• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Old /new member say hi again

Sarahnr1

Hello  i was formerly a member  of this groups  former  name  Lauras  playground and was then Sarah from Sweden . 

Im  a Diagnosed  Trans-sexual  female. Im a 24 /  7  as the true  me   (ie female  )   and i havent  regretted this  step  in any way shape or form  and i will NEVER    go back . sadly due to my   (see  my profile  )   extended   list of   different diagnosis  im NOT allowed  nor at this point    suitable  to  continue  my journey  (ie HRT /SRS  )    But i have  found my inner peace in  transition  without  this   tho    and continue my life   as  i currently am.  Currently waiting for the  opportunity to legally   change my Jurisdictional  gender  (not biological Jurisdiction  ) as this is  apparently on the way to be approved over here thankfully         

Anyway  thats a little  about  me  and im as usual always ready to answer any questions          

• Forum Moderator

Welcome back Sarah.

Like you i can't do some surgical procedures due to health concerns but simply living as myself has given me a life beyond my dreams.  

Glad you've posted!

Hugs,

Charlize

Thank you Charlize  ?, yes well for me  (and it has  takend  me  nearly  8  years to FINALLY understand and refused   me to continue   my journey after re reading said  evaluation  again  )   The ability and ACCEPTANCE  from both  my community /family   etc...   Is to  to me  the reason im still alive. It was either go this way or .........  They were NO in between  (actually started to transition  more or less same year    as i got refused  (2010 ) changed my legal name   to female  after  a DEEP  Depression  witch nearly  ended  my life. (and i mean i was FULLY ready to go  and the ONLY thing that stopped me was that i  happen  too see my dog   and thought  NO  this is NOT the right way to go.and i CANT  just leave my pets   and my mother   )                  

Hi there LOVE youre Avie and  name    (ie im a True  (not by chice tho )   HOOOWLING  Lone Wolf ?   and Thank you for the welkome  back   ☺️

• Forum Moderator

Hello Sarah and welcome home.  I'm glad you've rejoined us!  We all move as far and fast as we either can or need to.  There is no right and wrong in transition, just whatever works for us personally.  I'm happy to hear you are at peace and are living life happily. 

Jani

Hi there  Tracy   ,Thank you good  to be back again   ? (reason i left  before was my account got  takend away for some reason   NOT by choice i should ad   ) 

• Root Admin

Hi Sarah,

During an upgrade, Invision went rogue and started to delete members left and right. It appears that you were one of the casualties. Glad to see that you made it back. :)

MaryEllen

Hello there again Mary Ellen dear A that explains it  , Oh well no biggie it happens.  Just happy to be home were i  belong   again    ?