• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Breast Development

Raven1981

I just have to share that one of the best things I love about having breast now is that it is a grate place to hold my cell phone.  

The downside is that I have to stay away from edges cause I have hit myself on desk edges and it hurts.

What's everyone else story on their breast development?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Josie Beth

• Ellora

• RithiaAllen

• Linde

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey there. Well mine have grown, they are not growing very fast. I am going to see my doctor next week for my 2nd 3 month checkup and I am going to ask her about progesterone for just a little while to see if they will fill out better. Hugs all!!!!❤

Hehe. Great stuff and something to look forward to. :)

When I was presenting as female at university (such a long time ago now) I used breast forms and at first, kept knocking them when I opened the door, but eventually got used to it. I think I also caught myself having more of a spring in my step as I'd go downstairs, because it made things bounce. 

Can't wait until they do that for real. I'm sure it won't take long for me to *not* want them to bounce, but as far as transition milestones go, I think feeling them bounce it a pretty big one, or is that just me? Hehe.

• Forum Moderator
25 minutes ago, Susan said:

I am going to see my doctor next week for my 2nd 3 month checkup and I am going to ask her about progesterone

I have a appointment on Jan. 22 for the regular followup stuff but since I was recently taken off Spiro (kidney issues) I was thinking of checking to see if my current E regimen along with Progesterone might help block T and also help with breast shape and nipple development.  I'm just not sure if Progesterone will have the same affect on kidneys as the anti-androgens so that's one of my first questions for my Dr.

Susan R?

• Forum Moderator
32 minutes ago, jo_g said:

I think feeling them bounce it a pretty big one, or is that just me? Hehe.

It's not just you..lol

Omg, I can’t wait til I get some bounce going on. There’s a slight jiggle now but I’m probably going to have to wait quite a while for them to be the right size.

I love love love mine. I've trying to hide them but gave up. They're not huge but very noticeable. Most people know or suspect by now anyway. Only had one negative comment and that was by an uneducated backwoods regular customer. He's seen my entire transaction and told me to get a reduction. ?. As far as bouncing? I love it, but it hurts. I was skipping down the stairs at Ikea yesterday and had to stop and hold my chest together. I'm around 5 months hrt and my boobs have hurt for about 3 of those months. Painful but I welcome it. 

???

• Forum Moderator
Just now, Ashlee said:

Only had one negative comment and that was by an uneducated backwoods regular customer

Ashlee, this "uneducated backwoods customer" statement gave me a chuckle.  I guess I've had too much coffee. ?

Anyways, I'm just experiencing the jiggle at the moment but it's a constant reminder hitting a bump in the road or running.  It'll probably be awhile before I have to worry about any serious bouncing.  It'll happen soon enough.

Susan R?

I live in a very rural area. Its kind of dangerous for me here. Not too many people accepting of "alternative lifestyles" I don't wear a lot of makeup or anything but it's still quite obvious I'm not a cis guy. My "biker" buddies don't talk to me and I do get called things but meh. 

My breasts are only like an A cup so I'm not sure if I jiggle or bounce. It sure does hurt when they bounce though, or when the dog jumps on me and when......well,all the time lol

Ashlee ?

Lol. I’m probably going to have to put my mommy voice on for dogs more often. I agree though that boob pain is a welcome thing if it means they are growing. Ashlee, I’m getting the same laughs, giggles, people pointing fingers, and I’m not even in girl mode. But the strangest thing is when guys are driving or walking behind me they whistle and cat call until they come around and can’t figure out what I am. And sometimes it’s the same guy that gave me a dirty look an hour ago. This backwoods city sucks too.

9 hours ago, jo_g said:

Hehe. Great stuff and something to look forward to. :)

When I was presenting as female at university (such a long time ago now) I used breast forms and at first, kept knocking them when I opened the door, but eventually got used to it. I think I also caught myself having more of a spring in my step as I'd go downstairs, because it made things bounce. 

Can't wait until they do that for real. I'm sure it won't take long for me to *not* want them to bounce, but as far as transition milestones go, I think feeling them bounce it a pretty big one, or is that just me? Hehe.

The bounce can be uncomfortable. I don’t think it will take very long for you to decide to purchase cute comfortable and most importantly supportive bras. The padding protects from the pains of bumping something and the support is needed. 

I'm still using forms. I've been on E since May and it's been slow going. I don't even think I'd fill out an AA cup right now. *sigh* But, they are growing...even if it isn't as fast as I'd like it to be. My main goal is to fill out a swimsuit this summer, so we'll see what happens. :)

Dakota, there’s no set timetable for breast growth. It’s a combination of things that can make it different for everyone. 8 months is still early for some of us. I’m just curious about how your E levels are and if you still have some time for T levels to taper off a bit more. Sometimes BMI can play a role which can be an influence on calorie intake. Collagen is a great booby promoting substance and can be in things like chicken feet soup or powder form. For some reason progesterone helps in certain cases. If your doctor has your dose set low then once it ramps up you might see a sudden growth spurt. Just let things happen in their own time or try out different foods that can help. I hear yogurt is good.

Hello All:

So I just wanted to share that I was talking with my mom and my sister and found out from them what size breast they had as in past tense to help me figure out what size I will most likely end of up to go off of genetics.  I found out that my mom used to be a B then she had kids and now is a C after kids and my sister was a B then she got breast augmentation to a C.  So I figure to be safe and knowing family size that I can most likely say that I am going to be staying at a B cup.  having a B cup is fine cause I figured that I am happy with either a full size B or a small C. 

• Forum Moderator

Amy, I was told by my gender health Doctor that I can expect one size smaller than my sisters and my mother.  So the fact that you have a B cup now is wonderful. @Amy LeBlancAre you on progesterone? 

I'm hoping to get to atleast a B cup but Since I'm adopted I have no way to determine if that will become a reality. Right now, I'm smaller than I want to be but I'm still sore and very much growing so there's still hope.

Susan R?

Just now, Susan R said:

Amy, I was told by my gender health Doctor that I can expect one size smaller than my sisters and my mother.  So the fact that you have a B cup now is wonderful. @Amy LeBlancAre you on progesterone? 

I'm hoping to get to atleast a B cup but Since I'm adopted I have no way to determine if that will become a reality. Right now, I'm smaller than I want to be but I'm still sore and very much growing so there's still hope.

Susan R?

Hello Susan

So yes I am currently on progesterone.  Been on progesterone since November and even get one of the occasional side effects on bloating.  My therapist told me the same thing that it's usually equal to your mother or one size smaller.  But when I went to Victoria Secret and actually had them measure me and fit me so I can get the correct bra, they said that I am a 38B.

Other than that, I am feeling pretty good and just love myself so much and have self acceptance with me doing my transition.

Lots of Love

Amy

• Forum Moderator
Just now, Amy LeBlanc said:

But when I went to Victoria Secret and actually had them measure me and fit me so I can get the correct bra

I want to do this too.  First, I need a little more size though.  Currently, I'm guessing my bra size is small A, I think.  Amy, that experience at VS must have been wonderful the first time you went and had that done.  You have to be confident for sure.

Susan R?

I could help but to say something to. Lol 

I am about a 34a and I am hoping to be a full a or b. The only problem I am having is my left is more full than my right on because of left shoulder surgery along time ago. I am going ask about progesterone or to see what we can do to even them out and hopefully without breast augmentation. 

Hugs all!❤

Today i was forced into running across the street while in heels. Ummm...

LoL I got da bounce!

And nipples!☺OMG

Caught my partner staring... I said,"what you looking at?"

He turned 50 shades of pink and said, " You got nipples!" I cracked up..!

Turns out I'm a solid 39B! One slightly smaller than the other. Surprisingly well formed!

...and yes, the bounce hurts a bit ?

Started HRT last April 1st week... 10 months!

Wow... Why so quickly I wonder?

The sensitivity is wild! But yes, I totally agree, one small touch to them in the wrong way hurts like crazy!

Ha @Michelle F , my partner said the same thing last night about my nipples!

Kylie

1 hour ago, NewLife336 said:

The sensitivity is wild! But yes, I totally agree, one small touch to them in the wrong way hurts like crazy!

Ha @Michelle F , my partner said the same thing last night about my nipples!

Kylie

The sensitivity is mitigated with  padded bra.

1 hour ago, RithiaAllen said:

The sensitivity is mitigated with  padded bra.

I am currently a 34 B, but hurting like crazy for the last two weeks or so, and a padded bra is a blessing, as is the proper fitting bra anyway.

I am currently sick, and am living on chicken soup, and wonder if I am loosing wight and if that will reduce my breast size.  I am in a weight loss competition with a certain person here :angel:

After 7 months of estradiol and spiro, I'm happy with their development. They grew faster and larger than I thought they would over this period of time. Tenderness is there, but it's not noticeable unless I press against something. I'm in nursing school, and for EKG training recently we all had to take turns being the patient. We had to remove our tops so the electrodes could be placed where they needed to go, and of course the breasts have to be touched and partially exposed. So, we were instructed ahead of time to wear light sports bras, and I was pleased with my breast appearance in them and not nervous about it. It turned out to be a very affirming experience just being one of the girls in the locker room, so to speak.