• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Desperate for packer/stop advice!!

I have been researching for months trying to find the right stp/packer. I am aware that everyone has different anatomy so what works for some, may not work for others. There are a few that I'm interested in but I can't decide. Please list anything that are somewhat affordable and that you all may recommend.

• Admin

It may be a day or two for response, but we do have some Trans men who will be by to help you. 

• Forum Moderator

Iver time I spent hundreds of dollars on things that just didn't work right or pinched and looked ugly baby doll colored to boot. Finally broke down and got a silicone STP from T-Men'sJunkShop and have now used it daily for 3 years or more.

I use the Che while is the same size as the average American male- and since most of us are built smaller anything larger tends to draw unwanted attention. I use the attached funnel one and have heard the new detached funnel isn't as satisfactory but you can still get the attached on request.

It has a soft funnel and looks highly realistic as well as being comfortable. Because it is different from anything else it can have a learning curve to master . You have to find and get the feel of the sweet spot so to speak where the funnel sits when in use. When you do it sits and feels natural with no uncomfortable or unnatural bulges etc like the FreeTom.  And is so realistic I have used it with no qualms at urinals in crowded men's rooms. In fact it has come to feel like a part of my body and filled a need I did not realize I had. I forgot it one day when I went somewhere and felt naked and emasculated all day.  For me it is a prosthesis and in replacing a body part should be as realistic and functional as possible.

The other plus for the T-Men'sJunkshop is that delivery is very fast- less than 2 weeks and everyone who has dealt with them has been impressed by their customer service. They care . BTW it is a little pricey but less than half of other silicone STPs and packers and silicone is cheaper in the long run because it wears much, much better than anything else and is much more realistic.

17 hours ago, VickySGV said:

It may be a day or two for response, but we do have some Trans men who will be by to help you. 

I sure hope so! I wasn't sure if this was an appropriate topic for this site but I'm really in need of some help and guidance on this subject.

5 hours ago, JJ said:

Iver time I spent hundreds of dollars on things that just didn't work right or pinched and looked ugly baby doll colored to boot. Finally broke down and got a silicone STP from T-Men'sJunkShop and have now used it daily for 3 years or more.

I use the Che while is the same size as the average American male- and since most of us are built smaller anything larger tends to draw unwanted attention. I use the attached funnel one and have heard the new detached funnel isn't as satisfactory but you can still get the attached on request.

It has a soft funnel and looks highly realistic as well as being comfortable. Because it is different from anything else it can have a learning curve to master . You have to find and get the feel of the sweet spot so to speak where the funnel sits when in use. When you do it sits and feels natural with no uncomfortable or unnatural bulges etc like the FreeTom.  And is so realistic I have used it with no qualms at urinals in crowded men's rooms. In fact it has come to feel like a part of my body and filled a need I did not realize I had. I forgot it one day when I went somewhere and felt naked and emasculated all day.  For me it is a prosthesis and in replacing a body part should be as realistic and functional as possible.

The other plus for the T-Men'sJunkshop is that delivery is very fast- less than 2 weeks and everyone who has dealt with them has been impressed by their customer service. They care . BTW it is a little pricey but less than half of other silicone STPs and packers and silicone is cheaper in the long run because it wears much, much better than anything else and is much more realistic.

This really helps! I checked out the che and I've never seen one so realistic! The price isn't to bad, I'm just nervous about the attached funnel. Being a guy and not being able to stand to pee is bad enough not to mention, if I have serious leaking problems. Lol I think I'm going to try the che. I've seen a few of your comments on this subject and you have mentioned it several times. I guess anything new will have a learning curve, just hope that I can master it. In the beginning before you mastered using it, did you find that you had to do some major "adjusting" before and after urinating?

• Forum Moderator

I practiced in the shower which helped - and at first also wore a thin pad for any slip ups.

I believe there are videos for use that are helpful. I didn't watch them but other guys have said they help. . I did start using it hiking in the forest after practicing at home. No one out there but me.

One of the things that helped me is thinking of the funnel as an  extension of the urethra that would be there. The end of the funnel goes just past the urethera and the rest makes a tight seal the rest of the way. It sits between the labia when you use it but it only takes a second to fit in place . I keep one finger over the tip to maintain the seal.  Not uncomfortable because it is soft. As long as you keep that seal it works great. However I have found it helpful to control the stream and not wait too long when I know I need to go.

Just now, JJ said:

I practiced in the shower which helped - and at first also wore a thin pad for any slip ups.

I believe there are videos for use that are helpful. I didn't watch them but other guys have said they help. . I did start using it hiking in the forest after practicing at home. No one out there but me.

One of the things that helped me is thinking of the funnel as an  extension of the urethra that would be there. The end of the funnel goes just past the urethera and the rest makes a tight seal the rest of the way. It sits between the labia when you use it but it only takes a second to fit in place . I keep one finger over the tip to maintain the seal.  Not uncomfortable because it is soft. As long as you keep that seal it works great. However I have found it helpful to control the stream and not wait too long when I know I need to go.

Thank you very much! I believe I have made my decision! I really liked the freetom products but I'm a small guy so I didn't want something that would look unrealistic while packing. I do appreciate all of your feedback...it has really helped!

2 hours ago, KC said:

• Forum Moderator

You are welcome. I have a FreeTom sitting in a drawer right now. Someone gave it to me and I tried it but hated it. It is really bulky compared to the Che and not as realistic. That's just my opinion and experience. Others like them.

I do have one more question, JJ. I am a small guy and really nervous about the funnel on the che. They have one that is similar on the website that has an interested funnel system but it is an inch bigger. I am about 5' tall and 110 pounds. Would you mind going to the website and taking a look at it and let me know if you think it would be too much? I'm sorry for all of the questions but I haven't had any help on this subject. I was getting ready to make the purchase and noticed the Leo and I just want to make sure before I buy it.

Just now, KC said:

I do have one more question, JJ. I am a small guy and really nervous about the funnel on the che. They have one that is similar on the website that has an interested funnel system but it is an inch bigger. I am about 5' tall and 110 pounds. Would you mind going to the website and taking a look at it and let me know if you think it would be too much? I'm sorry for all of the questions but I haven't had any help on this subject. I was getting ready to make the purchase and noticed the Leo and I just want to make sure before I buy it.

I meant the Leo has an INTERGRADED funnel system.

• Forum Moderator

The Leo is new since I bought the Che and I like the that integrated funnel . Haven't used one like it so I cant eay for sure but it looks like it would be as comfortable and work as well.

Size is a bit bigger than the Che true, but is still within average male norms. I thought the Che was originally described as 4.5 inches rather than 3.75 so mine may be the same size as the Leo. Makes a natural but not obvious bulge. I'm 5'5".

Just measured it and my Che is 4.5 so they are making the Che smaller now and the Leo is the size I have apparently. Should be fine depending on what you are comfortable with.

Just now, JJ said:

The Leo is new since I bought the Che and I like the that integrated funnel . Haven't used one like it so I cant eay for sure but it looks like it would be as comfortable and work as well.

Size is a bit bigger than the Che true, but is still within average male norms. I thought the Che was originally described as 4.5 inches rather than 3.75 so mine may be the same size as the Leo. Makes a natural but not obvious bulge. I'm 5'5".

Just measured it and my Che is 4.5 so they are making the Che smaller now and the Leo is the size I have apparently. Should be fine depending on what you are comfortable with.

Perfect!! You have been so much help! Thank you again! I'll let you know how I like it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/21/2018 at 11:08 PM, JJ said:

Ok so just a quick update. I just received the packer/stp from TMen's Junk Shop that I purchased a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to give my thoughts on the over all product and it's function in case other guys may be looking for some direction. I purchased the Leo 4.5 in 2 in 1 Caucasian packer/stp. I have to say, I am blown away with the realism of this product. They nailed it in my opinion! Hands down, this product is better than any of the other ones I have seen and for a cheaper price. Only down fall I had was that it wasn't stp ready as stated on the pamphlet. I had to alter it just a bit in order to test the stp function. It appeared that a piece of silicone blocking the opening at the tip might have gotten missed during production but no big deal. The paint job is incredible and the stp function is super easy and is intergrated which I also love about it. I had never heard of the company until someone on here told me about it and I'm glad they did. THANKS JJ!! If you can't afford hundreds and hundreds of dollars on prosthetics that you have no clue will work...check out TMen's Junk Shop! Hope this helps!

Cheers,

KC

• Forum Moderator

Glad you like it so much!

I'm always afraid I sound like an advertisement for them but what you get for the price really is way better than anything else I've ever seen.

If you ever have a problem I've heard they are super easy to deal with and will make it right - I've known of one guy who had a defect in alignment in his and they made it right immediately.

Thanks for letting me know and sharing your experience.

Johnny

I wasn't sure about contacting them regarding the defect I had with mine. Once I altered it, it worked just fine. The pamphlet said all sales final and no returns of course so I didn't bother with it. I like it so much that I may ever order another one just to have a back up in case something happens to this one. Lol you are doing right for letting other people know about them. I had never heard of them until you mentioned it. I was having trouble deciding which company to purchase from and once I looked them up, my decision was made. I have felt like a completely different person for the past couple of days. It's amazing how something that simple can make such a big difference. Now the next step is to start HRT which my therapist says will be in the very near future!! Thanks again Johnny!

Cheers,

KC