• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

A Change in Scenery: The Body

CharlotteVictoria

There are many questions i have regarding the temple known as our body and what i should do to construct it how i want it. I'm currently trying to achieve my goal of what i believe to be my desired body, the one i feel like i should have had years ago. The one i feel like i rightfully deserve. Slim waist, thick thighs, and a large ass. Some may ridicule or even shun me for wanting this, however, i'm dead-set on having it, for that is the true me i want to achieve. Even if it means i will be called a sex doll with potential malice used. I welcome it, for it is my temple in which i am crafting, not theirs.

I'm currently doing what i can by myself, like workouts that are meant to shape my body into the hourglass figure i desire without the use of gym equipment (i won't have that at my disposal until the end of the month). Fire hydrants, Scissor kicks, Squats, slow thigh closes, hip thrusts, leg lifts and donkey kicks to name a few. I've been doing these since about March and i've noticed a small difference. Are there any other workouts i should be adding/subtracting? The inclusion of gym equipment centric routines are welcome ^_^!

On top of that, before workouts and just in general, i've been incorporating a lot of protein into what i eat to help with workout results. Due to financial issues at the moment, it's mainly just eggs and the occasional peanut butter sandwich. I intend to add chicken regularly when i'm able and other protein dense foods such as certain rice, quinoa, and oats to name a few. Should i add anything else to help with gains? 

Outside of diet and exercise, are there any supplements or creams i should be using daily? I've heard about creams that will enhance my ass and eating things like maca root that will do the same while also shrinking my waist. However, i've never been sure if any of those claims are true considering responses always vary, so i'm wondering if anyone has any definite solutions.

Moving away from diet and exercise and on to skin care, are there any reliable ways to make the skin silky smooth and soft? I'm pretty sure the answer isn't just lotion. Unless it is, then in which case.....well -crap-, that was easy :o.

By now, you've noticed i haven't mentioned breasts. That's because, due to modern medicine, that area is very dangerous to mess with. So i'm opting for breast form bras of varying sizes until it becomes safe. Being able to change what breast size i want for the day seems much more convenient, it's like a real life boob slider :D!

You may have also noticed that i haven't spoken about genitalia. Also for the same reason, danger. Honestly wish it was retractable, it can make wearing certain panties and other articles of clothing quite a pain in the ass >_>...

Anyway, if you have any suggestions, i'm always eager to hear and put them to use! Thank you for reading, and for possibly helping a girl out. Charlotte out <3!

Add weights to your squats, and add in lunges. Forward and backwards. Also adding weights to those will help. Or resistance bands. 

Be careful with peanut butter. It may be high in protein, but it’s also very high in fats. It’ll make you chunky before it makes you thick. I go by the rule of 2 tbsp of pb a day max. 

I didnt notice anything mentioned about hrt either. That will do a good job of shaping yourself as well but it is all limited due to your genes too. Like the old adage goes.... You get what you get and don’t get upset. Cause it’s better than what you had rite?! ?

Weights? Like Dumbells and such :o? If so, what size (i have access to i think..they're 10lbs at the moment. Will those suffice?)?? I've done forward lunges before, but i tend to lose my balance and feel a strain in my feet, so i was never sure if i was doing them right, do you have any tips ;^_^? Don't want to get half way down and then go ALL the way down flat on my ass, you know xD? Resistance bands i do have. I have the "Spri" ones that are kinda like...wide and rectangular, do those work?

2 tbsp, got it! Thank you!!!!

Ah, i did forget that. I heard about and witnessed the risk of mental instability when it came to hrt...which scares me....a lot...it wouldn't be an over-exaggeration to say i'm petrified of the idea...anything that can be done in that department? Classic saying, that. Which you're very right about xD!
?
Off topic: Any idea how to edit posts? wanted to change something in my original one ;^_^...

Besides diet and exercise, you could also try shapewear.  Or to the more extreme, an hourglass shape could be achieved with corset training.

I feel you do not what to use HRT Meds, then do not use the maca root supplements and the other lady supplements. They can pose a great danger to your health for different reasons. Talk to your doctor or gender therapist to help you with your HRT Meds, of you truly want a more feminine body. 

Sqats squats and more squats. There are plenty of exercises for your hips, glutes, and waist. You don’t need heavy weights, just increase your repetitions. Do cardio first. You can buy breast pumps and nipple pumps to help you naturally. I used them prior to starting HRT, and they do help. Don’t over pump, you need to safely train and build the flesh. 

Amazon has some lace thongs that the best thongs if you still have a lot of furniture down there. That’s all I wear now. I love them! I will continue to wear them even after my Orchie. 

Best of luck and fun with your journey!

Hmmmm 10 pounds is a good starting weight. But more weight=more muscle in those glutes. A lot of my girls use 25 pound weights for their squats and 15s for their lunges. 2 dumbbells. So 50&30 pounds of extra resistance. 

When you’re doing any of these exercises remember that quality proper movements are more important than reps. 2 perfect deep squats are the same as 10 shallow poor form squats any day. Same for any exercise. 

When it comes to lunges most people do them wrong. You should be stepping out and sinking straight down into the move. Your front leg should go to a 90° angle and your rear knee should be directly below your a$$ about an inch off the floor. I think that would help the pain part, but it does take time to build the muscles to support yourself with good balance. And if you’re using weights they rest straight down at your thighs. Don’t use your arms except for holding them. Well unless you’re looking for an upper body workout as well. 

The hrt meds do cause some messy days for sure. The crying annoys me to no end. But eeh. It’s not bad. And the good from it outweighs the bad by like a million times. It’s a no brainer if you find yourself going that route. It just makes you feel like you. Can’t beat it really. 

And you can’t edit posts. You can try and tag a moderator to edit something for you, but that’s really all you can do. Most people just post any corrections in another post. 

9 hours ago, Cheyenne skye said:

Besides diet and exercise, you could also try shapewear.  Or to the more extreme, an hourglass shape could be achieved with corset training.

Oddly enough, i tried wearing a corset for a bit, it got super itchy. I intend to try it again once i figure out a way to not want to scratch myself so much xD!

8 hours ago, Ellora said:

I feel you do not what to use HRT Meds, then do not use the maca root supplements and the other lady supplements. They can pose a great danger to your health for different reasons. Talk to your doctor or gender therapist to help you with your HRT Meds, of you truly want a more feminine body. 

Sqats squats and more squats. There are plenty of exercises for your hips, glutes, and waist. You don’t need heavy weights, just increase your repetitions. Do cardio first. You can buy breast pumps and nipple pumps to help you naturally. I used them prior to starting HRT, and they do help. Don’t over pump, you need to safely train and build the flesh. 

Amazon has some lace thongs that the best thongs if you still have a lot of furniture down there. That’s all I wear now. I love them! I will continue to wear them even after my Orchie. 

Best of luck and fun with your journey!

Great danger, huh? Something tells me i don't think i'm gonna like the risks if that's the case Dx!! Though, would you mind telling me said risks, now i'm curious. I need to amass a ton of funds first before i can speak to a doctor or therapist, i lack health insurance you see >_>. I'm also frightened of trying to seek one out due to my location. Last i checked, my state isn't very fond of the LGBT community so... i'll let you know how that goes when i cross that bridge ;__;. Oh, i squat (love them too)! Though, if needed, i can increase the amount if that would be helpful. I do 80 in my routine (so 20, then rest, another 20, etc), just increased them to 80 about a week or so ago. The exercises i'm doing i'm absolutely in love with, and i feel like they've been helping! May i ask what you do for your routine and what cardio exercises are recommended? i don't exactly have a place to go jogging at the moment so...if there's more than just that, please tell me xD! I legitimately didn't think about breast and nipple pumps, you're a genius :D!!!!!! As for Lace Thongs, they're the most amazing thing on the planet! I have a few of them and they're just absolutely lovely!!! Though, i got mine from walmart. I intend to get a giant haul from amazon though! Thank you for your positive wishes! Believe it or not, i'm already having fun, as...full of questions as i am ;^__^! I wish you the same <3!!!

2 hours ago, Kirsten said:

Hmmmm 10 pounds is a good starting weight. But more weight=more muscle in those glutes. A lot of my girls use 25 pound weights for their squats and 15s for their lunges. 2 dumbbells. So 50&30 pounds of extra resistance. 

When you’re doing any of these exercises remember that quality proper movements are more important than reps. 2 perfect deep squats are the same as 10 shallow poor form squats any day. Same for any exercise. 

When it comes to lunges most people do them wrong. You should be stepping out and sinking straight down into the move. Your front leg should go to a 90° angle and your rear knee should be directly below your a$$ about an inch off the floor. I think that would help the pain part, but it does take time to build the muscles to support yourself with good balance. And if you’re using weights they rest straight down at your thighs. Don’t use your arms except for holding them. Well unless you’re looking for an upper body workout as well. 

The hrt meds do cause some messy days for sure. The crying annoys me to no end. But eeh. It’s not bad. And the good from it outweighs the bad by like a million times. It’s a no brainer if you find yourself going that route. It just makes you feel like you. Can’t beat it really. 

And you can’t edit posts. You can try and tag a moderator to edit something for you, but that’s really all you can do. Most people just post any corrections in another post. 

Hm...i think i'll start with those 20 and 15's!! I'll attempt to do lunges again with the instructions you've provided! I appreciate the help ^__^! Literally writing down the instructions somewhere now xD! As for the hrt meds, i definitely agree that the benefits are high, it's just the potential risk...I'm still thinking on using them. Big decision, you know? Well poo, so much for post editing. Guess i'd better make sure it's right the first time xD!!