• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Quite Happy

Brianne

Hello everyone, I'm Brianne. New here and started my transition rather late but I've known I was born in the wrong body since I was about 2 or 3. I'm no stranger to the trans world. I am a mtf transgender woman and not at all ashamed of it. But like many of you I struggled for reason and spent so many years living a life I would never be happy with..a role I could never be happy in. I lead a life of dysfunction, failed relationships, failed jobs, and succumbed to serious depression all because I was trying to live my life according to everyone else's expectations. So about 10 years ago things got very ugly, I couldn't go on. I couldn't live the lie anymore, I had to be the woman I am despite what family and friends and the world around me would think. Somehow I found the courage to drag myself out of the life threatening depression I was in and seek help. And find help I did. Through the online and local transgender community I found a new family with a wealth of love and resources that embraced me and guided me to the place I knew I always belonged. Now 10 years later I have a happiness I never knew could exist for me. I am now the woman I always knew I am...and that is my story.

• Admin

Welcome to the forums Brianne, your story is why we are here.  Join the crowd and have fun.  I came fully out 11 years ago, joined here 8 years ago, and am  still around because I can deal better with folks who have been on our journeys than those that have not.

Hey B..Wow congrats and welcome your story and Vicky are so inspiration that why I on. I get so much support and knowledge from this place. Stay strong, be proud and kick ass

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Brianne, 

2 hours ago, Brianne said:

Through the online and local transgender community I found a new family with a wealth of love and resources that embraced me and guided me to the place I knew I always belonged.

This is great news to read.  The one thing I have learned is this community is very resilient and caring.   I think you'll find those virtues here as well.   Please join in the conversation!

Cheers, Jani