• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Where can I find FTM binders ?

Jess241108

Hi everyone, 

I'm still very new at this, but I'm looking to discover the physics about being a transman. I am looking online for chest binders, but I do not know where is the best result and if I can get any for not so much expensive :o 

• Admin

Hi Jess, I moved this into the FtM Forum from Crossdressers where you may find a bit more action for this one.  Look through this forum here and you will have some good luck looking for what you need.  The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is Under Armor compression shirts.  One of our Trans Man moderators here is the real wizard on this stuff, but he is going to warn you that binders can be pretty nasty but some are slightly safer than others if they are used in strict limits.  Look of anything by @JJ here in this forum and it will have good stuff for you.