• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Study Regarding Feminist Transphobia Amid Changing Perceptions of Queer Identity

Dev

• Admin

Afternoon!  We've gotten a request from a researcher in the UK looking to interview transmasculine folks as part of her research.  Her details are below.

Hello, I’m an anthropology masters student (and a cis queer woman, she/her pronouns) researching the life experiences of individuals who are transmasculine and who used to be gender separatist. I am exploring these shifting understandings and experiences of gender as a counter-narrative to trans-exclusionary radical feminism, which rarely acknowledges transmasculine experiences, and which generally finds such transitions incomprehensible.

I am looking for participants who are interested in having a 1-2 hour conversation/interview with me, and I’ll provide a more detailed participant information worksheet or a pre-interview Skype call for anyone who would like more information before deciding whether they’d like to get involved. 

If you are interested, or have questions, please get in touch

To prevent her email address from being captured by spam bots, it's shown in an image below.

bibi.png

• Admin

If she wasn't, I wouldn't be allowing her information anywhere near the site.  Worth noting she's looking for transmasculine participants.

I have a friend who might interest, I never with site anymore..everything is hackable.