• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Sign in to follow this  
Tammy

who look better post your pics

Tammy

love to see what other can do  with make up  and wig and  any thing sexy on   if u can do better than tammy   love to see 

Edited by MaryEllen
Sexually suggestive photo removed

VickySGV

A whole lot of us have posted our pictures in our GALleries, some of us (not all as in my case) look as good today as when we posted them, but we still try.

In some of my pictures I have tried to teach some tricks for looking good with wigs and hairpieces. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 159 Guests (See full list)

• KathyLauren
    • Cyndee
    • LacrimalDuality
    • ShawnaLeigh
    • Jackie C.
    • Miseria
    • Markjvp
    • Kyler R.
    • TammyAnne
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Staceythesissy
    Newest Member
    Staceythesissy

1. RobinCarly
      RobinCarly
    2. sherlockian2342
      sherlockian2342
      (44 years old)
    • Jackie C.
      Hey @Kendal01! I'm having surgery next week. Susan calls me her spouse or a pet name most of the time. She's pretty good with pronouns and only slips up once and a while. Really, I couldn't ask for a better partner. She's decided she's OK with being "straight plus me."   Hugs!
    • Markjvp
      You might have seen some other posts I've made so you might know I'm 16 now so I'm just looking for tips atleast for what to first wear, I was born a boy but I'm pretty sure I'm trans gender but I haven't been able to try anything that could help me know it for sure but I think once I get my driving licence I'll be able to try some girl clothes but I don't know what to try on first (by the way I'll just be trying them on I'm not buying any because even if I want to 1 problem is stopping me my parents)
    • TammyAnne
      Sorry you got an ouchy in ultrasound, but I understand. Getting an ultrasound on my kidneys last year the guy warned me that it might be painful. I sort of scoffed at the idea looking at the machine. Sure enough though there was enough pressure applied that it hurt. Keep us posted on your results! TA
    • TammyAnne
      Because my nails tend to be brittle (or I'm just doing things with my hands) I've used clear fingernail polish on my nails for years. My laser treatment went well, so that brought me so much joy. More pleasure in having this body than I've felt in years. TA
    • Charlize
      It sounds to me more like your wife's issue with your underdressing than her worry for your safety.  As far as i ever knew half the guys in the bathroom could have been wearing their girlfriends panties.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Timber Wolf
      Good morning everyone, 🌷   Happy Birthday RobinCarly!🎂 Happy Birthday sherlockian2342!🎂 Hope you have a great day!   Lots of love,  Timber Wolf 🐾
    • ShawnaLeigh
      LMAO    I can see the confusion there actually. I must say I feel like it by now.  Geesh I've done this a lot of times in the last few months.  
    • MaryMary
      good luck, I will send you positive energy   My french mind read your title the wrong way. I thought at first that you were professional at coming out lolll like : "yet another coming out, I'm a pro by now"    
    • Charlize
      Welcome Priya.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Timber Wolf
      Hi Janae, The only thing I will add to what's already been said is that I have been wearing panties no matter how I present for years now, in a conservative backwater to boot, and have not had one problem.     Lots of love,  Timber Wolf 🐾
    • Charlize
      I shave the old bowling ball and with out a wig i could easily fit into the look of a chemo patient.  It's just easier for me.     Hugs,   Charlize
    • ShawnaLeigh
      Ive worked in food manufacturing as a Robotics and Machine Technician for over 25 years so I am very familiar with the hair net fun.  LOL
    • Timber Wolf
      Hi Priya, Welcome to Transpulse. I'm glad you're here!   Lots of love and a big welcome hug,  Timber Wolf 🐾
    • Charlize
      I went from a shaved head to a nicely stiles shoulder length wig right off the bat.  After all i had made the decision to live as myself and that was the thing both i and others had to accept rather than my hair length.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • MiraM
      I let my managers at work know that I would be moving forward with my transition the day before I first presented as female at work (long story, but they knew I was in the process, and would be doing it eventually).  I went from a mostly bald buzz-cut to hair just past my shoulder blades over night.  Since I was out to most people at work, it was a non issue.  Since then, I have gone to a much shorter style at work since I am in a very hot environment and want to stay as cool as possible.  I do occasionally wear the longer at work as well, but mainly wear it away from work.  The shorter style is also easier to get under a hair net (there's a sexy image for you LOL). 
  • Upcoming Events