• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Sign in to follow this  
Blair

Extreme Music

Blair

Wanted to share a website that I know about as I thought some people might be interested in it. Feel like not that many people know about it which is unfortunate because it is really cool! Was just recently browsing it and thought id share. There are a lot of really interesting albums on there and music genres you probably have not heard of such as Cocktail Funk and indie disco 😄 Basically though, Extreme Music is a website/company that creates and licenses music for use in television, film, and advertising which I think is really neat! Of course, anyone can go on the website and listen to all the insane amount of albums they have on it, but the large majority of them can't be downloaded unless you are a professional and have an account.  Some of my favorite albums on there is Creep Rock and Gothwave.

Anyway! They have everything from Doo Wop to classical and much much more. So if anyone is interested you should totally check it out!  https://www.extrememusic.com/

Hope it is ok to post this thread. Do not think it is considered advertising as I don't work for them or anything. Just wanted to share! 

Zoey

I don't share your taste of in music but I didn't hate Creep Rock :).  Up early with nothing to do so this is perfect, running around the place dancing, cleaning, and listening to randomness.  Thanks for sharing 💃

Blair
11 hours ago, Zoey said:

I don't share your taste of in music but I didn't hate Creep Rock :).  Up early with nothing to do so this is perfect, running around the place dancing, cleaning, and listening to randomness.  Thanks for sharing 💃

Awesome! Glad you like the website! 😊