• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Tessa

Is with holding sex and making you do things you don’t feel good about sexual abuse

Tessa

Today I’ve been thinking deeply when I was married. My wife made me do things just to please her that I felt uncomfortable about sexually. I don’t know if this is abuse or not but I know it made me feel ugly and detestable. She also with held sex just to hurt me. During our intimate times I wasn’t aloud to kiss her or express how I wanted to love her. I felt used and abused. She made me strip for her and dance. She told me I was skinny and she made me drink stuff to get bigger. She refused to call me any love names but I had to call her sweet heart or she would ignore me. She would sit on me and fart on my face. Maybe some people find this erotic but I found it disgusting. I’m sorry for being so open but when these feelings come they come. I call my female name Tessa. Tessa is hurting. Is this abuse? I just don’t know but I know it hurts. I’ve been divorced since 2014 and I still dream of her trying to hurt me. I loved her. She once tried to push me down the steps. That was a scary night. I’m done now. All I can say is it hurts still. 

Any coments are welcome. Sorry if this does not fit under the subject. I just didn’t know where else to post it. 

Your friend, 

Tessa

killjoyaiden

I'm glad you got out of that situation. I would classify things as abuse, yes. The important thing is that you're now divorced, and you don't have to deal with her anymore. 

Stay safe and stay alive,
AIden

Tessa

Thank you. She ignores me now. We only text for picking up kids. But she still wants to be in control so she won’t ever give me any extra time with them and she tells my children I’m disgusting and ugly. She tells them to call me by my male name. Of course she knows nothing about me wanting to be a woman. She told them at first they were adopted and that I was a molester myself. We got over that though. I worked with my children to see that I loved them and would never do anything to hurt them. It took awhile but we got through it. She controlled everything. What I would wear, what friends I could hang out with, talked bad about my family, and would tell the children in front of me I was a bad father. One night she got so mad that I thought she was going to hurt me so I slept downstairs. She told me I was the girl in our relationship and to stuff my feelings. She told me I was cut off from anymore sexual activity because she didn’t need it anymore. She would tell the children if anything went wrong it was my fault. She would verbally abuse me in front of the children. I would beg for love! This was probably wrong. I would tell her to once just say ‘I love you’ maybe this would be the last time we see each other. She refused to say it and walk away. She turned her back when I would try to hug her and her face when I tried to kiss her. 

I would write love cards to her and she would throw them in the trash. Once I tried to draw her and she said I made her look ugly. She told me I was a loser. She held me captive and said if I lost our house she would divorce me. I worked 2 jobs to keep our house. I worked myself to the bone. She stopped wearing her wedding ring, she wouldn’t tell me her schedule, and then she would say she was in love with another. The reason I stayed was I knew she would try to take the children. She did and I lost them for a year no contact order. 

I payed 150 dollars an hour to see my children. Went to 4 physiologists to show I was a good person. She had the money. She took it left me homeless. While I was not aloud to go anywhere near my block she had the children throw away all my possesions. She even demanded I return pictures I had grabbed of the children. The court made me return them to her. She would stock me for a time and tried numerous times to get me arressted. She kept lying and the court’s believed her. Finally I got my break when the judge was ready to take all children rights away my lawyer spoke up and said this was a divorce. After that no more supervised visits. The stocking is when I had already been awarded visitation rights. Anyway. 

The nightmare isn’t over yet. She hates me to this day. I’m not aloud to pull up in the driveway. It’s a sad story. But it’s mine. My brothers say it was my fault for this. My mom says God is against divorce unless unfaithfullness is found. I can’t prove it but I could not stay there. I would rather live homeless than be under such torture. My brother took me in for a time. That was years ago but the pain is as real as if it happened yesterday. I do forgive her and things are a little better. Now I pay her child support and am barely live. Fair. It’s ok I don’t need posessions I hold the most precious possesion in my heart and that’s being freed from an abuser.  I’m a strong woman/man and I have overcome huge obstacles in my way and I will continue to do that. Sorry about the long response. 

Love 

Tessa👩‍🦳

Robin

Hi Tessa,

The relationship that you describe certainly sounds as though it was extremely unhealthy. It is good that you have managed to break away from this person, although it is unfortunate that you are forced to have contact with her due to the children.

There is quite a lot of advice on the internet about overcoming emotional abuse. Abusive people cause their victims to self destruct, and there is a healing process that has to be followed. You will be able to gradually come to terms with what has happened, and to rebuild your self confidence.

Robin.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• tracy_j
    • Petra Jane
  • Who Was Online

96 Users were Online in the Last 48 Hours
    • tracy_j
    • Petra Jane
    • VickySGV
    • Susan
    • Kayla christine
    • Petit nain des Îles
    • hmillerrr
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Ashlee
    • wolf055
    • 0715deejay
    • Leo
    • Amy LeBlanc
    • LouiseRose1954
    • EvanC
    • KymmieL
    • jae bear
    • EliAtkins
    • DaveMK
    • Susan R
    • Dakota16
    • nitehwk
    • Ceres
    • claire1000
    • Jani
    • Sandra6sandy9sand
    • Snow Princess Sophie
    • Dyllan Rey
    • Josie Beth
    • Kirsten
    • Micah Claussen
    • pelos
    • Ronin82
    • MaryEllen
    • Michelle F
    • Danielle.Silk
    • DeeDee
    • NewLife336
    • SugarMagnolia
    • Cyndee
    • Nicks1
    • RithiaAllen
    • Rachael
    • Willow
    • AsTheCrow
    • Evelyn1992
    • Sharon Aml
    • MaryMary
    • Nera Blackraven
    • paige_40s
    • CallMeKai
    • figuringitout
    • Jordy
    • Makayla2019
    • JJ
    • ERCLVRB18
    • jo_g
    • Lost&Confused
    • Jocelyn
    • killjoyaiden
    • Willa
    • BrandiBri
    • Dev
    • MelissaAndProudOfIt
    • sara albert
    • BillieS
    • mxophie
    • Charlize
    • Darlene7139
    • SaraAW
    • SandraBear
    • dianeT68
    • Camie
    • BrandenLeon
    • Timber Wolf
    • SaraOlivia
    • Janeshannon
    • klb046
    • April
    • Adaline
    • Confused202
    • L0gan
    • Beverly
    • Marcia
    • Martyn
    • Terry
    • Maid In Bedlam
    • Kat1218
    • DashRavens
    • Briana
    • kaye the grey
    • davey_duder
    • Chrissy69
    • Jojo
    • Miss Linnea
    • Sarahnr1
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

0715deejay
    Newest Member
    0715deejay

1. Michelle*cd
      Michelle*cd
      (63 years old)
    2. Mohairfan1956
      Mohairfan1956
      (63 years old)
    • wolf055
      I found some thank you so much fo your help
    • Carolyn Marie
      https://deadline.com/2019/02/lupe-clip-rafael-albarran-lucerys-medina-andre-phillips-charles-vuolo-1202559805/     Carolyn Marie
    • Josie Beth
      I’d like to check them out but unfortunately their website is either outdated or not mobile friendly. I can’t navigate the site or download the pdf. It’s also refusing to let me see the map for some reason. 
    • Jani
      If you Google "breast prosthetics" you should be able to find a number of shops in the UK.    
    • Josie Beth
      Oh the tragedy of people who are so eager to fall on their own swords. Do they not realize the insanity of their behavior?
    • Susan R
      My wife and I battle with this too.  Neither of us want to lose our kids or grandkids.  We know it's likely going to come out sometime soon and we are accepting that fact more every day.  The unpredictability of it all makes it so hard to get up one day and say, "Well, looks like today's the day!"  We acknowledge the path I'm on is never going to change but are hoping to postpone the inevitable until it's absolutely necessary.   Jay, I hope all goes well with the other side of your family.  I'm sure it will go well.   Susan R🌷
    • wolf055
      now I need help again as I asked about my breasts and the GP said they will take time to come in and I my to have them enlarged so I just want some advice is there anywhere to get a pair of false ones till mine come in as at the moment im using some I made with desert rice
    • Susan R
      Hi gang,  no good news this week to report.  Followed my diet and exercise regimen pretty well but despite my best efforts, I only lost 0.6lbs.  Am I hitting my second plateau since starting this life change?  Next week will be very telling...I'm sure!   I'm spending this upcoming weekend with my daughter and their family.  I saved one cheat day this month for this occasion so that certainly won't help but I'll be good about everything else this next week, otherwise.   Here are my current diet results: Last week's (based on 20 weeks) average weekly weight loss:  2.33lbs. This week's (based on 21 weeks) average weekly weight loss:  2.26lbs. 🙁👎   Here are my weight loss totals as of today Using my home scale from Oct. 5 - today:  43.0lb weight loss. Using doctors scale from Sept. 25 - today:  47.0lb weight loss.   Weight loss still needed to hit target weight: 7.0lbs   Good luck to you all on your weight and diet goals this next week! Susan R🌷  
    • SugarMagnolia
      Thanks! I saw it retweeted by Planned Parenthood and figured it was legit.
    • DeeDee
      Well done on having the courage to take that step Wolf.  
    • wolf055
      thank you all so much ive been to my GP and she as started me on medication and as told me to contact a trans support team that's local to me so im actually going to start the journey to becoming my true self thank you all again for all your kind wods and support hugs
    • VickySGV
      I am going to pin this list here in the forum.  I have seen these folks before and know a couple of their board members.  
    • Jani
      Great news about your cousin!  Congrats to them.  Maybe this will be just the thing for you to open up to that side of the family.  I'm sure your cousin would appreciate it.  
    • AsTheCrow
      thanks! I'm optimistic.   maybe when I get out from under this depression I can actually start improving other aspects of my life.   in other news, one of my young cousins has announced she's getting married to her long-time roommate, another woman. First openly LGBTQ person in that party of my family.  I've been out for 20 years now but not with that part of the family. I haven't heard yet what the reaction has been, but I will do everything in my power to make it across the country to get to that wedding. I'm so proud of her!   sorta gives me hope that I might be able to really transition some day without getting absolutely disowned.
    • Jani
      I hope it works well.  😀
  • Upcoming Events