• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Went to my first formal event as me

Ashlee

So, super excited! I went to a very formal functiona for lgbtq community! It waa so much fun! I always told myself I'd never wear a dress. Well I love dressing up ???❤️❤️❤️. Anyways I'll post a picture or 2.my boyfriend was with me. He's actually proud to be seen with me in public. Its, awesome not to be kept a secret

received_1257523491038454.thumb.jpeg.147f72e6cc187fdd4cd1721e8d223b7d.jpeg20190824_200209.thumb.jpg.c82ae62327fe158de646f52db12c8327.jpg

Edited by tracy_j
Photo of couple deleted re Rule 25
  • Forum Moderator

That's a beautiful dress! You are making me jealous :)

Tracy

• Forum Moderator

Simply lovely!  Glad your boyfriend appriciates how good you look.

Enjoy.

Hugs,

Charlize

Um so blessed ti be able to just be finally,after many years of depression and self loathing. ❤️❤️❤️

• Forum Moderator

See Ashlee never say never.LOL. You are looking good. If I look half as good as you do, I'll be a happy girl. Glad you where able to go and with someone who appreciates you.

Hugs,

Kymmie

Wonderful pics Ashlee! I agree with Kimmie, I would be over the top if I could look half as good as you! You rock!

Hugs,

Brandi

• Forum Moderator

As always, you're stunning as ever, Ashlee!  Beautiful outfit and great colors for you too.  I'm glad you're enjoying yourself.

Thanks for sharing,

Susan R?

Edited by Cyndee
fixed typo, C -
  • Forum Moderator

What gorgeous pictures Ashlee :) 

Looks like you had a great time !

Cyndee -

Awesome sauce! I’m glad you had a wonderful time and got to show off your fashion sense! Very nice choice for an evening dress. Hopefully soon I’ll be able to do something similar. It looks like a blast!

Thats  awesome Ashlee. Your looking great. 

I spend most of the time in Leggins to. but its lovely to wear a dress sometimes. Makes you feel like you have achieved something.

Good luck and keep pushing forwald girl

• 1 month later...

Wow, absolutely stunning and not at all surprising that boyfriend would be proud to have you by his side! I'm sure that happy look on your face and beautiful smile lit up the entire room.

• 3 weeks later...