• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Pixie

Hiding "wrong shape" (bulge)

Pixie

Ok, so what is a comfortable way to deal with the "bulge" issue so that you can more comfortably wear leggings, closer fitted shorts, or even skirts - without being obscenely obvious... Anyone have any suggestions?

Cyndee
1 hour ago, Pixie said:

Ok, so what is a comfortable way to deal with the "bulge" issue so that you can more comfortably wear leggings, closer fitted shorts, or even skirts - without being obscenely obvious... Anyone have any suggestions?

GCS, takes care of all those problems and more....granted it takes a while, but it's very effective...:)

When I was pre - op and wanted to hide things, I would use a tighter fitting panty  to tuck with, and another to go over the top with, this approach created a smooth silhouette (double layering).  

Good luck

C -

VickySGV

Actually we have a lot of suggestions here already,.  In the search tool look for "Tucking" and you will come up with at least two long pages of discussions on the subject, and I am betting there are more, since our archived posts no longer show in the search engine.  Surgery is one way although I don't think your crew is quite there yet.  Tucking which is basically pushing the testicles up into the inguinal canals, and then pulling the penis back toward the anus and then putting on snug female panties takes a while to get used to, and you have to get beyond the sexual arousal stage of trying to do it, to make it it's most comfortable.  Until that time wearing a tunic or a full skirt or dress over the crotch area works the best so the fullness hides the "bump".

Raven1981

For me with my Orechiectomy which helps and then to get some gaffs that always works as well.  If you really want to be brave, you can tape everything back and I have found that medical tape works awesome and does not hurt that much.  Tight fitting panties, gaffs, taping, the standard tuck and then there is body shapers.

Just some of my ideas

Charlize

Comfortable way?   Mmmm not sure that tucking was comfortable and having to deal with the bulge issue for days one quickly begins to enjoy the look of a loose skirt and often a long top.  Even now post orchi i prefer that look.  I'm a gal that like comfy.  That works for me.  

Hugs,

Charlize

AnnaD

whatever you do, don't use duct tape. not only is it painful, but it can be bad for your host body, and they might want to use it.

tracy_j

I think going to the modern trend to wear leggings without a tunic / skirt covering the crotch area is one modern trend that was frowned upon a few years back among women beacause it shows off everything. I have never had problems with skirts or dresses as they tend to flare out making things less obvious. Jeans and jean shorts are not too bad with tucking using a good pair of panties. I wear leggings all the time, using a tunic or tube skirt for modesty over the top. It is fairly common female wear.

Tracy

Kirsten

Vikkis has a pink activewear undies line. I find the bikini cut ones are stellar for this. Under I lift the rocks and tuck the trunk. The undies are nice and tight. And they breathe a bit as well. But honestly the hrt has made things a million times easier. 

Ellora

HRT can help a lot. An Orchiectomy help even more, a lot more. A complete GRS will do the job. 

In the mean time, I would suggest buying the proper gaff to hide the bumps if you want to wear clothing that will be tight. 

You can try wearing boy shorts, compression shorts, and then a flowy skirt or dress. 

Ive had an Orchiectomy, and my thongs help, but wearing yoga compression shorts do the job for me..

best of luck with your journey!

Carly Hughes

push you balls up into the cavity where they dropped from, can be a little awkward

pull yourself back between your legs

then i use medical tape to keep everything pulled back, then i just wear whatever panties i like as the tape is very strong and things dont move, well not unless you get a little sweaty down there

VickySGV

Caution -- Any tape is going to result in hair removal the first time in a very unpleasant way, and is a nuisance when you have to go to the rest room also in an uncomfortable way as well. 

Pixie

Surgery and hormones are out- as I said in my "intro" thread, I'm part of a DID system (a multiple identity deal) and have to "share the body", and host and others in our system are male... 

The "gaff" thing and thicker doubling undies idea is good though. Things to look more appropriate that aren't permanent are ideal. 

Thank you so much everyone! And, thank you for letting me be here while not quite the "typical" person in this sorta situation... there's a little overlap, I guess, being a girl in a guy body... but not just ONE of us here. Several girls, several boys... 😕 

Pixie
On 8/21/2019 at 11:45 AM, Carly Hughes said:

push you balls up into the cavity where they dropped from, can be a little awkward

pull yourself back between your legs

then i use medical tape to keep everything pulled back, then i just wear whatever panties i like as the tape is very strong and things dont move, well not unless you get a little sweaty down there

Does "pushing them back up" hurt? Does that cause damage or medical issues? 

VickySGV

Once <you> have figured out how to do it, it does not hurt if <you> are gentle about it, but it may take several tries which can be uncomfortable.  If it hurts, quit, wait several minutes and try again gently.  It will not cause medical problems that I have ever heard about.

SaraAW

I will start with, I am not a medical professional. I suspect that using the inguinal canals may temporarily lower fertility by some amount due to the inability to regulate optimal temperature for sperm production and storage. Once they are back out and able to self regulate, I suspect things would return to normal fairly quickly. They did originally come from their after all.

Otherwise, I do not think there would be, nor have I read of any adverse effects. 

*hugs*

Pixie
4 hours ago, SaraAW said:

I will start with, I am not a medical professional. I suspect that using the inguinal canals may temporarily lower fertility by some amount due to the inability to regulate optimal temperature for sperm production and storage. Once they are back out and able to self regulate, I suspect things would return to normal fairly quickly. They did originally come from their after all.

Otherwise, I do not think there would be, nor have I read of any adverse effects. 

*hugs*

Fertility is not a concern for us. We're not worried about having kids (none of us). ;)

Thanks for the info, everyone. 

Janae

I don’t have much in that department, so for me I can get away with some light control panties and a feminine pad. I find that keeps me smooth and have no problems when wearing a skirt. 

Mahaney
On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 8:27 AM, Janae said:

I don’t have much in that department, so for me I can get away with some light control panties and a feminine pad. I find that keeps me smooth and have no problems when wearing a skirt. 

I'm like you. I found that due to a happy lack in that area I didn't have to do much. I wear panties with feminine incontinence pads. I usually use 2. I make it look like a triangle. Tucking seems painful and for us happily smallish ones, pointless because a tuck won't stay put.