• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

I have no idea what to put here

kittehismeow

Hi, My name is Sam, well at least what I was born with. I feel I am meant to be female but was born male, and I don't have a clue what I'm doing in regards to that. Anyways, I like cats and stuff and things, oh and I am very shy and socially awkward. soo yep thats me i guess?

• Root Admin

Hi Sam,

Welcome to TransPulse. No need to be shy. You're among friends here. :)

MaryEllen

• Forum Moderator

Hello Sam.  Welcome!  As to what you are doing, or should be doing, try reading older posts here.  You'll find you are not so different than many of us.  I like cats too.   Please join in the talk!!

Jani

Welcome! You'll find this forum and the folks here are very warm, welcoming, and supportive. I'm very shy, only been on here like a few weeks now. And I'm not too good at doing the welcome wagon thing, but as a fellow newbie who is confused about most things in general, I just feel compelled to extend my hand in welcome and let you know this is a safe community to reach out to. 

I love cats too :3

Love & Peace ❤️

~Toni

• Admin

Welcome to Trans Pulse, Sam.  I hope you've found this site to be helpful and friendly, so far.  We strive to be both.  The more you participate the faster you'll learn, and perhaps make some friends along the way..  I look forward to hearing more about you, and from you, but only what you are comfortable in sharing.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

• 2 weeks later...