• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Liberating and fun weekend

JametB0223

Good Monday Ladies!

I have to say it was a liberating but extremely fun weekend being who I am Janet.

My close friend whom I opened up to and come out too had my back all weekend.

We went out shopping all day Saturday and with her help we got me attire that was some what age appropriate but also my personality. 

The whole thing started out me saying it would be awesome to go shopping as Janet but was not sure if i was able to even pull it off. My makeup skills have a lot to desire yet.  Well she fixed that she helped bring Janet out.  So with me dressed casual in jeans and T-shirt off we went shopping.  

All went good with the occasional glance or glare.  To top it off it was a girls night out. She and some of her friends took me out for a few hours. All in all it was wonderful being Janet for an entire weekend inside and outside my home.

Hugs ladies thanks for this group 

• Forum Moderator

Wow sounds like you had a great time.  Your friend is certainly special.  Thanks for sharing Janet! 

Jani

• Admin

Those first days when we venture out as our true selves are truly high points of our lives.  It is not just the clothing that comes out, it is the happy inner calmness of being who we know we are in the world that is so great.

• Forum Moderator

I am so happy for you, Janet. Your close girlfriend is a true gem. The world needs more people like her.  That entire weekend must have been exhilarating for you both.  I bet it won't be your last! ?

Thanks for the good news,

Susan R?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 83 Guests (See full list)

• Petra Jane
    • Kayla93
    • MaybeRob
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Kayla93
    Newest Member
    Kayla93

1. 777fleetleader777
      777fleetleader777
      (21 years old)
    2. ArinHallm3
      ArinHallm3
      (18 years old)
    3. ITakMyTime
      ITakMyTime
      (70 years old)
    4. Jess31
      Jess31
      (40 years old)
    5. Natalie71645
      Natalie71645
      (39 years old)
    • Carolyn Marie
      https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-news/several-attorneys-general-made-abusive-legal-demands-get-trans-patient-rcna147910     This is a complex issue and I'm no expert, but the actions of these GOP Attorney's General don't pass the smell test.  Their motivations and actions are highly suspect and they lack any credibility.  What else is new, right?  I guess it will all come out in the inevitable court fight.   Carolyn Marie
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      I went to work with my husband today.  He asked me this morning if I wanted to go...of course I said yes.  I enjoy being with him, and getting away from the house for a little while.  He spent half the day in his office, which I think is why he asked me along.  He made a nest in the corner for me, where I can plug in my laptop and do my stuff...nobody minds me being there.     But today ended up with a strange opportunity.  I had a conversation with my husband's boss, the company owner.  They want some basic graphic design work done, so I think they might hire me to do it.  Nothing fancy, not nearly as complicated as what I've attempted to do for our county.  So I have a meeting with them on Monday, just to look at some details and see if I can do the work they want.  And especially talk about when they need it done, because I still work pretty slowly.  I don't really need or want the money, but its nice to feel like I can do something again. 
    • Abigail Genevieve
      I went to WM today with the objective of buying sandals: they would be women's, but look like men's; they would be brown or black, not white.  I realized the cheapest way to go  was to go for flip-flops, which I observed were prevalent in the store. So I checked out the women's.  Flowers. White shiny straps. Nothing that could possibly be men's. The best deal was one flip flop for $3.98.  At first I thought that was a pair, then, nope.  And because I comparison shop (is there the same thing in men's?) I found the cheapest over there was $6.98 for a pair of flip flops in green that also match my women's cargo shorts that I love.  Doing the math, finding the pink tax.  Rip off.  I have found a blue tax this way, but usually they charge women more for something than they do men. I guess women tend to lose one flip flop at a time or something. Weird.  The pairs were a lot higher.   So, following my rule, but unhappy with it, I bought the green men's flip flops.  They were the cheapest.  Later wife of mine complimented how masculine I look in my matching shorts and flip-flops.  Inward groan. We have not discussed the Subject in a long time because I think she forgets it is there as soon as the conversation ends.  Or she is trying to talk me out of this.  Not sure.  We only discuss it when necessary, and how often do most couples discuss whether one spouse is one sex or the other? Outside of here, I mean.  So we very seldom talk about it and she is happier if she does not know about it. Super stealth.  I do the laundry and I shower in the shower in the wing away  from the master bed room so I have my own shower.
    • Mmindy
      Good luck @KymmieL    
    • Mirrabooka
      I still do. 😉
    • Mirrabooka
      So do I! You look terrific, @MaeBe!
    • MaeBe
      Aww, shucks! Thank you, @Ashley0616 and @Timi! I find taking a picture of myself so difficult. 
    • Timi
    • Ashley0616
      You're pretty! It's nice to see a face.
    • Ashley0616
      I'm very glad that everything worked out even better than you thought. It's a tough spot to be in and I know the exact feelings. I'm still waiting to apply for divorce under abandonment so I officially can meet someone who one day I can call someone my prince or my queen. Although the desire for someone is fading because of everything. it's even more amazing that she was your high school sweetheart! Looking forward to the next entry.
    • Ivy
    • Adrianna Danielle
      Been a good long day for me.Got everything done I worked on.Been getting customers that want me to work on their trucks only and my boss is cool about it.A construction company,seen I do good work and do not leave a grease mark in the interior.I keep tub o towels on my tool box.Had a good supper when I got home,a grilled pork steak with a potatoe and green beans
    • Betty K
      Awww thanks for listening everyone. I have another 5-6 songs in this style that I started recording at the same time, so hopefully I’ll finish the next release soon.   Yes, exactly. Everything was easier about this project, mainly because it felt authentic. The energy was very different, because it was such a pleasure to express myself without a filter. I laughed a lot. 
    • Betty K
      Thanks for listening @Mmindy.   You’re welcome @April Marie. I think Sally Can’t Dance is an underrated album.
    • KymmieL
      Well I had an interview with the local Ford Dealership for an opening in the parts dept. It sounded positive. I was told I would here by tomorrow morning.    Other than that just sticking around the house. I haven't done much, the weather is cold and yucky. Doesn't look like good weather till Sunday. Maybe tomorrow I'll fire up the heater in the garage and see about getting the other brake hose put on the Explorer.   Have a good rest of your day/evening.   Hugs, Kymmie
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.