• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hey There

Leo_Lioness

Hello everyone, my name is Leo.

I'm still trying to understand myself and where exactly I fit in. I've been crossdressing for about 3 years and have been honing my female figure during that time to fit exactly as I want it. Recently, I've gotten my figure to a point where I'm questioning if I want to keep it as just dressing or to transition and make it something more.

I mostly play games on PC for my free-time, though I also tend to write stories.

• Forum Moderator

Hi Leo,

Welcome :)

Please feel free to  join in. There is a lot of accumulated experience and friendly people here. You will learn a lot and understand yourself more. If you need advice on things plese ask, as people here may have similar experiences.

Tracy

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Leo.  I was helped greatly in making a decision about a path by seeing a gender therapist.  it also helped me to share and read about the journeys others were making here.  Just knowing i wasn't alone helped greatly.

Hugs,

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Leo.  Please join in the conversation!  I think you'll find lots of advise and support.  If you read older posts you'll see you are not alone and hopefully you can find your own path. 

Jani

Hi, welcome! Everyone here is nice, supportive and welcoming. It's a great place to inquire about these things. 

I love your username btw! ❤️

Welcome Leo! Everyone here is very supportive and has good advice. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.