• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Mybuttlost

Shaving my legs for the first time!!!

Mybuttlost

Hiya!!! OK so, I shaved my legs last night (for the first time) and I love how smooth they are now i just shaved them again (found some spots i missed) and went over everything again and oh! my! god! I love the feeling that it gives me when i run my hand over my legs and im like 'yeah those legs are MINE'! I love that my body feels more like a girls body (like it should have been in the first place). I am literally rubbing my legs every chance i get i think im going crazy over it! 🤣🤣🤣 I think i'm now addicted to shaving my legs tho!!!

-Miley

Jani

It is a nice feeling you've never had.  Even with jeans or slacks on they feel good.

Raven1981

Shaving legs is fun and the feel of them after shaving and applying lotion feels so good.  Then you you step into a pair of leggings, it feels even better.

Mybuttlost
54 minutes ago, Amy LeBlanc said:

Shaving legs is fun and the feel of them after shaving and applying lotion feels so good.  Then you you step into a pair of leggings, it feels even better.

Hiya!!! i don't have any lotion to put on them or leggings unfortunately  but it sounds like it would be great!

-Miley

killjoyaiden

If you don't have lotion, you can use coconut oil. (I shaved my legs once upon a time, so this is just a cheaper, natural alternative.) It's always good to put lotion or oils on your legs after shaving them so they don't get dry. It just helps the skin stay healthy, soft, and shiny. :) 

EliAtkins

Coconut oil is great.  I have a sensitivity to coconut though so I have to watch how much I use it.

Anyway, I usually only shave my legs when I absolutely have to, but when I do I usually indulge myself with a sugar scrub I make using sugar, honey and coconut oil.  I use it in the shower right before and after shaving.  It makes my legs feel so soft!  Another trick you can try is to use lotion (or a cheap conditioner) in place of shaving cream.  I sometimes do this when I want to save time.

lauraincolumbia

I love the feel and look of my freshly shaved legs! 

I second the use of sugar scrub! Makes them feel divine!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 111 Guests (See full list)

• Carolyn Marie
    • Jackie C.
    • KathyLauren
    • Jani
    • Lucca
    • AdriannaB
    • Miseria
    • Krisvm
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Tomtom
    Newest Member
    Tomtom

1. ChristinaAnne
      ChristinaAnne
      (36 years old)
    2. Guiseppe_Tartini
      Guiseppe_Tartini
      (31 years old)
    • Krisvm
      Hi Laurel welcome aboard.   Everyone here is very respectful and welcoming, so I hope you find that too.   Love and Hugs,   Kris
    • Krisvm
      Hi Lily. Glad to have you here.    It can be hard to share so just share what you want to, when you want. I find everyone here is very supportive and willing to listen.   Love and hugs,   Kris
    • Krisvm
      Similar to you actually I ended up choosing Kris because the name I was given at birth was Chris, which I don't mind but wanted something more ambiguous.
    • Krisvm
      Good morning all. I got back from a week at a work conference. Whilst I loved being there (was my first since being out as trans at work and everyone was so nice)  am very glad now to be home under a blanket with a kitten on me.   Love and hugs,   Kris
    • ShawnaLeigh
      So I reread this and had to laugh at myself.  I was so adamant about not having Shawna.   As you can see it’s exactly the name I have chosen.  
    • Charlize
      We are also having a wet relatively mild day.30 MPH wind.  Actually a relatively big storm.  If it had been possible i would have finished the tapping today but instead i'm going to enjoy a day of rest after doing the chores on the farm.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Cyndee
      I love my Spanx "workout to waves" sports bras, they have the most comfortable band (no clasps). They last !!
    • ShawnaLeigh
      I like the AhhBra Racerback style bras.  No cup size needed as it’s a stretchy material that supports very well. It will not mash your breasts like a sports bra can.  The racerback helps prevent straps from slipping sideways off a male profile shoulder and the racerback also could be viewed under your shirt as a tank top under shirt.  If they even see it.   I have a 38” band size as measured with a flexible tape measure around my chest right under the breasts.   My size in this bra is Large.  They provide sizing charts too. 
    • Cyndee
      Good morning, it's a dark and wet morning here in the Pacific NW, raining and a mild 45 at the moment, going up to the 50's later. Enjoying my 2nd cup as I type this, reading and posting. No work for me today, we have a visitor coming from Canada to our home, our daughter's boyfriend is driving down to take several of her things back with them in a car this time. She is in the process of moving to Canada, it will be nice to see him again.    Have a lovely day.    C
    • Charlize
      Welcome Lily.  Coming here was difficult for me the first time.  I was both excited and afraid to open up about feelings so long hidden.  Instead of disapproval i found the support i needed to find myself.  Hopefully you will feel the same.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Jackie C.
      I got a 48B from Amazon (US sizes, yes my chest is broad). I really need an A, but I've got all of two bras specifically designed in 48 (moose) that are also A-cups. One is padded and I don't think that's what you're going for.   Sports Bra   This fits well and is comfy. I bought one on a recommendation from my therapist and her large-breasted daughter.   T-Shirt Bra   I also got a pack of these on a recommendation from here.   Ahh Bra   They might be better for everyday wear. They're also tumble-dry which is a nice feature my sports bra doesn't share. The XL fits me just fine.   I completely feel your pain though. Usually when you see 48, they start at C-cup and go up from there. I'm really hoping the next eighteen months give me a bit of a growth spurt. 😋   So yeah, I use Amazon because I can't find a darn thing that fits in a brick and mortar store. I blame the patriarchy for discrimination against the flat-chested.   Hugs!
    • Cyndee
      Good Morning Kathy, I enjoyed reading your post. I was introduced to Buddhism by a friend here on this board I met several years ago, and she gave me a book by Thich Nhat Hanh called "The heart of the Buddha's teachings", transforming suffering into Peace, Joy, and Liberation. While I know very little overall about the practice, this particular book helped me earlier in my transition so much, after all gender is suffering. This book introduced me to the concept of mindfulness and how to deal with inner feelings. Feelings that were running wild at times as my body went through the adjustment period with HRT and my social transition. Mindfulness raised my awareness into areas I had not previously explored, and gave me tools on how to calm my mind, they really worked ! I just wanted to share how much this helped me directly with my transition. My 2nd therapist I saw prior to my surgery was also a big proponent of mindfulness, and i was able to use our sessions to further these practices.    I also have traveled to India and find the culture there fascinating.    Hope your day is a good one   Cynthia 
    • ShawnaLeigh
      I have been on SM hrt on and off for a few years.  More off then on.  Until last November when I chose to stop risking my health and now on doctor supervised hrt.  So I have a long history of lowering T and my hair never responded or came back.  It’s very thinned out on top and above the temps is not as bad but it is not the lushes thick I once had.  
    • YharnamDreamDaddy
      There are many reasons for my names; but mostly I just adored how they sounded.  I also picked a name that was far less tied to my family line (though I did thumb on the line a middle name being Henryk, which is a variation of a common name for the males in my family but choose against it.)  The one that is most clear to me is Konstandin, which is one of my middle names: I fell in love with this spelling that is mostly common from Albania (and tied into a wonderful Albanian legend) and is a spin on the European Konstantin   I was nervous picking my three names (tradition where I come from) but the thing that drove me forward was: I'm an adult, I should pick names that spark joy in me not names that others deem the best.  After all, I'm the one who gets to carry it about :3 
    • Jennifer75
      My (UK) size seems to be 48 somewhere between a and b cup. Need to order a sports bra that I can have under my t shirt. Where can I order, any suggestions for my size?
  • Upcoming Events