• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

This is a bit of a spin off from Marys Media Storm Post

Maid In Bedlam

After reading and making a comment. I Knew somewhere i had seen something about Trans dating. I didnt want to side track the thread so i started a diffrent one.

MaryMarys thread here if you want to look

I found this.

Perhaps a better way to reveal your trans.

Seems she got more triggered by him being pan than he did about her reveal.

But my point is. much more tasteful and in my opnion ticking the right boxes.

I agree that this person represents a positive image of a trans woman.  She appears to be "normal" and not just out to cause a sensation by doing something controversial.

It is interesting that she is surprised by the sexuality of her date.  This goes to show that a trans person can have a clearly defined sexuality of their own.

Robin.

4 hours ago, MaryMary said:

I've become incredibly efficient at detecting if someone is trans. lol

You do pick up this sense. Maybe its just you have observed mannerisms and little diffrences for so long that they just stick out like a sore thumb if something isnt right?

I Have on a few occasions spotted another sister. But I wouldnt ever approach them as Firstly it wouldnt be right and secondly if i ever got clocked then i would be mortified and paranoid if someone said it to me.  Therefore its there right to just get on with there lives.

Hey think of it as a superpower ?

• Forum Moderator

An interesting video. I am not sure how I would cope there. Those I have met after getting to know online have already learnt about me, by realising or because the time came to point it out, so an unlikely situation for me. Also, having a partner, I am not actively looking. I am still making friends though so it is relevant.

I also have seen other sisters occasionally but there has not been the body language for communication. I don't look, but do have a typical woman's sense of awareness so often do spot differences in body language. Apart from that I don't actively look. My lifestyle has included working with women and I must admit that even in early life I had an affinity with them so, the upshot being that I have pretty much  bipassed any tendency to actively look for other trans people. This site is really an exception for me.

Tracy

• Forum Moderator

While i am not in any kind of dating scene her approach seemed a good one.  He was surprised by her reality and that is obviously better expressed and discussed prior to a relationship growing.  Too often i think we let things ride in fear of being rejected and leave ourselves and others open to be hurt.  An enjoyable video.

Hugs,

Charlize

Funny thing is I know that resturant. Been in there once its the paternoster chop house in London. (Not when they was filming)

I bet they paid about £30 for that starter. Its a Packet of Doritos with a dip basically.

Not the cheapest place in london to be sure.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 131 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Chaidoesart
    Newest Member
    Chaidoesart

1. **Angela Charlotte **
      **Angela Charlotte **
    2. Carlie
      Carlie
      (63 years old)
    3. Cbxshawn
      Cbxshawn
      (49 years old)
    4. HannahO
      HannahO
      (31 years old)
    5. JustKatie
      JustKatie
      (40 years old)
    • Charlize
      It certainly could be classed as dark humor.  Unfortunately the sentiments alone must hurt young trans folks.  Decency and reality doesn't seem to be in the GOP's vocabulary.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Mmindy
      Good morning all,    It’s a frosty morning here the lawn looks silvery, and the uncovered spring flowers have icy edges on their leaves. The only flower bed I covered was my tulips. As nice as it is here during the day, our clear wind free nights allow the temperatures to drop into the mid twenties. Here in our growing zone it’s recommended that you not plant delicate plants until Mother’s Day. Central Indiana can have snow as late as the third week of May. The birds are active at the feeders, I’ve had my cup of yoghurt and morning meds. So I’ll sit here, drink coffee and watch the as the sunrise chases the frost from the yard.    @awkward-yet-sweet I could eat black eyed peas as a side for every meal. Boil them plain or with fatback. Served as a leftover, just add in a little Rotel Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies.  Make the best of your day,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋    
    • Mirrabooka
      I hope y'all look at this one. A catchy tune released at the end of Covid lockdown. Scarlett is so cute!!!     
    • Heather Shay
    • Mirrabooka
    • Mirrabooka
      Had a weird dream last night.
    • Mirrabooka
      Morning, y'all. Evening here; we had the regulation three mugs full today. Now it's time to drink something else.     No big plans here either, eldest daughter and granddaughter will be arriving on Saturday, and we will have our granddaughter to ourselves for a week after that. We still have plans though. Tuesday we'll go to the swim center, Wednesday we'll take a road trip to visit my mom, Thursday we'll get some mulch delivered to top up the gardens.   I still make other small plans on a daily basis though. The things I do plan nowadays, which is a bit new for me, is that after pinching a nerve and ending up in a bit of pain and getting some treatment from the physio, I am more motivated than ever to exercise more regularly. Tuesday for example, I went for a short (15 minute) early morning walk, went to the pool for some hydrotherapy, and mowed the lawns. Yesterday I did my exercise reps and spent some time on the exercise bike. Today, I went for a 45-minute walk, tomorrow I will do my reps again and go for a long bike ride. As long as I do at least one thing every day, right? The pleasing thing is that I'm losing weight! I blew out to above 95kg early in the year and I'm just under 91kg now. Yay me!
    • Heather Shay
      What one piece of advice would you give to beginning transitioners or considering transition?
    • Heather Shay
      Positive side of the mixed bag.
    • Heather Shay
      Boredom is an emotional state that comes when a person has nothing to do, and is not interested in anything. To stop boredom, most people do something to occupy or amuse themselves. The first known use of the word boredom is in the novel Bleak House by Charles Dickens, written in 1852, but the saying to be a bore had been used to mean "to be tiresome or dull" since 1768. When referring to the mind, boredom is a bad state in which the person feels a deep lack of interest in what is going on around them, and where it is hard to focus.
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Mirrabooka
      ^ Your story gives inspiration to others.
    • April Marie
      Growing stronger and confident every day.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.