• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

underwear

Thomasina

First and formost hello everyone Nd thank you for allowing me to join the site.

A little bit of back ground.

When I was young I had a keen interest in women's underwear. I used to steal my step sister's to wear in secret. As I got older I always found transgender turned me on. (Although never found guys attractive) I got married had kids... but then found myself wanting to wear my wife's underwear. It started with a joke with her ide put them on as a silly joke from time to time. Gradually I started wearing them more and more. One thing lead to another she didn't like it and now I'm single.

I just cant help her feel sexy in a nice Lace pair of knickers and matching bra. Any body had similar?

Thanks for taking the time to read and reply if you do

Thomasina xx

• Forum Moderator

That's funny. One of the first things my wife asked me when I came out was, "Have you been wearing my underwear?" Obviously not, she wears granny panties. More importantly, there's no universe where I'd fit into her underwear. Also it never occurred to me. I bought my own.

I feel more comfortable in panties. Not necessarily sexy.

I did steal some of my mother's bras though. Back in the days of yore, when I was short. It was more for simulating breasts than stimulating my libido.

I also know there are people who are really into that though. No shame. No judging. One of my oldest friends in a crossdresser and I'm honestly in awe of how fast he can get into and out of an outfit.

Hugs!

Welcome to our family.
I too had very young their of my mothers undies.  Panty hose and bras.  Like Jackie I just felt right to wear them.  I only did when sleeping but that’s when I started to learn I was different.  At night my female side was able to have her time.  Still in secret. 
I eventually got my own items and it went from there.  
I could never fit into anything my wives had worn as I was much bigger then them.  I’ve been married four times.  Still with my fourth who does not know. 
Im sorry to hear your marriage went south.  It’s a huge fear of mine now. So Been there too.  

• 4 weeks later...

I personally right only now wear bras.  I want to get some panties.  I am not sure what size I need and how to get the right size.  I think I am just going to go buy a large at a department store and see if those fit.  After that I will see about more bras.  I want to go very big with my bras.  I have 40 C right now but I want to go to an E cup or bigger if I can.  

• Admin
43 minutes ago, jameijim691 said:

I personally right only now wear bras.  I want to get some panties.  I am not sure what size I need and how to get the right size. 

There is a size conversion chart on our main page that was put up less than a year ago. and there are a couple of others in this forum directly.

• 1 month later...

What is there to talk about. I only wear one color of underwear under my dress or skirt and they’re white, either cotton or nylon, mostly cotton and most of mine are briefs and I wear them with a dress, a skirt, or my long sleeve nightshirt or pajama top. No pants of any kind.

• 7 months later...
On 11/25/2019 at 1:16 PM, jameijim691 said:

I personally right only now wear bras.  I want to get some panties.  I am not sure what size I need and how to get the right size.  I think I am just going to go buy a large at a department store and see if those fit.  After that I will see about more bras.  I want to go very big with my bras.  I have 40 C right now but I want to go to an E cup or bigger if I can.  

Before I began looking for websites where crossdressing is discussed I did a search on men who wear bras and found quite a few discussions.  Many of the men came to brassieres because their breasts had grown, often because of medications they'd taken.  What was interesting in the conversations was the fact that many who began exploring brassieres to deal with medical issues found themselves very taken by the experience.  Many wanted even larger breasts and others added panties to their wardrobe after starting with brassieres.  At the moment bras are the only intimates I'm drawn to wearing, though I did buy a nylon half slip.  I do have gynecomastia so the brassiere I'm wearing as I write this very deliciously holds my breasts.  That may be a good place to begin whatever this journey is...

I love dressing in female underwear bras, panties and tights and do it when I can when I am away and travel or when the family is away and only then do I really feel comfortable and my real self but I could never tell my wife or the majority of my friends so I feel like I am under huge pressure. This would ruin my life totally. 

I first had this feeling when I was around 15 and found an old bag of my older sisters school uniform and training bras, panties and tights that were going to be thrown out. For some reason I still don’t know why, I looked in the bag and took all the things out and hid them. Then the first chance I had I tried everything on from training bra to panties  to tights and the dress and I felt safe. 
that was 32 years ago. 

I'm continuing to add new brassieres to my collection and it seems most days I will spend part of it wearing one or another brassiere.  Today I wore three different brassieres...  I find it quite comforting to feel the brassiere holding my breasts.  There is certainly a sexual component to it, but that seems secondary to the feeling of being held.  Living by myself with no reason to leave my home... enough time to get in trouble, or simply to drop into these feelings.  What an adventure this is! 

Heather Nicole

There were times I'd been tempted to secretly try one of my mom's bras just because I was fascinated by the thought of what it would feel like to wear one, as the experience of wearing one is categorically "forbidden" to me as an AMAB. But she's extremely petite, and I'm very large even by "guy" standards. So I never tried, partly because there was just no way I'd ever begin to fit. (It's mainly because of my ribcage size. My "breasts" are just "overweight guy" moobies, with no firmness at all, so essentially A-cup.)

Later, I tried ordering the largest sizes available in various brands of sports bras (as they're designed to be stretchy and forgiving in fit). I know sports bras are supposed to fit very snug, but many of them were still too small to even get on at all, and the ones I was able to get on were still a little more tight that even sports bras are supposed to be.

But, oh my!! The ones I could at least get on, the description of "feels like a hug" is spot-on! So wonderful! And the fact they only provide minimum coverage (shoulders, and midriff are still fully exposed, as well as much of the back, but still without being totally topless) makes them absolutely HEAVENLY to wear, especially as a top!!! Even being a bit overly tight on me, I wished (and still do) that I could wear it all day long, out and about. But I'm not "out" as trans at all, and not comfortable cross-dressing in public since the male puberty fairy hit me HARD and there's no way I could pass as-is. So as much as I would love to go about my day, sports-hug-bra underneath my bland, boring "guy" shirt (still wishing so much I could use the sports bra as my top and look great! God that would feel amazing on a nice warn summer day!!!) I feel I can't because I worry about the inevitable tell-tale straps showing through my shirt and "outing" me. :( How I envy cis women...

Maybe that's why I love panties so much. No mater how "male" I appear, I'm always free to wear any cute, comfy panty in my collection, in any public situation, without any worry of anyone noticing. :)

The "feels like a hug" is definitely the experience I have with one of the brassieres now sitting in my dresser drawer.  I was wearing it earlier today.  It is underwire without padding and with seamless cups that hold my breasts.  The combination of gynecomastia and getting older has contributed to my having quite feminine appearing breasts that fill a C cup.  It is quite mesmerizing to hold my breasts and feel as though these are exactly the breasts I hoped to encounter in the women who became my lovers along the way.  I certainly wasn't aware of envy when being sexual but at the same time, holding my own breasts now feels right... as though I've always wanted to have breasts or perhaps always HAD breasts.  No doubt that has contributed to a lifelong desire to put on women's lingerie.  I don't feel a desire to transition or to pass, but the feelings of having breasts, touching breasts, feeling them held by a brassiere is very comforting.  And so the dance continues...

Hey Thomasnisa 

So i used to steal then from Dept store, N.Bors Clothes line,  Building Laundry rm etc. I did that because I was afraid to be discover and i was poor. I wanted to feel like those women whose underwear ,bras that I stole. I lost a life time of jobs, friends and respect of people cause of it.  I being full TG for little over 3yrs, closed CD for 45 and open CD for 5. 

I buy my own stuff including underwear. So when i am cleaning house or out and about its panties, Gym or working out thongs or when i am wear a dress. I like the thongs better. I feel they support more, but watch out( unless you had yr bottom surgery already) cause the boys sometimes peek out. Dose not happen a long and hopefully once my BS is doine i can wear Thongs all the time. 

Be safe, Be proud and kick ass

• 1 month later...

In my opinion, pantyhose are the best part of a woman's wardrobe (underwear). I could wear them day by day. Even in the summer, when it's warm, it might be nice to wear some thin pantyhose. Of course not in total heat - it would be some kind of fetish torture. Pantyhose evoke a feelings of femininity, delicacy and emotional security (!) in me. I feel properly covered in them. I feel my intimacy is well covered. This is strange, but real.

• Forum Moderator
Jackie C.
2 hours ago, Danusia said:

In my opinion, pantyhose are the best part of a woman's wardrobe (underwear). I could wear them day by day. Even in the summer, when it's warm, it might be nice to wear some thin pantyhose. Of course not in total heat - it would be some kind of fetish torture. Pantyhose evoke a feelings of femininity, delicacy and emotional security (!) in me. I feel properly covered in them. I feel my intimacy is well covered. This is strange, but real.

I don't actually own pantyhose, but I feel much the same way about a nice pair of tight leggings. Also, they make my legs look nice.

Hugs!

ElizabethStar

I love the look and feel of leggings. And there are soo many cute styles and prints out there. I have a pair of 4 inch workout shorts (not the best) I wear under them. They help to keep stuff contained so I can wear shorter tops. One of my life goals is to never wear jeans in public again. And since I want to add dresses and skirts but my legs look like they've never seen sunlight I'll  have to (happily) figure-out this whole pantyhose thing.

Hi @Thomasina @jameijim691and @Jamie L and Welcome.  Love this topic❣️

As you've read, many of us started this way.  For me it was my early teen years.  My mother's pantyhose, bras with socks stuffed in, and her one piece bathing suit. 

But the best was my grandmother's classic corsets, garters and stockings.  I loved putting those on in secret when home alone.  This lasted until puberty when I outgrew their sizes ... then again over 30 years later before finally understanding its not just a fetish but part of my gender identity.  I love the way a corset or shapewear will mold my body closer to the femininity that I feel inside.