• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Sign in to follow this  
Jess241108

Where can I find FTM binders ?

Jess241108

Hi everyone, 

I'm still very new at this, but I'm looking to discover the physics about being a transman. I am looking online for chest binders, but I do not know where is the best result and if I can get any for not so much expensive :o 

VickySGV

Hi Jess, I moved this into the FtM Forum from Crossdressers where you may find a bit more action for this one.  Look through this forum here and you will have some good luck looking for what you need.  The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is Under Armor compression shirts.  One of our Trans Man moderators here is the real wizard on this stuff, but he is going to warn you that binders can be pretty nasty but some are slightly safer than others if they are used in strict limits.  Look of anything by @JJ here in this forum and it will have good stuff for you.  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1,580 Guests (See full list)

• jae bear
    • Michelle F
    • VickySGV
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Romilly
    Newest Member
    Romilly

1. KaraIndiana
      KaraIndiana
      (42 years old)
    2. Roobert1111
      Roobert1111
      (29 years old)
    3. theophobia
      theophobia
      (21 years old)
    • MiraM
      I posted doe a new position in the company I work for. I transitioned on the job, but have not legally changed my name yet. In the system it still has my legal name doe payroll,  etc.  I dont know if the management of my location has even said anything about my transition to the corporate office. when I submitted my posting,  all also included a letter from my psychologist stating that I present as a gender and use a name that is not consistent with what is listed on my legal identification. Something like that may work for you.
    • Mahaney
      We're here if you need us. When someone gets you down, tell them, you've got the Trans Pulse Army in your corner.
    • Mahaney
      Damn right. Don't give in. I figure if anyone has a problem with me, they can go to hell. Sometimes you have to let the ones you love but who don't love you back go.
    • emily the wolf
      Can someone help me with the discord server, I was banned for no reason after creating a new account and trying to join as I had to delete my old one 
    • TrIIIy
      I had my first T injection last week, and today I started to notice a change in my voice! I am surprised by how quickly it is happening. My throat is all scratchy, which I read is a symptom of my vocal chords changing. I am super excited! Can’t wait hear what my true voice will be!
    • ShawnaLeigh
      Well update it with your new super powers.  Lol
    • ShawnaLeigh
      Two thumbs up and fingers crossed. 
    • TammyAnne
      The movement has informed some of my work as well. Welcome. TA
    • TammyAnne
      Welcome secondlook! You're among friends here! TA
    • TammyAnne
      I'd like that. And could use an adventure for a change.   Jackie, that's funny about the pants, since I tend to spend much of my studio time in a t-shirt and panties.   TA
    • TammyAnne
      It's a thought. But I'd really have to relocate to Maine. Although the West coast is also appealing. I spent 3 years in San Francisco. TA
    • Aidan5
      I am going to drop some hints to make sure he isn't playing with my heart. I might ask him this week or next week to have sushi like he wanted. (And it's cheap >:D)    Also I will keep you all posted!
    • ToniTone
      It seems pretty clear he likes you. And you like him. I agree with A Dillon, y'all should just try going out! Just a casual coffee or lunch. Take it slow, you know?   Anyway, this is too cute! Please keep us posted 💕   ~Toni
    • BEAN_CHILD
      wow thank you guys so much!
    • ToniTone
      Oooooo both y'alls poems are deep and brooding, and they have a nice flow. I love it!
  • Upcoming Events