• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

updated pictures

Raven1981

• Admin
2 hours ago, SeekingSadie said:

Do you have ankle or calf-high boots Amy? 

I was going to suggest that too, especially for where you live!!  Cowgirl Up!

Thank You All.

I do not have any ankle or calf high boot's.  I have been interested in heels or the ankle booty's.

I love this outfit.  Believe it or not that my pants are those Jeggings where they look like jeans but fit like leggings 

Lots of Love

Amy

I think they are just screaming for ankle boots with two inch heals.  Black or grey would be wonderful.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Forum Moderator

Very nice Amy. Those skinny jeans look great and make your hips look very feminine. That top of yours is my favorite color.  Lookin' good!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Forum Moderator

Very nice Amy ! It's so awesome to see yourself blossom, that's what you are a blooming flower.

Hugs

Cyndee -

• Forum Moderator

Lovely Amy.  You must be finding that wonderful time when the mirror is a friend.

Hugs,

Charlize

Thank You.  I have been loving the mirrors now.  I used to not like mirrors but now I do.

I am love how I am blooming into a woman and love how I look.

Want to share a side by side comparison of myself.  This is one of the few pictures of myself back then.  I had to ask my parents for pictures cause back then I hated my picture being taken and there is not many pictures of me back then but the picture of me, you can tell from my eyes and foney smile that something was bothering me and did not fill right and now you can see how happy and comfortable I am.

52736784_424288685008121_6290530189734576128_n.jpg

52842351_424288911674765_1405064990011949056_n.jpg

• 2 months later...

Want to provide an update picture.  I cannot believe that I am seeing a figure on me and my hair is finally getting longer.  I can see curves above my mid section and then I can see my hips and also I am seeing that I am getting a booty.

20190430_135128.jpg

20190430_135158.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Wanted to share a picture of me with my update.  I love my outfit.  This is cross between a romper and dress.  But I love how I look and can see my figure

20190525_151625.jpg