• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hiya!!!

Mybuttlost

Hi!!! I'm not sure what to put on here but here it goes!!!

My name (not legally) is Miley you can call me that or mybuttlost or any variation you can think of of mybuttlost

I like science

I like running around outside

My birth certificate says, male

I am not out to my parents yet 

I am like 99% sure that im trans 

I've only recently known of the LGBTQIA+ community 

I'm in 8th grade

I think I've always had the feeling that im not in the right body but i suppressed it

that's all i can think of right now.

let me know if you want to know more about me

• Root Admin

Hello Miley,

Welcome to TransPulse.  Thank you for sharing with us..   Feel free to ask any questions you may have. We'll do our best to provide answers. :)

MaryEllen

• Forum Moderator

Hi Miley, and welcome to Transpulse forums :)

This is a good site to explore yourself.

Have a look around, and do post away as the mood strikes ya

Hugs

Cyndee

Welcome, Miley!

It's awesome that you're analyzing and exploring your identity the way you are. And you've come to a great place for it; the folks here are really helpful and supportive. I hope you find everything you're looking for in the forums. ?

glad your here always good to start at early age to discover yourself. Use your support. Good Luck

• Forum Moderator

Greetings Miley.  I'm glad you found us.  Please join in the conversation!

Jani

hiya!!! so I've been thinking and im 100% sure that im trans! Also, I've been wanting to incorporate more 'girly' clothes in my wardrobe but i don't want to go full on dresses and stuff right away could anyone help me with this? I'm not really good in the fashion department... the clothes that i wear are shorts and short-sleeved tees and not even cute ones just black with occasional color.

• Admin

From what you are asking for, I would say simply add more color and some printed T's with stuff like butterflies, kittens, puppies, unicorns and that kind of stuff.  For the shorts,. get some with a flower pattern on them, or leave it at the T's until you get more comfortable, and others get comfortable around you.  There are two LGBTQ centers in your area per this directory https://www.lgbtcenters.org/LGBTCenters and maybe they can help you find clothing and get advice on what will work where you live.  The community centers also have access to medical care and counseling resources for you as well if you need them.

• Forum Moderator
4 hours ago, Mybuttlost said:

hiya!!! so I've been thinking and im 100% sure that im trans! Also, I've been wanting to incorporate more 'girly' clothes in my wardrobe but i don't want to go full on dresses and stuff right away could anyone help me with this? I'm not really good in the fashion department... the clothes that i wear are shorts and short-sleeved tees and not even cute ones just black with occasional color.

I am perhaps coming at this from a slighly different angle because I love clothes, shopping, and am interested in fashion design. I know that not all women are the same (my partner for one!), but going into shops and just looking (ok maybe a step too far?). Looking at what women locally to you are wearing (they are not all ultra feminine and girly), and look at clothing shop sites online. I started like this, doing lots of research, seeing what was available. A lot of my research was (and still is) for my artwork, but it did help enormously. You will likely get it wrong at first, as we all do (and so do, particularly, teenage girls - we are a bit like teenagers at first learning to live in adult female society).

Tracy

3 hours ago, tracy_j said:

I am perhaps coming at this from a slighly different angle because I love clothes, shopping, and am interested in fashion design. I know that not all women are the same (my partner for one!), but going into shops and just looking (ok maybe a step too far?). Looking at what women locally to you are wearing (they are not all ultra feminine and girly), and look at clothing shop sites online. I started like this, doing lots of research, seeing what was available. A lot of my research was (and still is) for my artwork, but it did help enormously. You will likely get it wrong at first, as we all do (and so do, particularly, teenage girls - we are a bit like teenagers at first learning to live in adult female society).

Tracy

thank you for the help!!!

7 hours ago, VickySGV said:

From what you are asking for, I would say simply add more color and some printed T's with stuff like butterflies, kittens, puppies, unicorns and that kind of stuff.  For the shorts,. get some with a flower pattern on them, or leave it at the T's until you get more comfortable, and others get comfortable around you.  There are two LGBTQ centers in your area per this directory https://www.lgbtcenters.org/LGBTCenters and maybe they can help you find clothing and get advice on what will work where you live.  The community centers also have access to medical care and counseling resources for you as well if you need them.

i will look into these thanks!!!