• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hello Again

mochi90

Hi, I created an account here a little over a year ago. At that time, I was living in a supervised living program for the mentally ill when I came out as FtM transgender. Because I was being harassed by my neighbors, I was forced to move to a new city. 

Now, I am living on my own for the first time ever. Sadly, I am not in a place in my life where I am able to transition medically, but I live an as out genderqueer and pansexual individual. 

Welcome back! I'd say don't worry about transition, you'll get there if you want to. It's awesome you can be out and be yourself! 

❤️

~Toni

• Admin

Medical transition is great, hon.  But you can still be you without it, at least for now.  Can you cut your hair to something close to a man's style?  Can you wear men's clothes and shoes?   That may not be the same as social transition, but it can go a long way towards making you feel better about yourself.  There are many of us who can't or don't want to medically transition.  We work around it and do the best we can.  Someone close to me doesn't want to do hormones, but she goes out every day as herself and is very happy.

Do what is possible, even if that means not doing what is most desirable.  The important thing is to be as happy as you can be, every single day.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

• Forum Moderator

Hi Mochi,

Welcome back. I'm glad you returned!

Lots of love and a big hug,

Timber Wolf ?

• Forum Moderator

Welcome back Mochi.

Glad you are able to express yourself this point.  We never know what life may bring.

Please share here as you wish.  We can help each other as few can.

Hugs,

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

Hi Mochi, welcome back!

Don't despair too much as how you are having to live. If the dysphoria is not too great it can be interesting and, although tricky at times, becomes stable as you are probably finding out.

Tracy

On 6/9/2019 at 5:03 PM, mochi90 said:

Hi, I created an account here a little over a year ago. At that time, I was living in a supervised living program for the mentally ill when I came out as FtM transgender. Because I was being harassed by my neighbors, I was forced to move to a new city. 

Now, I am living on my own for the first time ever. Sadly, I am not in a place in my life where I am able to transition medically, but I live an as out genderqueer and pansexual individual. 

Hi! Welcome back! 

Your neighbors should have been the ones that had to leave, sorry to hear that you were harassed. 

Congratulations on living alone. That is a big step for anyone. Since you are out, and about, Enjoy living Out freely. I can’t wait until  I can Live and go about Freely. For now I am doing as much as I can inside, and have only come out to one friend. I have been very fortunate being able to be on my HRT Lady Meds and just recently had an Orchie. I hope to gain the courage that you and other have, and Be Out and about. I’m hoping I can muster this courage for Pride this year. 

Until then, I hope the best for you and your journey. Be patient when possible. I know it’s not easy, especially when my real self is screaming to come out. At these moments, I am grateful for where I’m at, and look forward to when I can be my true self. Stay strong! 

=Hugs=

Welcome back!  I hope the new city is treating you well!

Thank you to everyone for all the warm welcomes. 

On 6/9/2019 at 11:56 PM, Carolyn Marie said:

Medical transition is great, hon.  But you can still be you without it, at least for now.  Can you cut your hair to something close to a man's style?  Can you wear men's clothes and shoes?   That may not be the same as social transition, but it can go a long way towards making you feel better about yourself.  There are many of us who can't or don't want to medically transition.  We work around it and do the best we can.  Someone close to me doesn't want to do hormones, but she goes out every day as herself and is very happy.

Do what is possible, even if that means not doing what is most desirable.  The important thing is to be as happy as you can be, every single day.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Starting next month, I am going to get a men's haircut and select men's glasses. I am also going to try to go shopping on my own and buy some more masculine or gender neutral clothes. 

On 6/11/2019 at 9:04 AM, Ellora said:

Hi! Welcome back! 

Your neighbors should have been the ones that had to leave, sorry to hear that you were harassed. 

Congratulations on living alone. That is a big step for anyone. Since you are out, and about, Enjoy living Out freely. I can’t wait until  I can Live and go about Freely. For now I am doing as much as I can inside, and have only come out to one friend. I have been very fortunate being able to be on my HRT Lady Meds and just recently had an Orchie. I hope to gain the courage that you and other have, and Be Out and about. I’m hoping I can muster this courage for Pride this year. 

Until then, I hope the best for you and your journey. Be patient when possible. I know it’s not easy, especially when my real self is screaming to come out. At these moments, I am grateful for where I’m at, and look forward to when I can be my true self. Stay strong! 

=Hugs=

Thank you. 

I will pray that you will get to this point soon ❤

12 hours ago, mochi90 said:

Thank you to everyone for all the warm welcomes. 

Starting next month, I am going to get a men's haircut and select men's glasses. I am also going to try to go shopping on my own and buy some more masculine or gender neutral clothes. 

Thank you. 

I will pray that you will get to this point soon ❤

Youre welcome! and Thank you! ?