• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

In business everthing is working against me - time for another type of transistion?

Jennifer75

Hello everyone!

I have my own company, media and computers. It was my big tryout if this could work. It seems that it doesn´t. The customers just doesn´t come even when I provide really good service and good pricepoints. This Christmas it seems like it will either take off or not, and it hasn´t taken off yet. I am looking forward to bankruptcy.

If a miracle happens I maybe will survive. It is time to look over my life on many areas. My MTF transisition will be the most important thing to focus on. When my business go then my old male part will go with it. I am looking at it that way. A phoenix could arise from the ashes. Jennifer will emerge. I will not have much in money. But the transistion will be my comfort. It is time to bury the male and his company… 

• Forum Moderator

Hi Jennifer,

I'm sorry to hear about your business. I had my own business years ago and know how you pour your heart and soul into it. Your transition should be a good thing to focus on. I wish you all the best!

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf?

• Forum Moderator
1 hour ago, Jennifer75 said:

This Christmas it seems like it will either take off or not, and it hasn´t taken off yet.

Recognize that the holidays may not be the best time to gage whether this type of business will be successful.  I wish you all my best in your endeavor.