• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

MTF Passing late 30s

Mia1982

Whatever Shampoo people use, Try not to over shampoo. Shampoo can and will strip the nutrients and oils from your hair if it is overused.

Use Conditioner if you do not have dirty hair, and leave in some conditioner to help the hair stay moisturized and healthy. If you feel your hair needs a wash, then just use conditioner. 

Yep. I’m trying to only shampoo twice a week but sometimes I have to break the rule. I have some hair oil that I use every couple of days and that’s so my scalp can stay moisturized. 

I bought that Tea Tree Oil and I love it! I use it in my hair, my legs and chest. I mix it with aloe Vera when I use it on my skin, the aloe helps spreading it on the skin.  

Hey Girls Thanks for the advice and the new tricks will def gave Art Natural a try. I am allergic to Aloe going to pass on that,, Hey Laura just search Beauty Tips on Y.T and you will have tons of videos to chose from..Be Proud, Stay Safe and Kick Ass