so sorry. Even when we know it's coming it is still heart wrenching.  Here's to remembering all that was good about his life.  Hang in there.  Hugs Bri
    • Shay
      Therapist in 30 minutes, need it.🤥
    • SaraAW
      It was the hardest thing ive ever had to do myself. It takes an incredible amount of courage to do that. Well done. I hope the best for you in this. Hugs!
    • Jandi
      Hi sparky Welcome I think it's like this for all of us.  We're not clones of each other. I think this was the big break for me.  I finally stoped fighting myself, and accepted who I was.  That freed me to really explore the parts of me that I had repressed for years out of fear.
    • Jani
      I'm still standing (Yeah, yeah, yeah)   (thanks Elton & Bernie)
    • SaraAW
      @Victoria_ Very cute!   @KymmieL Very happy to hear you're coming out work went well.    @KendraML Congrats on the new car! It's always exciting to learn how a new vehicle responds to you.   @Emily michelle Congrats on your 6 months!!! Those moments when you can really see yourself are so wonderful.
    • JustineM
      Not where it needs to be but a step in the right direction.        https://nypost.com/2020/10/21/pope-francis-calls-for-civil-union-laws-for-same-sex-couples/
    • Shay
      @Victoria_ I agree - really cute photo   @QuestioningAmber the reduction of anxiety and calmness has been my favorite part of HRT so far - hoping the body starts doing its thing but I'm happy with anxiety and depression reduction - that along has reduced the gender dysphoria.
    • Timber Wolf
      Hope all goes well, Jayna.   Lots of love, Timber Wolf🐾
    • MaryMary
      My 2 cents, it's just my opinion : No we can't. But, I suspect people are mixing periods symptoms with hormonal imbalance. Because the human body control hormones in a very complex way taking a pill can never replicate this delicate balance. So maybe sometimes the hormones you take doesn't match what the body need or phenomenons like that. If you are like me and forget to take them then maybe you will feel the consequences. I'm very skeptic about that, even when it's me feeling such things because I know just how much my brain react when it comes to dysphoria. I'm not trying to argue here, but for me when I feel things like that I'm just telling myself : "hey there brain, wishfull thinking" But hey, maybe I'm just wrong and I do have cramps and not just something like irritable bowel syndrome
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.