• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Breast Development

Raven1981

53 minutes ago, Josie Beth said:

Linde, there’s a place like what you described in Kansas City called the transgender institute. They do something similar however I have no idea exactly what services they offer. I didn’t get the facilitators number for group because everyone left in a hurry. It’s a mixed group so there are both mtf and ftm. The facilitator/moderator is a trans man. I don’t know exactly how they run the group because they seem to rotate moderators. It’s only been one visit.

Could you contact the Kansas City center and see if they know the facilitator of your group?  They might be even the sponsors for it, and could provide you with further help.  I know it is a long way from Springfield to Kansas City, but email and phones work pretty ell for some of the stuff, too.

I really feel that you need some moral support and a little holding by the hand b like minded people who do not want to take advantage of you.

I wish we would be closer to be able to help you with our efforts here.

Hugs

Linde

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Josie Beth

• Ellora

• RithiaAllen

• Linde

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Linde, I have not tried to see if they are affiliated, however the center where they have the meetings is independently owned and funded as far as I know. They are very well funded. I’m going to try email but so far all my emails have gone unanswered by every organization I’ve sent one to. It’s a little frustrating because in this internet age you almost always expect a reply of some kind. Maybe calling will be better? I’m really not sure. But I’m going to try whatever I can think of or whatever is suggested.

1 hour ago, Josie Beth said:

Thanks Linde, I have not tried to see if they are affiliated, however the center where they have the meetings is independently owned and funded as far as I know. They are very well funded. I’m going to try email but so far all my emails have gone unanswered by every organization I’ve sent one to. It’s a little frustrating because in this internet age you almost always expect a reply of some kind. Maybe calling will be better? I’m really not sure. But I’m going to try whatever I can think of or whatever is suggested.

Sometimes people don't look at their email all the time, specifically if the are volunteers, and for those cases a phone call might help, because if it is a cell phone, it is hard to ignore!

I wish you a lot of luck!

My  boobs get on my Tits If you will pardon the expression.

Ive been on E for 3 years just gone and have a fair B cup. Its no fun. I cant lay down like i use to. They hurt much of the time especially when im up and down stairs etc. Even sometimes when i bend over to pick something up on the floor. and what makes it worse is i dont think they have stopped growing either. I still get the tape measure out once in a while and even now i have gained half an inch in 2 months. in other words i have added 7.5 inches to my chest since i started. My body is still getting use to it. To think i wanted them  so bad i was even willing to have implants. Glad i didnt. Im not sure if genetics played a part as far as i was concerned as my Mum was a very small lady with assets to match so i have no idea why mine have developed as they have. When they started one was bigger than the other but over time they have evened out to the point you wouldnt notice much diffrence between the 2

Be careful what you wish for ?

Just now, Maid In Bedlam said:

My  boobs get on my Tits If you will pardon the expression.

Ive been on E for 3 years just gone and have a fair B cup. Its no fun. I cant lay down like i use to. They hurt much of the time especially when im up and down stairs etc. Even sometimes when i bend over to pick something up on the floor. and what makes it worse is i dont think they have stopped growing either. I still get the tape measure out once in a while and even now i have gained half an inch in 2 months. in other words i have added 7.5 inches to my chest since i started. My body is still getting use to it. To think i wanted them  so bad i was even willing to have implants. Glad i didnt. Im not sure if genetics played a part as far as i was concerned as my Mum was a very small lady with assets to match so i have no idea why mine have developed as they have. When they started one was bigger than the other but over time they have evened out to the point you wouldnt notice much diffrence between the 2

Be careful what you wish for ?

Mine are still different.  The left side is about 1/2 cup larger than the right side.  I am also a B, and working on them for close to 5 years now.  They are still as sensitive as can be, and each time I touch the nipples, it hurts.  Having hurting boobs for close to 5 years is not really fun!

• 1 month later...
On 1/15/2019 at 4:28 PM, Kirsten said:

Mine are negligible at best. They seem to go in spurts though. The last month or so I have seen some growth, but nothing worth writing home about. But they are at least now very noticeable no matter what I wear from loose hoodies to tight tanks. But it’s only been 7+ months. So I still have a ways to go before I get upset with what I get. My mom is rather busty but her sister isn’t. And my dads family are either dd+ or pine boards. So I have no clue where I’ll end up. No sisters either. What I really want is for my nipples to get bigger. They haven’t changed at all yet. Everyone says they see change there. But not me. Same old boy looking nips. Maybe they’re just taking their time. 

But no matter what happens it’s light years ahead of the hard square pecs I used to sport. So I take solace in that. :) 

Hi! For nipples, try using Nipple suckers. I currently use the manual twist up type, and i just purchased silicone type you pinch to get suction. The twist up type i use now works. Try not to over twist, but more of a comfortable pressure, that will allow you to do more 'repetitions,' and this will help the nipples to build tissue properly with out damaging the skin. Always moisturize and  massage before and after to help with blood flow. Pace your self, and after a while you will notice a difference, and above all be safe and patient!

Best of luck! Ellora.

• 1 month later...

Just need to share that I thought that I was done with my breast development cause I have a B cup.  But for the past 2 days it started with just my left boob with it hurting and it hurts more so like at the base of my breast almost like a pulled a muscle and now my right side is kinda of joining in and it just hurts.  I am finding myself starting to feel myself up and massage it even more just to make it feel better

56 minutes ago, Amy LeBlanc said:

Just need to share that I thought that I was done with my breast development cause I have a B cup.  But for the past 2 days it started with just my left boob with it hurting and it hurts more so like at the base of my breast almost like a pulled a muscle and now my right side is kinda of joining in and it just hurts.  I am finding myself starting to feel myself up and massage it even more just to make it feel better

Congrats! ?

• 3 weeks later...

Personally, I barely had any breast development since I started my transition in 2016. They are there but not really visible while wearing a shirt for example. Think part of the problem is that I do not gain weight easily since breasts are just fat. For whatever reason, I lost more weight when I got on Estrogen. 

Hi! Interesting. I have lost some weight, and a little weight distribution. I’m a little over the 2 and a half mark on my HRT, and haven’t had any breast soreness yet, but I’ve notice some breast shape happening and my nipple area is up to something. I’m having my Orchie just before my three month mark, so it should be interesting how my Doctor changes my Lady Meds. I’m on a low dosage of E and T? atm, and I hope she will increase the E and anything else that might help ? 

I’m planing on increasing my glute work out after I fully heal from my Orchie, in hopes I can benefit from the HRT to help with a womanly figure. I really want to increase my hip and glutes. I would be happy with a C cup, or at least some breast that bounce a little. ?. But I don’t need large breasts, just enough. I remember that my mom had nice breasts, so if that plays into it, I should be ok. 

Interesting.  I am a little over 2 years into HRT but mine only hurt the first 6 months, random soreness that got intense sometimes.  Tapered off and nothing since though.

This is all so surprising to me. My boobs have hurt almost every day for like the last 8-9 months. I’m developed up to a full A now and still growing. And I’m a year in. Definitely beyond the hiding stage unless I wore a binder. I’m hoping for a C but accept that some of that’s gonna be silicone. I’m just happy to have anything really. Lol. 

1 hour ago, Amberlea said:

Hi all

One year into HRT and absolutly nothing....?

Wow, that is interesting.  I was reading online that the average breast growth usually starts within the 3 to 6 month mark and then it tapers out and then it picks back up in Year 2 and have been read that usually year 2 and year 3 are the years when we see the most changes.

But then again, this is just average and we are all different and we are all doing different methods of HRT and have different doses and also it comes to genetics.

I myself wish I could have a C, but my natural breast is a B and thinking that is how big I am going to get to for natural cause as I have found out that my mom was a B till she had kids and now she is a C, my sister was a B till she got breast augmentation and now she is a C.  My Aunt and grandma are a B till they had kids and now they are a C.  So figure that all the women in my family have B till they have kids so that means I will be stuck with a B till I get Breast Augmentation.

Here is a link that I have been liking that has a pretty easy chart on the development and for the most part it shows that the first year is slow off and then year 2 and 3 really take off hard core.  But like how I said, that everyone is different and we all change at different rates

https://www.rainbowhealthontario.ca/TransHealthGuide/gp-femht.html

3 hours ago, Zoey said:

Interesting.  I am a little over 2 years into HRT but mine only hurt the first 6 months, random soreness that got intense sometimes.  Tapered off and nothing since though.

I hear around up to the  two + year mark is when growth occurs, and levels out? I guess it ranges with people. I hope you are happy with what HRT has brought you, inside and out! 

1 minute ago, Kirsten said:

This is all so surprising to me. My boobs have hurt almost every day for like the last 8-9 months. I’m developed up to a full A now and still growing. And I’m a year in. Definitely beyond the hiding stage unless I wore a binder. I’m hoping for a C but accept that some of that’s gonna be silicone. I’m just happy to have anything really. Lol. 

The tape and a friend say that I’m a B cup, and when I wear a T-shirt, it’s getting close to when I might have to change on what types of shirts I wear. Cause it’s going from looking like I’ve been “working out” out to, hmmm umm, ? ?. But I’m not at my 3 month mark yet, and I’m sure some of this is just weight distribution, soooo. 

A noticeable C cup would be nice, but if they got bigger I wouldn’t mind, and I would still be happy if they didn’t get big. I don’t think I’m going to try getting silicone, at least not until I’ve seen what the HRT and Orchie do to help me. And then I will reevaluate everything. I am actually looking forward to sore boobies, ?, it will make me feel more feminine ?. Sure I may regret saying that, but seriously it will make me feel all feminine ??

Just now, Ellora said:

Sure I may regret saying that, but seriously it will make me feel all feminine ??

Lmao! If you have kids around you surely will! My 4 yr old has this super knack for hitting all my sore parts. He kicked my toe 3 times the day after surgery. And he’s jammed his little elbows into my boobs about a million and one times so far. And it never feels any better. Lolol. Other than that it’s not an issue. 

I will say that when they hurt pretty good, they don’t have much sensitivity to anything “fun”. Not like when they don’t hurt. Then they are like little pleasure receptors just itching to get played with. ?

26 minutes ago, Kirsten said:

Lmao! If you have kids around you surely will! My 4 yr old has this super knack for hitting all my sore parts. He kicked my toe 3 times the day after surgery. And he’s jammed his little elbows into my boobs about a million and one times so far. And it never feels any better. Lolol. Other than that it’s not an issue. 

I will say that when they hurt pretty good, they don’t have much sensitivity to anything “fun”. Not like when they don’t hurt. Then they are like little pleasure receptors just itching to get played with. ?

Oh noes! ? I already get kneed and step on in areas I prefer not to be, ? I can’t wait til that won’t happen anymore! ? 

ugh ? I guess it will be inevitable that the boobies will be sore and poked, ?. It will Be sweet and sour tho, cause the soreness is something that will make me happy and uncomfortable. 

Atm, since my libido has dropped a little, my nipples aren’t as sensitive as they were before. And that’s saying something, cause they can feel really good when they are touched. They are as “fun” as the other obvious “fun” places. I understand that things can change how things feel and I’m ready for that. ?

4 hours ago, Amberlea said:

Hi all

One year into HRT and absolutly nothing....?

What does your doctor say? Maybe they can increase your dosage? Or maybe they help trouble shoot what might be inhibiting your change?

i hoe the best! 

7 hours ago, Ellora said:

I hear around up to the  two + year mark is when growth occurs, and levels out? I guess it ranges with people. I hope you are happy with what HRT has brought you, inside and out! 

Oh definitely, I am a solid A cup now.  And though growth has slowed down some, it hasn't stopped.  Hoping for a B when/if it stops, though from the varied responses, anything is possible :P.

7 hours ago, Ellora said:

I am actually looking forward to sore boobies, ?, it will make me feel more feminine ?.

I did find myself relishing the soreness a little just for this reason,  for me it meant the physical changes were getting going and it filled me with immense excitement :).  

Getting my weight down and getting back a flat stomach was a ton of work but it also of course make my breasts more prominent and helped me be more content with what I have now.  So no stress either way, even if they don't grow anymore.

• Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, Zoey said:

Getting my weight down and getting back a flat stomach was a ton of work but it also of course make my breasts more prominent and helped me be more content with what I have now.  So no stress either way, even if they don't grow anymore.

I'm at a very similar place in my breast development.  I was at an A cup at month 3 of HRT then my growth slowed a bit...maybe due to being taken off Spiro at month 3.  Who knows?  The pain never ceased during those 3 months off my T-blocker though.  After being put back on a much lower dose of Spiro and a higher dose of E at month 6 to month 8, my breasts have grown a half cup larger.  I currently fit well in some B cup bras but a few others, not so much.  The brand and style seem to make a huge difference even though they are all B cup.  My recent weight loss and overall weight distribution has also made my breasts a little more noticeable.  If I only get to a B cup, I'll be completely satisfied.

Susan R?

• Forum Moderator
Just now, Susan R said:

If I only get to a B cup, I'll be completely satisfied.

Susan R?

The boob fairy flies and flutters about

Scattering her magic dust, leaving no doubt

That in the next morning, you will awake to see

A new silhouette that fills you with glee

C -

Hey on month 4th. The Doc said I am small B now, but I work out regularly and I think that has help me. SUPER Sensitive and tender...I tried worry pads but I get looks and I am still really My mother and sis where both 34-36 B'.   That said most insurance will cover breast implants if you need. I would check..Good Luck She

4 hours ago, Zoey said:

Oh definitely, I am a solid A cup now.  And though growth has slowed down some, it hasn't stopped.  Hoping for a B when/if it stops, though from the varied responses, anything is possible :P.

I did find myself relishing the soreness a little just for this reason,  for me it meant the physical changes were getting going and it filled me with immense excitement :).  

ooo thats good ? Yes, anything is possible ? , and I hope you get the boobies that you feel good with  ?

I know right! I love anything that makes me feel like there is progress! No Pain No Gain? ?  ? Ive noticed that losing weight has made my chest area more noticeable. I received a compliment, a friend thinking that Ive been exercising , but its actually my boobies slowing showing.  ?? !! I cant wait until its Obvious ? 

Im happy that you feel content with everything, that is the outlook to have. I will be content too, and I dont plan to get top surgery, I want to be as natural as possible. I do need to work out more, the hrt will only do so much, especially if i want a nice figure ?