• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

underwear

Thomasina

First and formost hello everyone Nd thank you for allowing me to join the site.

A little bit of back ground.

When I was young I had a keen interest in women's underwear. I used to steal my step sister's to wear in secret. As I got older I always found transgender turned me on. (Although never found guys attractive) I got married had kids... but then found myself wanting to wear my wife's underwear. It started with a joke with her ide put them on as a silly joke from time to time. Gradually I started wearing them more and more. One thing lead to another she didn't like it and now I'm single.

I just cant help her feel sexy in a nice Lace pair of knickers and matching bra. Any body had similar?

Thanks for taking the time to read and reply if you do

Thomasina xx

• Forum Moderator

That's funny. One of the first things my wife asked me when I came out was, "Have you been wearing my underwear?" Obviously not, she wears granny panties. More importantly, there's no universe where I'd fit into her underwear. Also it never occurred to me. I bought my own.

I feel more comfortable in panties. Not necessarily sexy.

I did steal some of my mother's bras though. Back in the days of yore, when I was short. It was more for simulating breasts than stimulating my libido.

I also know there are people who are really into that though. No shame. No judging. One of my oldest friends in a crossdresser and I'm honestly in awe of how fast he can get into and out of an outfit.

Hugs!

Welcome to our family.
I too had very young their of my mothers undies.  Panty hose and bras.  Like Jackie I just felt right to wear them.  I only did when sleeping but that’s when I started to learn I was different.  At night my female side was able to have her time.  Still in secret. 
I eventually got my own items and it went from there.  
I could never fit into anything my wives had worn as I was much bigger then them.  I’ve been married four times.  Still with my fourth who does not know. 
Im sorry to hear your marriage went south.  It’s a huge fear of mine now. So Been there too.  

• 4 weeks later...

I personally right only now wear bras.  I want to get some panties.  I am not sure what size I need and how to get the right size.  I think I am just going to go buy a large at a department store and see if those fit.  After that I will see about more bras.  I want to go very big with my bras.  I have 40 C right now but I want to go to an E cup or bigger if I can.  

• Admin
43 minutes ago, jameijim691 said:

I personally right only now wear bras.  I want to get some panties.  I am not sure what size I need and how to get the right size. 

There is a size conversion chart on our main page that was put up less than a year ago. and there are a couple of others in this forum directly.

• 1 month later...

What is there to talk about. I only wear one color of underwear under my dress or skirt and they’re white, either cotton or nylon, mostly cotton and most of mine are briefs and I wear them with a dress, a skirt, or my long sleeve nightshirt or pajama top. No pants of any kind.

• 7 months later...
On 11/25/2019 at 1:16 PM, jameijim691 said:

I personally right only now wear bras.  I want to get some panties.  I am not sure what size I need and how to get the right size.  I think I am just going to go buy a large at a department store and see if those fit.  After that I will see about more bras.  I want to go very big with my bras.  I have 40 C right now but I want to go to an E cup or bigger if I can.  

Before I began looking for websites where crossdressing is discussed I did a search on men who wear bras and found quite a few discussions.  Many of the men came to brassieres because their breasts had grown, often because of medications they'd taken.  What was interesting in the conversations was the fact that many who began exploring brassieres to deal with medical issues found themselves very taken by the experience.  Many wanted even larger breasts and others added panties to their wardrobe after starting with brassieres.  At the moment bras are the only intimates I'm drawn to wearing, though I did buy a nylon half slip.  I do have gynecomastia so the brassiere I'm wearing as I write this very deliciously holds my breasts.  That may be a good place to begin whatever this journey is...

I love dressing in female underwear bras, panties and tights and do it when I can when I am away and travel or when the family is away and only then do I really feel comfortable and my real self but I could never tell my wife or the majority of my friends so I feel like I am under huge pressure. This would ruin my life totally. 

I first had this feeling when I was around 15 and found an old bag of my older sisters school uniform and training bras, panties and tights that were going to be thrown out. For some reason I still don’t know why, I looked in the bag and took all the things out and hid them. Then the first chance I had I tried everything on from training bra to panties  to tights and the dress and I felt safe. 
that was 32 years ago. 

I'm continuing to add new brassieres to my collection and it seems most days I will spend part of it wearing one or another brassiere.  Today I wore three different brassieres...  I find it quite comforting to feel the brassiere holding my breasts.  There is certainly a sexual component to it, but that seems secondary to the feeling of being held.  Living by myself with no reason to leave my home... enough time to get in trouble, or simply to drop into these feelings.  What an adventure this is! 

There were times I'd been tempted to secretly try one of my mom's bras just because I was fascinated by the thought of what it would feel like to wear one, as the experience of wearing one is categorically "forbidden" to me as an AMAB. But she's extremely petite, and I'm very large even by "guy" standards. So I never tried, partly because there was just no way I'd ever begin to fit. (It's mainly because of my ribcage size. My "breasts" are just "overweight guy" moobies, with no firmness at all, so essentially A-cup.)

Later, I tried ordering the largest sizes available in various brands of sports bras (as they're designed to be stretchy and forgiving in fit). I know sports bras are supposed to fit very snug, but many of them were still too small to even get on at all, and the ones I was able to get on were still a little more tight that even sports bras are supposed to be.

But, oh my!! The ones I could at least get on, the description of "feels like a hug" is spot-on! So wonderful! And the fact they only provide minimum coverage (shoulders, and midriff are still fully exposed, as well as much of the back, but still without being totally topless) makes them absolutely HEAVENLY to wear, especially as a top!!! Even being a bit overly tight on me, I wished (and still do) that I could wear it all day long, out and about. But I'm not "out" as trans at all, and not comfortable cross-dressing in public since the male puberty fairy hit me HARD and there's no way I could pass as-is. So as much as I would love to go about my day, sports-hug-bra underneath my bland, boring "guy" shirt (still wishing so much I could use the sports bra as my top and look great! God that would feel amazing on a nice warn summer day!!!) I feel I can't because I worry about the inevitable tell-tale straps showing through my shirt and "outing" me. :( How I envy cis women...

Maybe that's why I love panties so much. No mater how "male" I appear, I'm always free to wear any cute, comfy panty in my collection, in any public situation, without any worry of anyone noticing. :)

The "feels like a hug" is definitely the experience I have with one of the brassieres now sitting in my dresser drawer.  I was wearing it earlier today.  It is underwire without padding and with seamless cups that hold my breasts.  The combination of gynecomastia and getting older has contributed to my having quite feminine appearing breasts that fill a C cup.  It is quite mesmerizing to hold my breasts and feel as though these are exactly the breasts I hoped to encounter in the women who became my lovers along the way.  I certainly wasn't aware of envy when being sexual but at the same time, holding my own breasts now feels right... as though I've always wanted to have breasts or perhaps always HAD breasts.  No doubt that has contributed to a lifelong desire to put on women's lingerie.  I don't feel a desire to transition or to pass, but the feelings of having breasts, touching breasts, feeling them held by a brassiere is very comforting.  And so the dance continues...

Hey Thomasnisa 

So i used to steal then from Dept store, N.Bors Clothes line,  Building Laundry rm etc. I did that because I was afraid to be discover and i was poor. I wanted to feel like those women whose underwear ,bras that I stole. I lost a life time of jobs, friends and respect of people cause of it.  I being full TG for little over 3yrs, closed CD for 45 and open CD for 5. 

I buy my own stuff including underwear. So when i am cleaning house or out and about its panties, Gym or working out thongs or when i am wear a dress. I like the thongs better. I feel they support more, but watch out( unless you had yr bottom surgery already) cause the boys sometimes peek out. Dose not happen a long and hopefully once my BS is doine i can wear Thongs all the time. 

Be safe, Be proud and kick ass

• 1 month later...

In my opinion, pantyhose are the best part of a woman's wardrobe (underwear). I could wear them day by day. Even in the summer, when it's warm, it might be nice to wear some thin pantyhose. Of course not in total heat - it would be some kind of fetish torture. Pantyhose evoke a feelings of femininity, delicacy and emotional security (!) in me. I feel properly covered in them. I feel my intimacy is well covered. This is strange, but real.

• Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, Danusia said:

In my opinion, pantyhose are the best part of a woman's wardrobe (underwear). I could wear them day by day. Even in the summer, when it's warm, it might be nice to wear some thin pantyhose. Of course not in total heat - it would be some kind of fetish torture. Pantyhose evoke a feelings of femininity, delicacy and emotional security (!) in me. I feel properly covered in them. I feel my intimacy is well covered. This is strange, but real.

I don't actually own pantyhose, but I feel much the same way about a nice pair of tight leggings. Also, they make my legs look nice.

Hugs!

I love the look and feel of leggings. And there are soo many cute styles and prints out there. I have a pair of 4 inch workout shorts (not the best) I wear under them. They help to keep stuff contained so I can wear shorter tops. One of my life goals is to never wear jeans in public again. And since I want to add dresses and skirts but my legs look like they've never seen sunlight I'll  have to (happily) figure-out this whole pantyhose thing.

Hi @Thomasina @jameijim691and @Jamie L and Welcome.  Love this topic❣️

As you've read, many of us started this way.  For me it was my early teen years.  My mother's pantyhose, bras with socks stuffed in, and her one piece bathing suit. 

But the best was my grandmother's classic corsets, garters and stockings.  I loved putting those on in secret when home alone.  This lasted until puberty when I outgrew their sizes ... then again over 30 years later before finally understanding its not just a fetish but part of my gender identity.  I love the way a corset or shapewear will mold my body closer to the femininity that I feel inside.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I started wearing panties when I started dressing in 2012. I wear them every day now. My wife bought me a 5-pack a few months ago and I got some after Christmas too. It really helps me feel good.

• 4 months later...

As for me, I always hated wearing men's underwear. It just felt wrong, and gross to me. They are just ugly and uncomfortable. I stole some women's underwear from a family member and began wearing them as teenager. I only wore them at night or when I was alone. It just felt right to me. After a while, I refused to wear men's underwear anymore, and just started going commando when I couldn't wear them. I started wearing them full time as soon as I moved out of the house. It was perfect except for the fact that they were granny panties, and I really wanted to try a thong. I bought my first thong a short time later, and quickly realized that granny panties were not for me. I am a total thong girl now, and I would not be caught dead in granny panties. As for bras, I had worn them from time to time over the years, but only in private. I started wearing bras in public about a year ago, and I realized that it just feels normal to me, and makes me feel good about myself. Now I feel naked without one. I pretty much always have a bra on if I have clothes on, and certainly never leave the house without one on. I've noticed that the shape of my breasts are beginning to change since I started wearing them, and I feel so much more feminine now. Nothing makes me happier than knowing that I have a cute bra and thong on when I leave the house. I especially love wearing outfits that make it obvious that I have them on. I am a total tease, and just like the attention whether people have a problem with it or not. After decades of hiding it, it feels so liberating to feel good about myself and no longer care what other people think about it.

Lufia, (Everyone),

Ditto on the Bra!

I personally prefer to wear nothing. I'd be a nudist if I did not have those awful hanging bits.?

But only recently, I decided to incorporate a Bra just to add shape when wearing feminine tops. I size out to a 34A in a push up strapless nude piece.

I was ambivalent at first bc it looked so uncomfortable like a straight jacket.?

but I've been wearing a corset/body shaper for a year plus now on and off and nothing can be more restrictive than that.

And I started to notice like yourself, the Bra seems to be shaping my little 'breasts' (They are quite soft these days there's more fat content I noticed with age) into a more rounded shape. It also feels like it is forcing my top to become more forward horizontal rather than wide if that makes sense (not that I am that wide to begin with thankfully)

As I have a pair of over sensitive little nipples, it also helps to give me some 'protection' but at the same time, it does end up being on occasion a bit too stimulating still.?

And like others have mentioned, I do feel a sense of being embraced by it. Strangely but satisfying. ☺️

I am now considering a second pair to rotate for the wash but can't decide on the design.?

With underwear, I went through a long spell content with being in boxers. It was just more comfortable not going to lie. When in the Army, I use to go "Commando" (Sans underwear). Very liberating.

More recently with my partner's unfortunate passing 3 years now, I've started to  venture into wearing female underwear again.

I had on and off tried a pair here and there but nothing ever sustained.

I bought a lacy black pair in college once (Mail order back then) which unfortunately was poor texture material but quite the risque thrill wearing about town with unsuspecting friends.??

Now, my go to are waist high control Panties which are of a tighter fabric around the crotch area to keep things in place better. I second layer over with a gaff.

Its not exactly sexy more practical but with the corset/body trainer from before, I notice I have a reasonable shape 34-27-37 (weird but OK enough for those leggings).?

OTOH I wish someone designed a truly good skin colour gaff and control panties so maybe I could put on a sexier pair of panty above as a third layer.?

As for panties, its still uncomfortable sometimes when I don't get the tuck exactly right....particularly if I went out and about and start to feel a pinch I cannot rectify (like on the Highway in traffic)?

When I get it right, I refuse to come out of my clothing bc it is perfect which then has another issue since invariably I would have to go to relief myself. I hold out for way too long!?

I do have a number of sexier pairs of underwear (Somewhat textured "semi see through" teasers etc) ? Of course I would prefer if I could wear them without all the added stuffing that has to somehow find their way to various 'lodgings'. ?

I'm trying to reconcile to accepting the male genitalia in the panties. Its hard (no pun intended). I can get it flat enough but somehow you just know its still there. Not a turn on by any means.?

I think with panties, I like the texture and the feel of it on me makes me feel as if if someone was touching me and the underwear, how sensual it would be with my skin smoothness /softness etc. That is the more erotic sensation that comes with it along with the idea someone was about to tear it off and take his pleasure (hopefully without the unwanted big surprise)??

When I was trying to be a guy I preferred boxers, I liked the looseness.  And I still don't like restrictive clothing.  I do have some fairly loose capris for when pants are called for, but I have only worn them a few times.

My preference is for a slip (full or half) under a skirt or dress.  And unless the skirt is knee length or less, usually nothing else.  (Cold weather is another situation)  If I'm going out in public I might have some generic panties just to be safe.  But I never was what you might call a stud, and there's not a whole lot to deal with.

Bra sometimes, depending on the outfit and situation.  I'm not comfortable in public with a single shear layer.

I never have been "turned on" wearing female clothing.  I do enjoy it, it just feels right to me.

I'm pretty old though, and I mostly dress for me.

• 1 month later...

I’m new to the forum but not to dressing.

I underdress as often as I can. I love wearing a bra and pantyhose. Sexy and in the winter, warm.