• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Conrí

Youtube!

Guest Conrí

Hiya!

I started my own channel on youtube, which has my montages and v-logs. It's called Sheut Dusphoros.

Does anyone else here want to share their channel?

Guest Tammy Maher

Sorry I'm not really out to a lot of people so I really am showing my "guy" side on my channel...here

Guest NeverSayNever

CelloVampire

Still need to put some videos on, I have my Jasmine Tribute and that's all so far...though I do have a helluva lot of favourites :lol:

There's going to be some soon though!!

Guest Kacee

WOW!! I haven't cried like that in a long time!!! Thank you

BTW, I absolutely LOVE the victorian gowns!!

The Aston-Martin ain't bad either!! LOL

Love

Kacee

Guest Lex7

No vids on my channel atm, but I am planning on starting a blog here real soon... Tried last night, but I didn't realize till this morning that the mic volume was on 4 instead of 100 so I couldn't hear myself. Lol. Anyhow --> www.youtube.com/user/Halo4vr777

Lexie

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 118 Guests (See full list)

• Kriss
    • ToniTone
    • Confused202
    • Jocelyn
    • QuestioningAmber
    • DeeDee
    • KymmieL
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Kriss
    Newest Member
    Kriss

1. crystal78rose
      crystal78rose
      (41 years old)
    2. KatrinaReann
      KatrinaReann
      (57 years old)
    3. KosherKitten
      KosherKitten
      (21 years old)
    • Kirsten
      It’s the handmaidens tale in real life. Be sure your bug out bags are packed and ready for the jump to Canada. Cause it could really happen with this guy in charge. 
    • Josie Beth
      They can get behind him because many of them feel perfectly fine persecuting trans folks. I have run into this attitude exactly when I have been to locations that log cabin folks dominate. I’ve heard nothing short of murderous comments about transgender people. It’s absolutely chilling. 
    • Ellora
      Good afternoon! In case you were laughing at or wondering, #ThisInstagramHoaxIsStillAHoax   It happens every year, and tons of people still fall for it. 
    • Kirsten
      Sorry just answering your question. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    • Charlize
      Sorry you went through that therapy and abuse.  That being said we are responding to a post in the forum for welcoming new members.  Perhaps you might want to start a new thread?   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Kirsten
      Im not sure. Back in those days I was not dressing. I was extremely anti trans and believed 100% that there was something wrong with me that needed to be fixed. This was in my early to mid+ 20s after 4 years of conversion therapy and regular physical abuse as a child. At that point it was working on me. I am sure that I didn’t want to transition at that time. At all. I think I was very clear about how I felt and about believing it was only ptsd related due to being molested by my father and his friends when I was very young. Although I was very honest about my cross dressing as well. Back then I was literally a hot mess incapable of looking at this part of myself in any sort of reasonable way. Thanks mom. 😡 god I hate my family. Sorry off topic. 
    • Charlize
      " The Trump administration’s continued assaults on LGBTQ rights are nothing short of breathtaking. And yet, Trump’s supporters who don’t want to acknowledge this aspect of the administration find ways to bury this part of his record in the chaos."   That says a lot to me.  How can those "log cabin" folks be behind him.   It hurts!   Hugs,   Charlize 
    • Charlize
      Welcome Kriss.    There is no reason to decide about transition.  Many here live part time  or dress occasionally if at all.  We have different paths which may change at times. M<y time here with others helped me find my path.  Therapy was a good part of that journey as well.   Hope you find the same support.    Kirsten could those 4 therapists have interpreted what you said and how you were presenting yourself as wanting to transition despite your not seeing it or wanting it. I know it took me time to even think i might consider transition despite spending as much times i could without being out as myself.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Kriss
      Greetings!  I finally find myself at a point in my life where I can try to settle some of the gender issues that have caused so many issues over the years. I'm biologically male, but don't always feel that way. It seems language has finally caught up with what I've always felt.  Genderfluid is the best descriptor I've been able to find for me. I have days where I feel very male. Other days very female and feminine.  It has not proven to be predictable,  which is currently my greatest source of anxiety.  I've had days where I feel great. Perfectly at home in my skin. Other days when I look in the mirror I don't recognize the face staring back. All I want to do on these days is crossdress and be as female as possible. Sometimes this switch happens mid day. Which is the worst.  I've started shaving, as body hair is a major source of discomfort on what I'll call "fem" days.  I've been playing with cloths to try and ease the feelings of being "off" on these days. I can dress around my house, which is great. But doesn't help when I'm at work and can't change or I'm stuck wearing my male cloths.  I don't have a desire to transition. I just need some guidance on the best ways to handle the back and forth.  Also, if someone knows of a better description than genderfluid,  I'm all ears. 
    • Kirsten
      I just do non gender specific workouts. I use Beachbody on demand. And my waist has feminized a lot. Hips are a no go but my butt has grown as well. Thinking that’s mostly gene related tho. It probably all is honestly. I don’t ever get misgendered anymore, so I must look pretty feminine. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Here’s a pic.  But it’s a great idea to have a health and fitness plan. Being healthy is just so important in general. Especially when you’re on hrt. 
    • Josie Beth
      Here’s some of them            These took me a while to find. It’s just a matter of scrolling through thousands of results and ignoring the fluff videos. I’m seeing some results but admittedly need to focus on the glute muscles that wrap around the hips the most and do more twists. Getting a broomstick on the weekend for sure.
    • SamanthaC
      Hi all, I've been considering and looking for a good exercise routine. I used to do weights to build muscle but now I'm looking for a routine more fitting. I've never heard of trans women exercise routines before. That would be something I would be interested in. Can someone share any pointers or links rules permitting?    Big thanks  
    • VickySGV
      Those new pronouns have grown to quite a list and are a little more creative than my mind takes in quickly these days.  Another one I had to get used to was the term "Nibling" for a young child of a sibling being raised by a grandmother who was the mother of an Enby person I know.  There are a couple of Nordic languages that have even more relationships in single words.  One of my Danish friends (a Dansker) can talk about their uncles and relate the uncle to their parent with different pronouns. ( MorBror vs FarBror is the closest I can come)
    • VickySGV
      I cannot open this article without my computer's anti-virus kicking up a blue fuss.  I agree with the headline however.
    • VickySGV
      Caution -- Any tape is going to result in hair removal the first time in a very unpleasant way, and is a nuisance when you have to go to the rest room also in an uncomfortable way as well. 
  • Upcoming Events