• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Doubts

BrandenLeon

I just feel like i am crazy... i keep doubting myself constently. I think i am trans, but everyone says no. 

Maybe i am just confused and lost in a sea of raw emotions. 

I keep feeling like i am trans, but i dont honestly know anymore. Maybe i am just confused myself, or just delusional.

Maybe i should just stop and expect me beginning so uncomfortable in my own skin. 

Sorry for the vent. I just feel like it the only place i can express myself, i guess.

Thanks for reading. Sorry for the vent.

Branden

Who is telling you you are not trans when you say "everyone" says no? I would suggest seeing a therapist unless you have already and they also said you are not trans? While it is nice to come on here and learn and gather others' opinions based on their own journey I would also seek the help of a professional gender therapist as well if you haven't already. 

• Forum Moderator
Just now, MaryMary said:

I think that people develop a mythology about others. They see what they want to see. Don't listen to that.

WIse words from Mia and MaryMary.  People think they know us better than we know ourselves and sometimes we're not even sure ourself.  Most of us mimic and try to be like people we look up to but even then that may not be who we really are inside.  It takes time and patience to find our true selves.  For me it was a lot of trial and error through the years.  My perspection of myself has changed several times through my life.  Yours may too or you may figure it out sooner than most.  A good counselor or therapist can usually get you started in the right direction.  Best of luck to you.

Susan R?

4 hours ago, BrandenLeon said:

I think i am trans

Therefore you are. Embrace yourself and the inner You that is trying to burst out! Have you spoken to a Gender Therapist? I fully recommend seeing one. They will help you speak out and express yourself. Continue your research and Im sure there will be many posts and people in here that can help you too. I hope the best for you on Your Journey!