• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Ellora’s Journey

3 hours ago, tracy_j said:

Brilliant Ellora! I love your photos too

Tracy

Thank you!!! Thank you!!! ????

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ellora

• Lexi C

• Janae

• Kirsten

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator

:D:score:  Joy!

Hugs,

Charlize

Just now, Charlize said:

:D:score:  Joy!

Hugs,

Charlize

Yay! Thank you! Lots and lots of joy! The feeling is blissful! 

=Hugs=

I’m finally able to wear a thong the way a thing should be worn. Well, at least the way I think they should be worn. 

Before I couldn’t pull up the thong all the way up, both in the front and the rear. So it kinda looked, pardon the expression, “half assed.” Pun intended perhaps ?. Now I can pull it all the way up, and I also feel as my ass is filling in a bit more, I kinda noticed that a bit last night, ?. Oooo and squuueeee for my ass, I love my legs and I used to have a much better ass a bit ago when I used to run a bit more. It’s kinda funny tho, I keep looking and checking how it looks and feels the way it should. ???

I’m going to have a Try all of my Thongs and panties today, now that they should all fit the right way now! I have a special drawer for all of the thongs that haven’t quite fit properly yet. Now this means I’m going to have to move everything around now, ?. Woooorth It!

Or, to celebrate, you might just need to go shopping!  A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!,

So happy for you Ellora.

Hugs. ❤️

Janae

Just now, Janae said:

Or, to celebrate, you might just need to go shopping!  A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!,

So happy for you Ellora.

Hugs. ❤️

Janae

Soooo True!! Ive been looking at my list and other things on Amazon for the past week lol

Thank you!!

=Hugs= ?

I had my two week post-op check up and that was that. Crazy how time flies. 

Having a dream come true is an amazing feeling. I have been floating on air since the 6th and I think I’m going to keep floating. Never again will I have those things attached to me, and for that I will always be grateful! 

E6BAC305-253B-4EBC-97D5-0D230227F53B.jpeg

• Forum Moderator

I'm glad to read it went well.  Carry on!!!

Jani

1 hour ago, Jani said:

I'm glad to read it went well.  Carry on!!!

Jani

Thank you!!!

Just now, Audrey Rene said:

You continue to be an inspiration!

Thanks!

Thank you! Your kind words help me too! 

Just now, ToniTone said:

Yas! I'm so happy for you you! ❤️

~Toni

Thank you! ?

Just now, Janae said:

Ellora,

Happy to hear!  It makes me sooooo happy to hear you are happy!  

You go girl!

Janae

Thank you! I am glad that you are Happy! 

Thank you!

While San Diego is in a June Gloom mood, I am in a Springly Tingly mood! Everyday that goes by after having my Orchiectomy, I feel wonderful! Yes, there is one thing left to do down there, Not having those two things there makes a world of difference. No matter what position, they remind you of their presence, gravity reminded me too. But now that it is pretty much fully healed there, 2 weeks later, i can move or not move and I do not feel them, no ghost feeling nothing. Without too much TMI, I had a simple itch, and I laughed cause while I was reaching up my skirt to scratch, my hand had to keep moving up, from where i would normally have already been scratching. ?

I can now pull my shorts up a lot higher than before. My 5" seamed shorts show off a lot more leg now. I think I will try on some clingy dresses that I have put to the side, and some cute mini skirts too. 

Sitting and standing with my legs closer together is definitely a plus! Nothing in the way, and it helps with walking, I dont need to walk around those things. Yes, I meant walk around, and in they got in the way while walking, even standing. No more, ty. 

After being on HRT and now the Orchie, that area is showing less and less, which is great, cause I want to wear a skirt at Pride next month, and things can show while walking into the wind, if you know what I mean. Im not talking about a gust of wind, lol. The only "bumps" i want to show are on my chest and my buns. Speaking of bumps, My nipples are getting bigger and are usually at full attention. Love it!

The growth of hair on my legs and body are slowing down a lot, especially on my legs.

My friend and I have noticed some mood changes, I have chilled a lot. Now that the T is gone, I can really feel that change, for the better, for sure. I tend to cry and get  a bit  "verklempt" as Mike Myers character would say on SNL's  "Coffee Talk with Linda Richman" , and I embrace it!

• 1 month later...

I recently had a visit with my Gender therapist, and discussed my progress and Orchie. I always enjoy our talks. I wish I could see her on a monthly basis, but she is needed more by others, and I’m willing to wait every three months or so. I’m sure if I asked or needed it, she would schedule me, ?

That’s a very long time between visits for sure. I see my therapist every 2-3 weeks. I’d be pretty lost without my visits. She helps me with so many things. Oddly it’s mostly things that aren’t part of my mental health, but physical health and finding services. Although we do talk a bit of transition as well. But my doctor, endo, electrologist, and now even gcs and ffs doctors have all been set up with her help. Heck even my wife sees her once a month now as well. What a great ally a gender therapist can be. I’m glad that you have had a good relationship with yours as well. After a lot of awful therapists I know how important it is to find the right one. 

17 minutes ago, Ellora said:

I recently had a visit with my Gender therapist, and discussed my progress and Orchie. I always enjoy our talks. I wish I could see her on a monthly basis, but she is needed more by others, and I’m willing to wait every three months or so. I’m sure if I asked or needed it, she would schedule me, ?

Hi Elllora,

Its very nice of you to be considerate of others.  Its so hard to see good therapists.  They are hard to find and when you do, they are booked out for months...

Two months ago June 6, I had my Orchiectomy. I’ve been waiting for that moment 49 of of my 53 year old self. That was the next best decision I made after starting my Lady Meds ?. Speaking of, Next week August 12th will mark my 5th month anniversary for starting my Lady Meds. I can’t wait for my 6 month mark, so I can get my 6 month blood draw. I’m very curious  to see the comparison to my 3 month numbers ?. Especially cause I am T free now. ?

congart's wow that is amazing..your spirt is inspired .I will need to ask my doc about the oct. much lv

• Forum Moderator

Thanks for posting Ellora.  Leaving those bothersome bits behind has helped me a great deal as well.  Funny how the itching persisted.  I wasn't sure if there was an itch or simply a desire to be certain they hadn't come back.  Enjoy the new freedom.  Hope the new numbers are great!

Hugs,

Charlize

6 hours ago, Alex C said:

congart's wow that is amazing..your spirt is inspired .I will need to ask my doc about the oct. much lv

Thank you!! You really should if you haven’t had one yet. It is super easy and fast healing compared to the full bottom surgery being done. I had a blood draw 5 days later, for my primary doctor visit, and was T free! Not only that, but my arm pit odor was totally gone too. I haven’t worn armpit deodorant since. Other than my own nose, I have my friend to vouch for me too. It’s weird, but great! I don’t smell like a man anymore, which also helps with my GD. I also don’t have to worry about sitting on those dam things, getting kicked, the sweat, never have to see them with or without clothes. Speaking of clothes, shorts, pants and thongs fit soooo much better. 

Health wise, I don’t have to worry about testicular cancer. Oh and my blood pressure has never been better! It has been consistently in the 114/70 range and that feels great. It was getting a little high for a while,  but not anymore! 

My temper has changed drastically too not having T anymore. I don’t get upset like I used to, and I know a little might have to do with less GD, but i think most of that came from the T. My sex drive isn’t as driven by T. My sex drive has come back, but I’m in control of it not the T. I don’t feel that sex is necessary to have all the time, or even at all. That doesn’t bother me, cause it feels better to be in control of myself. 

Also not taking Spiro anymore is great for my body too.

You should definitely look into getting an Orchie if you haven’t gotten one yet. 

I have had all of that same stuff happen with only hrt. I haven’t had an orchie myself simply because I plan on full gcs hopefully within the next 18 months. And I have been told keeping all that stuff makes the surgery easier. (Think that depends on the surgeon)  But wish I could have one tho. I’d love to be rid of my t for good. 

I do love that underwear fits so much better tho! My ol boys now reside in my body 95% of the time from the hrt. They just end up heading north. ??‍♀️  

Congrats on 5 months!! Almost 1/2 a year already!!