• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

I'm very ready to move out.

Kamarka

Hello, Hello, I'm here to complain about my family because they can be downright medieval in my humble opinion.

Since my brother is home for the summer, my father works at home, and I'm not doing much during the day besides helping my mother run things around here, that means I don't have a daily uniform. So, that being said, if I wanna be comfy, I get comfy. If I feel the need to bind and can't (usually because I need to give my ribs a break), I usually don't wear anything at all beneath shirts (big shirts. shirts that are not revealing or anything so i really don't think the no bra thing should be an issue). Bras tend to lift and accentuate what I have and when dysphoria hits that is literally the worst thing I can imagine. That's the first thing my family has a problem with.

The second? Leg hair. Oftentimes I let it grow because it helps to defeminize my legs (and I guess the fact that they're angry about it means the effects not just working on me. So basically I'm not allowed to be near my brother or my father unless my calves are smooth as a baby's butt and I have a 'proper' bra on. Apparently these are 'the rules'. I have never agreed to these rules, nor did I know they had come into existence. If I break these 'rules' (which I have been for a few months) I get called butch, a '-lesbian-' (my apologies for including this slur), and other things including just plain 'disgusting'. For what? Some fuzz on my legs while my brother has a RUG ON HIS? I'm just tired of getting yelled at, so I usually pull myself from the situation. Like now! They're watching a movie I don't particularly enjoy upstairs and I'm down with my laptop, Netflix, and some frozen waffles I'm about to devour. Let's see if I can make them sweet enough to cover up how bitter I feel. Cheers. 

Please excuse my French but f them...I wish I could tell them that forearm , leg face ,chest what hair does define you...YOU HAVE THE STRENGTH of a thousand men to deal with your current sis..God I wish I was as strong and patience as you..Stay you , be safe and use whip cream on those waffles 

I will eat waffles in solidarity with you. Let's hope you can move out soon. If they find your leg hair offensive, I should flash them my pits. They're stunning. Veritable forests, even.

CGC5796_1.jpg

19 hours ago, Alex C said:

Please excuse my French but f them...I wish I could tell them that forearm , leg face ,chest what hair does define you...YOU HAVE THE STRENGTH of a thousand men to deal with your current sis..God I wish I was as strong and patience as you..Stay you , be safe and use whip cream on those waffles 

ahhh thanks I needed that pep talk ?