• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Maid In Bedlam

A Nice Surprise. Growing hair that was lost to T

Maid In Bedlam

I noticed today I am getting hair back. I had some of the dreaded Male Patten baldness. mainly temples. You know where it always goes. I read it never returns. Fortunatly i was always able to hide it with some hairdressing magic and some  spray. But today i noticed a small amount of hair growing back in those places. its quite fine but it is there. So dont despair there is some hope for those who suffer this.

Personally i would love it all to grow back. I had such thick hair in my teens. Now i miss it badly.

I just wanted to share as its better than i had hoped.  Gosh i love Estrogen 😊

Jennifer75
Just now, Maid In Bedlam said:

I noticed today I am getting hair back. I had some of the dreaded Male Patten baldness. mainly temples. You know where it always goes. I read it never returns. Fortunatly i was always able to hide it with some hairdressing magic and some  spray. But today i noticed a small amount of hair growing back in those places. its quite fine but it is there. So dont despair there is some hope for those who suffer this.

Personally i would love it all to grow back. I had such thick hair in my teens. Now i miss it badly.

I just wanted to share as its better than i had hoped.  Gosh i love Estrogen 😊

Sounds great! Hope for the same myself. 

Hugs,

Jenny

Kirsten

I was completely bald pre hrt. Like 100 hairs down the whole center of my head. I am not anymore. I do use minoxidil and I take finestaride too. And there’s a laser cap that does wonders that I do not have yet as well. There are so many options these days for baldness. Plus when you’re all out of options there’s still transplant too. 

Glad you’re seeing positive results! 

Maid In Bedlam

I will update this post once i have given it a chance to establish itself should it sprout further as i believe this is something that doesnt happen in most established quarters.

I did a small amount of research and was led to a site that hinted that it is possible to have some regrowth when on estrogen.

So i live in hope

Jani

Wonderful news to hear!